2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

1 hour ago, Skin said:

Oh please.  That is all you have been hearing this election.  "I cant vote for either of them.  They are both so bad."

Yeah but why? I sure hope people have their reasons and you shouldn't paint people with a broad brush.

One is qualified typical politician with the experience yet a war monger and the other is an unqualified buffoon.

Only one is qualified that's why when she wins and she will by a landslide, it won't be necessary out of adoration and love.

Is anyone watching the speech Trump is just giving. This is downright scary. This man is complete nuts. And the whole speech could have been written by Goebbels (well, it was most definitely written by this Nazi Breitbart guy). The whole conspiracy and underlying hate is just the way the Nazis persuaded the Germans in the 30s. The only difference was that a huge part of Germany was indeed economically down as a result of the reparations for WWI and the global economic crisis and of course, the refugees and Mexicans and the establishment of today were the Jews back then.

And funny, how he is bragging about the amount of people attending his rallies when he is speaking in front of maybe 200 people in West Palm Beach. BTW, shares anyone the same impression that when Trump has supporters behind him when he speaks, those supporters are usually middle aged and dare I say ugly people? Then you have two black guys and a lot of (sorry the stereotype) white blond women with lots of fillers and make up who look like they have not worked one day in their life.

Holy shit he's TOTALLY melting down in this speech now..going in like 20x different directions. Mad man going off the rails! Is it just me but even his few remaining lunatics in the audience dont seem to be that receptive to him anymore! LOL

12 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

Shit is spiraling out of control People magazine writer comes forward with her own story of when Trump sexually assaulted her.

Problem is... why have all these people waited until now? The GP will look at this and think it's opportunistic whether it is true or not. The media in America is going nuts on him and I fear that it may backfire because it just fuels his claim that this whole process is rigged. 

9 hours ago, Bitch said:

:1251::1251::1251:

Yep, supporting your candidate when your job is to report the news will only give strength to your opponents argument. 

^ Again..to a degree this should def. help him to keep his base crazed and solidified BUT just ain't no a way a 'majority' of people esp low info. ones who only listen to the noise (again most people) will be enough for him to get 45-50% of the popular vote. If the same winning message was there (against Hillary and the 'establishment') but simply delivered by a *different messenger, that person would prob. destroy her like she'll prob now destroy him in 3 weeks. He's just too insane, unlikable and horrid in every way. I think that's the universal understanding here. 

13 minutes ago, mnino said:

Problem is... why have all these people waited until now? The GP will look at this and think it's opportunistic whether it is true or not. The media in America is going nuts on him and I fear that it may backfire because it just fuels his claim that this whole process is rigged. 

Those women coming forward now say that the reason was Trump declaring during the last presidential debate (in regards to his "locker room banter") he would never approach a woman like that in real life. That lie made them speak out. In regards to the People magazine writer it needs to be said that Trump was/is a powerful man and she feared his wrath.

Also keep in mind basically everyone on both political sides is saying not if but when those additional leaked 'tapes' or whatever come out they ARE worse than what's leaked already :/. They and the Donald know he's gonna lose...possibly very. very 'bigtime/big league'! lol Hillary is now competitive in AZ (possibly ahead there), Alaska, Utah, GA lol 8*o! 

2 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Also keep in mind basically everyone on both political sides is saying not if but when those additional leaked 'tapes' or whatever come out they ARE worse than what's leaked already :/. They and the Donald know he's gonna lose...possibly very. very 'bigtime/big league'! lol Hillary is now competitive in AZ (possibly ahead there), Alaska, Utah, GA lol 8*o! 

I'm pretty sure at some point we will get that tape where he allegedly says the N word. Of course, his hardcore base will not care. Once again. Those are really scary people.

Now this is just two separate campaigns. Trump spends all his time answering the accusations and fighting against the republicans and the newspapers. Hillary does her own business, talking about her plans (education with Bernie, global warming with Gore in Florida...).

It's really a strange campaign but I think Hillary is doing the right thing. The GOP candidates should have done the same during the primaries : talk about their plans instead of spending all their time answering Trump's insults.

Haha, that Kate Boulduan from CNN just made a great point. Basically calling Trump a hypocrite for calling out those women (his alleged victims) and trying to destroy their credibility when he was attacking Hillary for doing exactly the same (don't know if she did) to the alleged victims of sexual assault of Bill.

9 minutes ago, Moka said:

Now this is just two separate campaigns. Trump spends all his time answering the accusations and fighting against the republicans and the newspapers. Hillary does her own business, talking about her plans (education with Bernie, global warming with Gore in Florida...).

It's really a strange campaign but I think Hillary is doing the right thing. The GOP candidates should have done the same during the primaries : talk about their plans instead of spending all their time answering Trump's insults.

She is absolutely doing the right thing staying out of all this. Trump is destroying himself at the moment and is obviously taking the GOP with him. One can really hope that this has an effect on the other elections too and Republicans loose their seats. Imagine what a presidency with democrats in control of congress and senate could mean.

Why do I feel like he's gonna pay a girl to falsely accuse him of s.e.x.ual assault, and after he threatens to sue she'll come out and say she lied and have everyone stop believing all the other women?

9 minutes ago, le smoking said:

Why do I feel like he's gonna pay a girl to falsely accuse him of s.e.x.ual assault, and after he threatens to sue she'll come out and say she lied and have everyone stop believing all the other women?

Now that would be highly dangerous from a legal point of view. For both parties. Pretending a crime was committed is a crime or criminal offense itself. People might end up in jail for those things in very severe cases.

On 12.10.2016 at 0:46 AM, Hector said:

This gives me so much life :confessions: :confessions::confessions:

This is brilliant! :chuckle:

I'm sorry I have nothing substantial to contribute in this thread, but this one got me in tears too :rotfl: