2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

52 minutes ago, Bitch said:

The entire thing.

Giuliani is hideous like Grinch. And such an obvious joke, what's not to get?! Dumb fuck. 

What a humorless twat that Giuliani is! I've always hated him. I met him ages ago actually at a function in Manhattan when I was around 12 or 13. Even back then, I had a bad feeling about him.  

As for the roast, Trump started off well. I thought the "Pardon Me" line and joke about Melania copying Michelle Obamas speech was particularly funny. Unfortunately, it went downhill soon after when Trump got unnecessarily nasty about Hillary and the crowd rightfully booed. He just can't help himself.

Hillary made some biting remarks too but overall she did quite well. She had the right tone and the right jokes. She was surprisingly funny. She kicked Trump's ass tonight.

I thought his Melania joke was funny. I think it's better when they make fun of themselves.

“The president told me to stop whining, but I have to say the media is more biased this year than ever before. You want the proof? Michelle Obama gives a speech and everyone loves it, it’s fantastic, they think she’s absolutely great. My wife Melania gives the exact same speech and people get on her case. I don’t get it, I don’t know why.”

Guest eroticerotic

It's clear Hillary is the ideal winner. Trump, is not ready. but, i wouldn't be so sure she has it in the bag.

i just think, right now, we live in a culture where, there's an abuse of power across the board. most of us have fame (online, known only for our media personas/projections, reality shows etc) and easy access to things, pretty much, and,  for the longest, we've been told these things are highest forms of achievement. well, now, more and more people are resting on their laurels, believing everything they read, or, do things, just to see the effect they have regardless of the outcome. just turn on the news or read a blog. we now stop to take a picture of the travesty, rather than try to help a situation from becoming one.

every vote always counts but it will REALLY count even moreso this year.

ugh. so exhausting. Bernie I had your back! :/

I thought Hillary did a fantastic job. This type of thing isn't really her style at all and she knocked it out of the parK

I have say, I've gone from not caring too much for this woman to really, really liking her over the course of this campaign and especially after the last debate. She is one tough, smart, and calculated bitch. I never thought I'd warm to her, but at this point, I will go into the voting booth and proudly check her name off in a couple weeks.

She really is the political version of Madonna in my opinion. 

As dreadful as usual as Trump was last night (and was to be expected) Guiliani has actually disappointed me more overall. I used to actually really like him and even would've been fine with him as president 4 or 8 years ago. He's socially liberal but very tough with defense and other ways. Never ever saw this bitter, angry, prick who I guess was always beneath the surface :/. Just somehow become this washed up, unlikable ass out of nowhere. Many people I know who used to love him can't stand him now either. I get it to not like Hillary but damn...he's become demonic over it. Now he almost rubs me the same exact way as Christie does. Didn't think anyone else could do that.

The twat made the only decent joke by throwing his wife under the bus. Everything else was vile and his comic delivery is off. 

The fuck with this cyber attack?! Twitter and most major sites are still down! 

3 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

As dreadful as usual as Trump was last night (and was to be expected) Guiliani has actually disappointed me more overall. I used to actually really like him and even would've been fine with him as president 4 or 8 years ago. He's socially liberal but very tough with defense and other ways. Never ever saw this bitter, angry, prick who I guess was always beneath the surface :/. Just somehow become this washed up, unlikable ass out of nowhere. Many people I know who used to love him can't stand him now either. I get it to not like Hillary but damn...he's become demonic over it. Now he almost rubs me the same exact way as Christie does. Didn't think anyone else could do that.

He's the worst. There was never anything liberal about that douche bag. He and his firm were hired in Mexico City a few years ago to "turn the city around." Now it's just becoming one huge un-affordable Starbucks and fucking Pottery Barn. It's just like Manhattan. Him and his fucking workfare. 

This shit circus election would've been over many months ago if they would've 'allowed' Biden to run and will all know it! :/ His personality would've been picture perfect for this election. Still kind of pissed he didn't. He would've decimated Trump after the first debate and we still wouldn't be dealing w/ this b-shit for another 17 days. Hillary prob has and had it in/around every bit as much but there wouldn't have been all drama=rating$$ 

24 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

This shit circus election would've been over many months ago if they would've 'allowed' Biden to run and will all know it! :/ His personality would've been picture perfect for this election. Still kind of pissed he didn't. He would've decimated Trump after the first debate and we still wouldn't be dealing w/ this b-shit for another 17 days. Hillary prob has and had it in/around every bit as much but there wouldn't have been all drama=rating$$ 

He would've been perfect :(

Um..why aren't any more Access Hollywood-esque tapes 'leaking'? Or.. perhaps the big one(s) are coming next week and the week after like an eruption to finally wipe him out till the end of time? Me thinks it's the latter to have the most impact. They are pulsating from a little too much confidence about a potential bloodbath. She'll most likely win as of now but ain't NO way they're getting in/around anything substantial unless they have the 'even worse' shit they claim to have. 

12 hours ago, horn said:

Thx for sharing boo but thats from a week ago! lol Why not just go to their site that's basically updated every few hours at the most.