2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

4 minutes ago, Skin said:

So Trump is making it sound like he is going to skip the 3rd debate because it is "rigged".

Where does he say this or is late breaking

2 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Again..yawn. Though Im pretty sure just based on what some very prominent conservatives said (who were seriously for this orange turd) theres 'something' seriously bad out there. Wouldn't at all be surprised if there is a clip of him actually working over (or worse!) an underage girl..or who/whatever! :#

If they bring an underage girl on the table, he's done. 

Hes stupid enough to put himself up for this ridicule and hiding taxes, facts and now wants to skip the next debate. I know Hilly Clinton isnt perfect but the guys a monster of the most horrible kind. I dont think Ive ever read so many bad things about this liar more than anyone in my life. He wants to throw out muslims, mexicans then changes his mind. Im sorry, America should throw him out. Build a wall around him, he likes those. What a disgrace of a human being. Fucking vile and to be honest the rest of the world cant believe it if im reading the right things. Thats not shading the US I love it, he shades the planet. Despicable human.

15 hours ago, Skin said:

Can I just say that I am also so sick of the talking point that in this election we have two BAD choices.  Give me a fucking break.  One man is a certified sociopath psycho, and the other is Hillary Clinton.

I am at the point now where I am saying FUCK IT!   I AM VOTING FOR HILLARY MORE THAN I AM VOTING AGAINST TRUMP!!!!!  Stick that in your ass and smoke it.

GO HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!  Will be PROUD to have you as our next President.

Can I just say that I am too sick of people hailing people Trump supporters whenever they say something negative about Hillzbilly??

I am telling you. FUCK IT! Vote for the only choice you have as if you had a real choice to pick from.

12 hours ago, Skin said:

And I am not angry.  I am as of right now overjoyed at watching Trump implode, but at the same time so sick and tired of this idea that him and Hillary are on this same level when it comes to who they are as people.   Give me a break.

People who consider both options bad, classify them bad for different reasons of bad. It's not all black and white. Give me a break.

7 hours ago, Hector said:

Yuck at Trump stans trending #repealthe19th on twitter today :gross:

People are so fucked. How do they justify repealing the 19th amendment but god forbid any changes are made to the 2nd amendment?!

22 minutes ago, GOD said:

People who consider both options bad, classify them bad for different reasons of bad. It's not all black and white. Give me a break.

Hillary will be a much better President by a million miles than that nutcase.  They are not on equal footing at all.  End of story.

I find it hilarious that Trump is making such a big fuss about the newly released Wikileaks e-mails as if the there was the biggest scandal in US history in it. Of course, he is talking before his supporters. They believe everything. Fact is, there is nothing interesting in it. Yes, she talked about open borders and free trade which sounds quite contradictory considering her recent comments about those issues. BUT we need to put things into perspective and I would like to bring Ulizos in here because he said something very important in one of his last posts. You can think about Hillary whatever you want but this woman will do everything to protect the US and will put the interests of the US first. Always. This in mind, when she talks about open borders and free trade then this is hardly a bad thing.

Am I the only one who thinks the Clinton campaign may have created false information about their camp intentionally. False e-mails, false communication to have it hacked by Wikileaks or the Russians (who will later claim they didn't do anything because "there is no proof"). If Wikileaks releases the doctored information as a potential bombshell the Clinton campaign will use this to discredit Wikileaks once and for all. Or would that be a too dangerous game?

11 hours ago, fuck yeah! said:

What the hell he was doing at the VMAs in 2002? Who the fuck is this guy i have never heard of him before except some tweets rantings when Obama was elected president 

Trump-Jennifer-Lopez-2002.jpgGloria-Estefan-Shakira-Jennifer-Lopez-19

11 hours ago, fuck yeah! said:

What the hell he was doing at the VMAs in 2002? Who the fuck is this guy i have never heard of him before except some tweets rantings when Obama was elected president 

Trump-Jennifer-Lopez-2002.jpgGloria-Estefan-Shakira-Jennifer-Lopez-19

The way he stares at Jlo's ass.....Creepy.

It's just unbelievable that no one in the Republican Party did research about Trump during the primaries.

1 minute ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

So the question is, does Trump nair his hole? Or does Melania do it for him?

Which hole? This one?

15I6xRw.jpg

24 minutes ago, Moka said:

It's just unbelievable that no one in the Republican Party did research about Trump during the primaries.

Heard last night on the news he 'refused' to be vetted. Yet...none of his competitors even came close to pulling what the Clinton campaign and esp the media are only doing..now! :/ LOL

14 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Heard last night on the news he 'refused' to be vetted. Yet...none of his competitors even came close to pulling what the Clinton campaign and esp the media are only doing..now! :/ LOL

Yet he wants extreme vetting of people from foreign countries coming into the US. Hypocrisy much? Xenophobia much?

3 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

Did all of fox news journalists resign?

Nah...all or most are just waiting in the wings for Trump TV! Lol. Where's Greta who was a major Ailes and Trump ass licker? You'd think she would've been snatched up in 2 seconds by another network. Is very well liked even by liberals. Many, many people who have been there for several years have jumped that shitty ship over the last year and contracts are up for Megyn, Hannity and possibly O'Reilly. Coincidence? Hmm...

7 hours ago, GOD said:

Nobody said it was equal footing. Are you that basic?

Oh please.  That is all you have been hearing this election.  "I cant vote for either of them.  They are both so bad."

3 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Am I the only one who thinks the Clinton campaign may have created false information about their camp intentionally. False e-mails, false communication to have it hacked by Wikileaks or the Russians (who will later claim they didn't do anything because "there is no proof"). If Wikileaks releases the doctored information as a potential bombshell the Clinton campaign will use this to discredit Wikileaks once and for all. Or would that be a too dangerous game?

Um :wacko: