2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

23 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

I was watching the news tonight and seeing him say she should take a drug test because she was on performance enhancing drugs during the debate was so crazy, idiotic and pathetic.   He just seems to open his mouth and talk irrational and incoherent nonsense and his supporters all cheer wildly.  

That's his usual tactic : when he's attacked on something, he fights back with the same attack.

- Rape accusations = "Bill Clinton is a rapist".

- No tax return / what is he hiding = "Hillary deleted her emails, she's hiding something".

- Birther movement = "Hillary started it".

- Bad temperament = "Hillary has no stamina".

- Unfit to be president = "Hillary doesn't have the presidential look".

- Coke accusation (sniffs) = "Hillary should take a drug test".

The problem is, you can't argue with these people. They are resistant to truth and facts. It's so frustrating. You just wanna scream "Don't you see what's going on?". Trump could grab them by their pussies and they will still deny it and claim it's nothing. But why? I am starting to believe they know Trump is wrong on many levels but they can't admit it because it doesn't fit their mindset because their whole world would be starting to tumble down.

"we cannot defend ourselves when the government comes" - One of the many idiotic arguments. When did the American government ever came for its own people? Law abiding people. Why? What for? I'm tired of those ridiculous sentences. I don't have time for that. Give me real arguments. Unfortunately they have none. Never.

Omg @ the time of the month comment.  Never mind the fact that in her late 60s she won't be having them!

While Tina's Palin is now iconic (cause she was truly the first who nailed it so good) Alec's Trump is equal if not better at times! He's already got the very well deserved Emmy at  the minimum. 

Anyways, I'm still kind of concerned these f'king Wikileaks are a possible ticking time bomb and the 'worst' they're obviously holding until the end just like what's to come for Trump. No doubt Trump is basically the ONLY one at this point she could have won against. If this skunk was even semi focused and centered I think he'd be at least even now. Shit just doesn't seem to end and will be only recede into the seediest corners of humanity the next 22 days :# What's also more concerning is NBC/WSJ has her up 11 but ABC/Wash Post (obviously way more liberal leaning) only has her up by 4! That's a garbage/Brexit kind of lead. Long as she's truly in the middle like 5-8 points and stays there she's got it. 

I agree...you could almost feel him winning Ohio, Iowa other similar states that are/were normally purple but def getting more red while other places like AZ maybe GA and a few other random normally bright red places def going purple/blue. VA is pretty much solid blue now. Saw on the news she's already underperforming in OH while overperforming in FL. There's just no sign so far of rapidly changing demographics in places like OH, Iowa etc...If anything they'll get even more white and backwards. I think if there was no Philly in PA she'd prob. lose there too. The 'changes' may show up this election. If not, def by 2024 at the latest. The 1996/2000-ish -2012 era/electoral map is gonna change after this election. 

Are those stickers legal??? Arent the drivers put in jail for hate crime??? Thats shocking!

OMG that pics made me feel ill.

And, Trumps... Hillerz probably stopped having her period before while your wife was in nursery.

3 hours ago, Bitch said:

JOE EXOTIC :lmao:

I really enjoyed his shitting on Jill Stein. I have to say though, that her VP is hot af. :lol: :horny:

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪ajamu baraka‬‏תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪ajamu baraka‬‏

No he's not darlin. at all lol ;P xx Though def sharing ur love for his 'shitting' on Stein! lolol  

Clinton Inc. better stop their typical/textbook complacency crap and drop another Access Hollywood-esque tape asap! Wiki is leaking more and more icky shit that seems to be getting worse :/ 

CNN is teaching Trump a lesson regarding his claims of voting fraud. When is comes to all the swing states that are so important, all those states are run by republican governors. They are responsible for organizing the election. So, that means those republicans are rigging the election against their own candidate? Very likely scenario. Not.

http://thenextweb.com/artificial-intelligence/2016/10/18/study-bots-accounted-for-a-third-of-all-pro-trump-twitter-activity-during-the-debate/

Ha! Exactly what I said. So obvious that a lot of his "fans" on Twitter, Facebook and Reddit are bots.

I've also noticed so many of the black/latino Trump supporters on Twitter are just pictures of random people with Trump hats photoshopped onto their heads.