Spanish tourist, brutally attacked in UK for speaking Spanish

karbatal

So, this horrible xenephobic campaign in UK is reaching such limits, that stupid people are already behaving like assholes. One man, tourist, was speaking Spanish while walking around Bournemouth, when a stupid attacker took a wood desk and brutally hit the man in the head while shouting "Fucking Spanish, speak English". 

The news in Spanish (i doubt this will be in UK's press, as others attacks are not being reported. 

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/2869356/0/nueva-agresion-xenofoba-turista-reino-unido-hablar-espanol-golpeado-cabeza-palo-madera/?utm_source=Facebook-20minutos&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Postlink

thumb?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.20m.es%2Fimg2

Just two days ago, a Spanish couple, from arab origins, where attacked in the tube in London, in Upton Park. A man very aggresively hit the man in the face. The woman, very brave, run after the attacker. After the video was shared in social media, the Police arrested the aggressor. 

http://www.20minutos.es/videos/internacional/jnrsuxHJ-heroica-actuacion-de-una-mujer-ante-una-agresion-xenofoba/

Wow thats terrible!! Im shocked. The UK LOVE Spanish people!!!!!!! Thats crazy! We all go on holiday there, learn (a bit, badly) of the language we adore them. So strange. Im flabbergasted, they will be locked away for years.

What ivory tower do you live in Barney? This is the same week that people are braying for child refugees who arrived here this week to have tooth examinations to check what age they are, when national newspapers are calling for Gary friggin Linekar to be sacked because he dares to say something positive about migrants on his Twitter, when a bill to protect the rights of EU nationals living and working in Britain was voted down by English MPs, when attacks against anyone with the slightest twang to their accent have increased ten fold. Get real.

5 minutes ago, GOD said:

What would they do to me with my Nashville twang, you know I talk like Dolly. 

Would they attack me too?

Weeel, depends what colour your skin is. Anything less than lily white and you'll probably get punched in the face for no reason other than that... 

I know that these bastards are a minority,  and there are xenophobic pigs everywhere.  the scary part is that those feelings are usually dormant and they only need some political party or policy to trigger them and more people feel confident enough to do these things.  

I feel so worried about this behaviour scalating in whole Europe! 

There was some Polish woman living down south being interviewed outside her house on the telly this week, and she was having racist insults shouted at her by passers-by WHILE being interviewed live. Like I said, the same week these people are told they're nothing but bargaining chips as opposed to worthwhile human beings. It's being insidiously encouraged by the same government that the other week unveiled plans to make employers provide a list of every "foreign" worker on their payroll, the same PM who said she'll continue to allow foreign doctors to work here until we "train up more of our own". I mean, really....

I found in England that a lot of views that are considered quite moderate/"the norm" here now are still very progressive and left there. Weed, abortion, LGBT rights, refugees...& yes the xenophobia is vile.

4 hours ago, Kim said:

What ivory tower do you live in Barney? This is the same week that people are braying for child refugees who arrived here this week to have tooth examinations to check what age they are, when national newspapers are calling for Gary friggin Linekar to be sacked because he dares to say something positive about migrants on his Twitter, when a bill to protect the rights of EU nationals living and working in Britain was voted down by English MPs, when attacks against anyone with the slightest twang to their accent have increased ten fold. Get real.

Get real? So you think English people go around looking for Spanish people to beat up? Maybe where you live. And anyway can I politely ask you to put me on ignore please? I will you too, its just easier. Im not going to but im sure if people look on your past posts you spread nothing but negativity and opposing views in such ways you come across as a really bitter bitch. 

Thanks for your feedback. 

1 hour ago, Barney said:

Get real? So you think English people go around looking for Spanish people to beat up? Maybe where you live. And anyway can I politely ask you to put me on ignore please? I will you too, its just easier. Im not going to but im sure if people look on your past posts you spread nothing but negativity and opposing views in such ways you come across as a really bitter bitch. 

Thanks for your feedback. 

LOL silly me for thinking YOU would know anything about current affairs in your own country.

Oh, and you can't put moderators on ignore, so NAE LUCK.

I just don't understand the particular hate towards Polish people. Nobody gives a fuck if you're from Slovakia, Lithuania or any other East European contry. But God forbid if you're from Poland, one man has already been stabbed to death for just that, being Polish.

Polish people are (from my knowledge) amazing. Ive been out with a Hungarian and a Polish guy, (well maybe the polish guy was a bit psycho, my fault, I was warned)  I dont see borders, nobody should.