Teacher Yells at Black Students, Says They’ll Be ‘Broke Ass N*ggers Who Get Shot’

jaron

8 hours ago, Aime said:

??????????????????????????????????

Just so you know, niggers 'get shot' even when they're not 'broke', Marie Antoinette. A cop won't ask you about your degree before he shoots you dead. What a disgusting, ignorant, misinformed thing to say. Just the other day me and my friend were called 'niggers of all colors' in WeHo (of all places) by white fairy high on meth. Good thing we have our education and didn't get shot, right?

But hey, you can't get offended when someone calls kids 'broke ass niggers' but making jokes about Kylie fans' sexuality is enough to make your blood boil?!? Do you, I guess.

Don't even entertain him. @karbatal is trolling just for the hell of it.

Guest Pud Whacker
On 11/21/2016 at 0:21 PM, ULIZOS said:

Everyone knows you just don't use the N word. Period. 

And Pud, yes, kids know what the consequences are if they break the rules, just like the teacher knew what the consequences were for calling black students niggers.

couldnt agree more.  to all of it. 

Guest Pud Whacker
8 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

There's been a massive wave of African migrants in recent years.

i was just gonna make a typical smart ass remark and realized FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE that everyone here will interpret it wrong!!!

so there.  look im growing up at 46!!! :rotfl:

On 21/11/2016 at 9:21 PM, ULIZOS said:

Everyone knows you just don't use the N word. Period. 

funny thing, a lot of teenagers , white teenagers,  in here use it as a positive word, like saying bro...they say ma nigga.they know the word because of the videos-music-games, and it´s cool to use it, but talking about them, not about black people.

On 24/11/2016 at 4:37 PM, ULIZOS said:

He's Spanish. They're super racist and they're always like OMG NO WE'RE NOT HOW DARE YOU RACISM DOESN'T EXIST HERE. 

of course it exists, even between different regions in spain, but not that much against black people. It´s More against muslims (well, what people call "moros", which is a huge group of different people that are not necesarily from the same country or race), people from th east of europe, and the super classic, against the gypsies.

So yes, I know that nigger is an inappropiate word, I won´t use it, in the same way I won´t use faggot. are both words in the same level of political non correctness in the US?

Oh I forgot about this thread.  It got better and better. And Ulizos calling Spaniards racists.  What's next?  

You can all kiss my ass (whitney's voice)  

Oh and everyone who thinks I'm a racist please BLOCK ME and never again speak a word to me. I'm tired of being questioned by bored people.  

9 hours ago, karbatal said:

Oh I forgot about this thread.  It got better and better. And Ulizos calling Spaniards racists.  What's next?  

Oh and everyone who thinks I'm a racist please BLOCK ME and never again speak a word to me. I'm tired of being questioned by bored people.  

Who's questioning you? I just called you a racist. 

10 hours ago, karbatal said:

I see you can't stand the heat these days, babe, :lol: 

10 hours ago, karbatal said:

Oh who called you a racist? A troll, sure. But I wouldn't call you a racist.