2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

5 hours ago, Hector said:

Stockpile on your ammo! Hurry! :america:

24wvzpc.jpg

This is absolutely disgusting. Also on the newspapers part to even print that ad. I always wonder if those things or the ominous things some Trump supporters say are even legal. It all seems to refer to an assassination. Again, disgusting. Just as the fact that you can buy such a gun in the U.S. legally. Self defense? Yeah right. Or sports as it claims? Sure. Obviously missed that part of the competition during this years Olympics. This is an assault weapon and definitely not what lawmakers had in mind when the introduced the second amendment. 

But funny, that even this gun seller is predicting a Hillary win.

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Oh Melanoma :doh:

"Melania Trump on leaked tape: Donald was egged on"

And again, blaming someone else. Has Donald Trump ever taken any responsibility? He claims all the success when something goes right. He blames everyone else when something goes wrong. He never makes mistakes. That's why he is already claiming the election is rigged when there is no truth to it. Telling lies has become his nature. This man is the perfect example of a narcissist, of an egomaniac. I predict that in the near future he will be studied in psychological classes at college and he will be written about in scientific articles and books.

Just waiting for the next debate tomorrow.  Pretty certain Hillary has it in the bag at this point.  With only 20 days left no one has ever caught up being so far behind in the polls at this point.

(Still going to be a nervous mess until it is official. lol)

1 hour ago, Supernatural said:

I heard polls show Texas is a swing state now.

It's far closer than it should be. Especially with HRC on the ticket. Astounding. Same with Missouri and Indiana. 

Alaska is virtually tied as well. I'd love nothing more for her to win those states, which is a long shot, but the fact that she's within striking distance says a whole hell of a lot. 

Hes most def going mad man nuclear tonight. NO way he won't. Knows he's done so has 0 to lose. They have to know that. All about demeanor more for her than him. Basically needs to do in/around what she did in the first debate which for her was picture perfect. Only concern is since he's melting down he's gonna be 20x more vicious. Unlike the second debate she has to smack him down harder yet look composed, sane and presidential. Long as she has a Miss Universe-esque line to spit in his face that throws him off at some point, she possibly wins big. Insane as it may be there ARE actually still some...too many 'undecideds' so she truly needs to do more than she did in the second debate. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
6 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Hes most def going mad man nuclear tonight. NO way he won't. Knows he's done so has 0 to lose. They have to know that. All about demeanor more for her than him. Basically needs to do in/around what she did in the first debate which for her was picture perfect. Only concern is since he's melting down he's gonna be 20x more vicious. Unlike the second debate she has to smack him down harder yet look composed, sane and presidential. Long as she has a Miss Universe-esque line to spit in his face that throws him off at some point, she possibly wins big. Insane as it may be there ARE actually still some...too many 'undecideds' so she truly needs to do more than she did in the second debate. 

Last time, I was actually afraid he was going to physically assault her! He was so agressive and menacing... I hope they won't be walking around a stage this time around...

Is anyone watching the pre-show on CNN? Not so much for the commentators. But have a look at the people behind them. Overwhelmingly Trump supporters. And here you clearly see the problem Trump has. The last two debates were held at universities/colleges. No Trump supporters there. And those young people actually knew how to behave. Contrary to those idiots screaming there lungs out so you cannot here anything the panel says. But I guess this is how it works, yell people with other opinions down. Trash. Absolute trash.

And what about those people holding "Bill Clinton is a rapist" signs? Isn't that defamation? I mean, they could get sued for that.

Trumps team consists of idiots or people in denial. Now they have a senior advisor, Boris Epshteyn, who is bragging that the polls in Nevada and North Carolina show both candidates in a tie. Seriously? Now it is considered a success that he may not eventually lose a usual red state?

I hope this is over soon. But I'm afraid Trump has created a toxic situation that will go on after the election. People talking about civil war if Hillary wins.

Omfg McCain's senior strategist Steve Schmidt said this morning that internally even the Republicans are predicting a possible 400+ electoral victory :blink:, the Senate and very possibly the house (as of today!) but the internal #s are 'trending' even worse...into a bloodbath! Dying to see/hear the final fking fork they're holding on this orange shit stain!! lool 

14 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Trumps team consists of idiots or people in denial. Now they have a senior advisor, Boris Epshteyn, who is bragging that the polls in Nevada and North Carolina show both candidates in a tie. Seriously? Now it is considered a success that he may not eventually lose a usual red state?

I hope this is over soon. But I'm afraid Trump has created a toxic situation that will go on after the election. People talking about civil war if Hillary wins.

Hope they all go Jonestown...or Russia! lol NO doubt if Trump told them to drink the kool-aid almost every one would. They're worse than just 'idiots'. Way scarier. Literally almost every one I see and hear are bunch of gutter rats. Make Wal-Mart shoppers look like Gucci. 

30 minutes ago, Bitch said:

This is the worst trolling ever! :lol: Who the fuck is supposed to be bothered by his presence exactly?! 

It's just for pure publicity. No other reason. 

The truth is, Trump isn't TRYING to win anymore. He's just not. There's no logical explanation for his behavior and the behavior of this campaign other than the fact that he knows he's going to lose and he wants to take down as many individuals who 'burned' him as possible. 

And this whole sideshow of these fucking 'guests' on BOTH sides is such a complete and total joke to our democratic process. In my opinion, we should be having debates without any audience at all. Why do we need one? What's the point? 

I was sitting at the bar of a local restaurant last night, the bar was full, and nearly every single person was talking about this election. There's really no escape from it right now and it's maddening. In the 18 years I've been following national politics and studying the history of U.S elections, there's simply not a precedent to compare this shitshow with. Bitch about Hillary all you want, and I have plenty of complaints, but Trump has taken this process to a low that no one, NO ONE, ever thought we'd see.