2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

My only consolation is that this house of cards built on lies and false promises will fall down sooner or later. I wonder how those people, especially those in the rust belt, will feel when they realize that no jobs are coming back and that thanks to Donald Trumps 35% fine on foreign products will make their shopping basket much more expensive. Of course you can always cover that with higher minimum wage. Oh wait, that was the other candidate. But he will lower taxes. Oh wait, that was for companies and millionaires. Anyway, thanks to the market my health insurance becomes so affordable. Oh wait, that has actually never happened. Okay, there is still government healthcare. Oh wait, Obamacare has been repealed.

Just now, Raider of the lost Ark said:

It worked for East Germany as well. BTW the Berlin Wall did fall exactly 27 years ago today.

And I'm not raider of the lost Ark, not yet, I'm only human. 

I honestly dont even think the Comey e--mail thing is what caused this. Didnt help but this was gonna happen regardless. Even when she had 'momentum' just didnt feel sturdy at all. The woman is simply seriously disliked by a LOT of people! Dems had plenty of time over and over w/  her and warning signs but didnt do shit. 

Guest Pud Whacker
8 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Never call a victory until the very end.

words to live by!  superstition has been replaced with false bravado.

Guest bluejean
1 minute ago, pjcowley said:

Are all of those who voted for Trump happy to be paying for the wall? Oh wait, did you really believe he was gonna pay all that by himself? Too late!

I'm sure they will just be happy the wall is going UP since that is what they voted for

Guest eroticerotic
10 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Never call a victory until the very end.

I like that and it's very true - but you gotta admit the polls should be very eye opening lol

Guest bluejean
1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

It is done. It's been done for hours.

I know right, so many people are talking about it like there's still hope

3 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

I honestly dont even think the Comey e--mail thing is what caused this. Didnt help but this was gonna happen regardless. Even when she had 'momentum' just didnt feel sturdy at all. The woman is simply seriously disliked by a LOT of people! Dems had plenty of time w/ endless warning signs but didnt do shit. 

Yes let's blame comey 

no let's blame 3rd party's 

no no let's blame the voting machines.

no wait, blame Bernie voters they say it out or voted for Trump, they must have. 

Please don't blame the DNC / don't blame Hillary . 🙄