Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Pedro

1 hour ago, Nightshade said:

Welp, Milo Yiannopoulos...may no one normalize your bullshit again.

Video shared ahead of CPAC shows Milo Yiannopoulos speaking fondly of relationships between men and 'young boys'

Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos’ tolerant statements on pedophilia may have jeopardized his speaking opportunity at next week's Conservative Political Action Conference.

The right-wing provocateur once spoke fondly of relationships between children and men on the 2016 podcast "The Drunken Peasants."

In the Jan. 4 episode, he flippantly said that young boys "discover who they are" through those relationships, later implying that those relationships can be sexual in nature, and can "give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable rock where they can't speak to their parents," he said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-milo-yiannopoulos-speaking-fondly-pedophilia-article-1.2977071

Goodbye you piece of shit.

Disgusting

Just when you think there are already enough paedo cover ups surfacing in the entertainment industry, in sport, in royal families, in the education system, in the Roman Church etc, there are people close to political quarters letting out this kind of paedophilia apologies

4 minutes ago, XXL said:

Disgusting

Just when you think there are already enough paedo cover ups surfacing in the entertainment industry, in sport, in royal families, in the education system, in the Roman Church etc, there are people close to political quarters letting out this kind of paedophilia apologies

He is a revolting, disgusting right wing troll who spews out hate for attention.  The men interviewing him were disgusting too.  His views and thoughts are toxic. 

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-conspiracy-theory-sweden-je-suis-cover-up-attack-7589191

Trump supporters think the 'liberal left' is covering up an attack in Sweden. #JeSuisIKEA was born

do those people know where Sweden acutally is ?

and to this milos or whatever this guy is called. Why is he so popular in the US ? Never heard from him here.

The Sweden thing really went so viral that at least people are aware that they are blatantly lying. I was far more worried about that made up massacre and nobody commenting on it. This time people are LAUGHING so hard in Facebook and Twitter, with lots of memes. Trump is getting more and more embarassing each day. 

6 hours ago, Nightshade said:

Video shared ahead of CPAC shows Milo Yiannopoulos speaking fondly of relationships between men and 'young boys'

Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos’ tolerant statements on pedophilia may have jeopardized his speaking opportunity at next week's Conservative Political Action Conference.

The right-wing provocateur once spoke fondly of relationships between children and men on the 2016 podcast "The Drunken Peasants."

In the Jan. 4 episode, he flippantly said that young boys "discover who they are" through those relationships, later implying that those relationships can be sexual in nature, and can "give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable rock where they can't speak to their parents," he said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-milo-yiannopoulos-speaking-fondly-pedophilia-article-1.2977071

In a "normal" political climate, I'd have no doubt something like this would destroy him. Now though?? In this age of "alternative facts" and 5 second attention spans, sadly, this will be spun into something else less "harsh" and/or just completely forgotten about by next week. 

#nobodycares

7 hours ago, Nightshade said:

:manson: 

I can't believe what I've just read.

Guest Pud Whacker

The Moral Brigade is out today. Gave you prime examples. Do your homework and i might see you in this tragedy of a hypocritical thread in a few days.

3 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

are y'all ready for Pence? lol

I don't know what is worse anymore.  Trump with the nuclear codes or Pence with a Congress full of Christians on his side. 

Both keep me up at night.

Isn't it time you two reprobates took the hint? Half the forum has you on ignore, the other half is split between those who left because of you, are staying here hoping it gets better and others filing reports and complaining in private. Well, finally someone is dealing with it. Don't like it? Go somewhere else.

Guest Pud Whacker
2 minutes ago, Kim said:

Isn't it time you two reprobates took the hint? Half the forum has you on ignore, the other half is split between those who left because of you, are staying here hoping it gets better and others filing reports and complaining in private. Well, finally someone is dealing with it. Don't like it? Go somewhere else.

THE REASON EVERYONE LEFT IS BECAUSE OF YOUR DELETE HAPPY BUTTON.

i have it all on paper.

if were on ignore, they wouldnt report but ******** cant help herself. 

1 minute ago, Pud Whacker said:

THE REASON EVERYONE LEFT IS BECAUSE OF YOURE DELETE HAPPY BUTTON.

i have it all on paper.

if were on ignore, they wouldnt report but ******** cant help herself. 

This is the last time I will address you. They left because nothing was being done about your bullshit. Every single one of them. They also had it in their heads that I was somehow like Suedehead and would allow your bullshit to go on unabated. Well they were wrong. Yes I (and other mods) deleted THEIR bullshit while they were disrupting the place in order to get more people to join them, but that is not why they left and/or were flushed. 

Take a weeks suspension, and grow the fuck up. 

I seriously don't understand what happened in this thread today. What's the argument about? Milo wasn't discussing a film or piece of literature......he was discussing his own experience from what I saw. I guess one can discuss their own experiences in as "edgy" of a way as they'd like. It just baffles me how some can find his "joke" about being glad he was.....taken advantage of sexually as a teenager a positive thing because it helped with his blow job skills as a perfectly acceptable.....but Madonna making a sarcastic comment about a "black Muslim" being in the White House at a concert was in such bad taste that she's been ridiculed for it in numerous threads in the Politics forum over the last few months. It truly makes no sense to me.