Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

JUST to say I told you so? I'm sorry, this is in a way character assassination and I beg to differ. Let's discuss the scenario quickly. There are people out there that say (and you are one of them) that his cabinet members and their policies in regards to the economy suggest that the country will be once again driven against a wall. If those suggestions become true what are those people supposed to say except for I told you so. Are they supposed to keep quiet? This has nothing to do with ill intent. And frankly, the idea that people want Trump to fail is just another propaganda move by Trump supporters to paint a bad picture of those people who dare to analyze what might happen and may have some critical things to say. Even if this criticism is based on past data and statistics which are free of emotion. The Trump supporters bring in the emotions. They have closed their minds for a serious discussion about the possible threats of Trumps economic policies. It's a "it cannot be what is not supposed to be" situation. And if those people don't want to know, don't want to listen, what's left? They may need to feel for themselves at some point to open up a discussion again. To suggest that people who oppose Trumps policies wish a negative experience upon Trump supporters is way unfair and a tad to generalizing.

It's one thing to say that crony capitalism, deregulation, laissez-faire policies are a REALLY bad idea and it's another to say that WWIII is right around the corner. 

If the Republican party doesn't actually make the country great again (create a shit load of jobs, kick start annual economic growth, put a dent on that massive public debt, etc. etc.) they'll lose control of congress in 2 years and lose the White House in 4 years.

But no, instead of talking about issues it's page after page after page here and post after post on my Facebook of this doomsday nonsense and "omg look at Trump's silly tweet" and LOOK HOW MEAN EVERYONE WAS TO CLINTON and WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE GAYS and it's getting really old. 

Trump won and he's a few days away from taking office. It's time to move on and make sure your representatives are held accountable for any stupid legislation they decide to vote for or against until the next elections. I wouldn't be surprised if half the people here don't even know who their representative is but OMG WAAA SEXISM PUTTIN WAAA. 

Puto = Faggot and if you add "ín" it means little. So, little faggot :chuckle:

Like, my name is Raúl, so if you add ín, Raulín, it'd be little Raúl. 

And if you say Raúl el Puto it means Raúl the faggot. 

Mexican Spanish 101. 

12 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Mexican Spanish 101. 

Sounds kind of similar to Italian. Then again Spanish and Italian are very similar languages.

Guest Pud Whacker
20 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Mexican Spanish 101. 

Pudin baby. :thumbsup:

I thought Puta meant bitch (in French, Putan??)

@Raider of the lost Ark being that I'm in Michigan I will report what kind of auto plant is built here and what kind of jobs it created. We shall see. The fact that ANY talk of Big 3 auto business coming back is a miracle in itself. The idea has been laughable for almost 2 decades.

5 minutes ago, Sloane said:

@Raider of the lost Ark being that I'm in Michigan I will report what kind of auto plant is built here and what kind of jobs it created. We shall see. The fact that ANY talk of Big 3 auto business coming back is a miracle in itself. The idea has been laughable for almost 2 decades.

Puta = Whore 

Puto = Faggot (in Mexico) 

6 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Ford said they'll create around 700 jobs. 

6 hours ago, Love Spent said:

:thumbsup: Pud!

Madonna whispering ' Hillary' at the end. Damn it, I almost peed myself with laughter!

I have to admit, I had to look up your Mary Hartman reference. :rotfl:

People will spin it as bad news anyway. It can't be helped I'm afraid.  Some people who want trump to fail even if it means America failing. They want the house to burn down while they are still in it.

Great news for Michigan!!! @Sloane

There's more than a few people I know that were upset I voted Trump have now come around. Luckily I'm not one to gloat. :)

They'll change their tune the minute something goes wrong of course. Fair weather types.

I'm excited for the inauguration. Let's get this started!

3 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Ford said they'll create around 700 jobs. 

Great. More idiots on the road during rush hour :banghead:

3 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

That's 700 jobs. That's 0.01% of the Detroit Metropolitan Area's population :chuckle:

Laugh all you want, That's 0.01% more than Obama ever did for this area. He didn't even bother to visit Flint (Trump did).

18 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Laugh all you want, That's 0.01% more than Obama ever did for this area. He didn't even bother to visit Flint (Trump did).

Net job creation over the last 5 years 

34544.gif

It took me 2 minutes to find this information and confirm it in several different sources :wacko: 

https://www.bls.gov/regions/midwest/news-release/areaemployment_detroit.htm

30 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

That sounds about right :lmao:

I find it funny that for as long as I can remember, certainly in the last, ahem, 8 years, people have been bitching and complaining how awful the economy is, low wages, high prices, fuck America, why do you ass hats keep voting in the same people, etc, and now, all of a sudden, we're given these graphs as an argument on how great Obamas been.

Fuck your graphs. I know what the state of my country and DAMN SURE my local area has been since the 70s. I don't change my knowledge of the past, the truth, to fit the present political narrative I wanna push. If it was bullshit yesterday, that same bullshit is still bullshit today. This isn't necessarily directed at you, just what I've been seeing lately: the same Millennials protesting in the Occupy movement and the unfairness of corporate wages, then bringing forth fucking graphs showing how awesome it's been solely cuz they hate Trump. Which is it?? 

Now this part is directed at you. Pretty sure you've been slamming America hard on this board for some time, and that's fine, but don't come back and now say America's been swell lately. It absolutely will fall on my deaf ears.

14 minutes ago, Sloane said:

I find it funny that for as long as I can remember, certainly in the last, ahem, 8 years, people have been bitching and complaining how awful the economy is, low wages, high prices, fuck America, why do you ass hats keep voting in the same people, etc, and now, all of a sudden, we're given these graphs as an argument on how great Obamas been.

Fuck your graphs. I know what the state of my country and DAMN SURE my local area has been since the 70s. I don't change my knowledge of the past, the truth, to fit the present political narrative I wanna push. If it was bullshit yesterday, that same bullshit is still bullshit today. This isn't necessarily directed at you, just what I've been seeing lately: the same Millennials protesting in the Occupy movement and the unfairness of corporate wages, then bringing forth fucking graphs showing how awesome it's been solely cuz they hate Trump. Which is it?? 

Now this part is directed at you. Pretty sure you've been slamming America hard on this board for some time, and that's fine, but don't come back and now say America's been swell lately. It absolutely will fall on my deaf ears.

UPJ00940.jpg

And I didn't say everything is fucking swell. I was simply referring to the fact that you said Trump has done more with 700 fucking jobs versus positive employment growth in the thousands virtually every single month over the last 5 years in your lame ass state. 

Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, ULIZOS said:

Just make sure Sloane gets some.

you leave sloane alone!!! or ill whip a chicken around my closet and make that peso go down to nothing!!!

Ulizos shut the hell up :lmao:if you think I'm gonna be like one of those dumb morons at work all glassy eyed, invading my bubble with their stupid dead smiles all warm & touchy while watching them have a shitty day at work.. not gonna happen. They're all on drugs! That prescription crap advertised on TV. I stay sober and awake.

Though I did like those pills the dentist gave me a couple weeks ago. Damn I was so nice. I can certainly see the draw.

Also if Marijuana became legal I might partake once a month in the evening lol

Guest Pud Whacker
1 minute ago, ULIZOS said:

The U.S. water supply should be laced with Vallium. As soon as I become dictator of the world it's the first thing I'll do. Everyone's so fucking angry.

ive been laced with valium since 1986. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
6 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Anger is an energy -- Johnny Rotten

tumblr_mtubsb4bgP1subzlmo1_400.gif

AFTER THE HEARTACHE, IM GOING TO CARRY ON!!!

5 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

tumblr_mtubsb4bgP1subzlmo1_400.gif

AFTER THE HEARTACHE, IM GOING TO CARRY ON!!!

Imagine if they were all on corrective prescription drugs, all happy, they're never would've been a punk movement.

Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, Sloane said:

Imagine if they were all on corrective prescription drugs, all happy, they're never would've been a punk movement.

would have been horrible!