2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

Hillary Clinton is up slightly in the first major poll after the debate

According to the latest survey, taken Monday and Tuesday, Clinton leads Donald Trump in a two-way matchup with 45% support to his 41% support among registered voters nationally.

In a four-way race including Gary Johnson, the Libertarian nominee, and Jill Stein, the Green Party nominee, Clinton garnered 41% support to Trump's 38%. Johnson received 8% support and Stein received 4%

http://uk.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-poll-winning-after-debate-2016-9?r=US&IR=T

Okay...Johnson (or his way more liked running mate) needs to get F out or become as irrelevant as 2012...soon! He is killing her w/ under 25 yolds so far. He reeks from the new Ralph Nadar though if things/polls are still in or around the same in 3 weeks, I'm sure he'll suddenly be MIA thx to Clinton mafia lol.  

He's an eccentric, unruly, unprepared character who's not as willing to get into this responsibility as he lets on to be. This is not a reality show. This affects 7bn people, not just 300m Americans. Hillary will have an easy win. All premeditated from the start

But he did bring up the fact that the US government is playing with US taxpayers skin in their dealings with China and those awful CETA and TTIP deals that will consigne more power to multinationals, less quality in goods and less privacy for people. One of the issues nobody is giving the right amount of space in  mainstream media. Nor the fact that when Janet Yellen starts raising interest rates again a crisis will be triggered that will make 2008 look like a walk in the park

Or why the "war on terror" seems to be endless. Yet you won't find any of these real issues discussed in the capacity they should be discussed. Putin will only be too happy if Clinton wins, it was meant to get to this part

7 minutes ago, Hector said:

Oh Gary Johnson :banghead:

I only saw a few minutes of this and that's what I saw. Yeah, pretty bad. Right after this, Chris asked who their favorite supreme Court justice was and Johnson just repeated the name Weld said. Everyone was laughing at him. It was too cringe and pointless so I quit watching.

Johnson did actually say who his favorite world leader was (the video stopped just short of it). He said the former leader of Mexico, but couldn't remember his name. Vincente Fox, you idiot!

It is so funny how the internet can really give you a false sense of reality.  I feel like in political comment sections everywhere you see all those pro Jill Stein comments as if the kiddies having left Bernie flooded to her screaming and shouting about her, but the latest poll that came out shows her with a WHOPPING 1% of the vote.  lmao.

Still though in a close election it would be better to have the 1% brought into Hillary's camp, but the internet makes it seem like this Jill thing is much bigger than it is.

Hopefully with this Johnson gaffe yet AGAIN, it will wake up more people to head into Clinton's camp.  I mean for Christ sake.  You don't have to like every position she has but at least we would know someone is in The White House the literally knows her shit inside and out.  It amazes me that people cant suck it up just this ONE election for the sake of saving this country from a President Trump which would be a living hell.

I work with a lady now who is a huge Trump supporter.  And she swears when he is elected he will "Learn fast and surround himself with great people."   Just look at who he is surrounding himself with now you moron!!!!  They are all nutcases!  Like someone said tonight it's like the island of misfit toys!  And as for learning?  This man isnt open to learning.  He thinks he already knows everything.

1 hour ago, Love Spent said:

:lmao:

Michigan man mows 58,000 square-foot “TRUMP” sign into lawn

Oh man, I wonder in Michigan this is.

We're a blue-ish state on a national level, but a total toss up on state and local levels. While we tend to nominate fiscal, level headed republicans, there are some pretty deep red pockets out there. 

17 minutes ago, Skin said:

Because this will really help Trump with the voting block of planes that fly overhead.....

:dead:

And also these people :

giphy.gif

Some more polls from NC, Colorado, PA, and Florida came out today showing her leading in all of them. Some more than others, but it looks like she's getting the bumped everyone expected. 

This could really the sea change that sails her into the election. She completely wiped the floor with him during the debate, and ever better, he wiped the floor with himself. The fact that he keeps bringing up Monica and Bill's women and this Miss. Universe chick is just too rich. 

This guy simply can not handle being insulted or called out. It's horrifying and hysterical all at the same time. 

1 hour ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

They also released what we've all been waiting for: the Rosie O'Donnell approval ratings! 

Approval: 26%

Disapproval: 43%

Undecided: 31%

:dead:

So the poll whore orange anus is basing his' everyone agrees' on poll yet once again :/ lol. So..if 'most people' said his daughter was fat, ugly a slob or whatever, he'd start screaming and abusing her until she did something about it? :# What a fking turd. Lol

3 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Some more polls from NC, Colorado, PA, and Florida came out today showing her leading in all of them. Some more than others, but it looks like she's getting the bumped everyone expected. 

This could really the sea change that sails her into the election. She completely wiped the floor with him during the debate, and ever better, he wiped the floor with himself. The fact that he keeps bringing up Monica and Bill's women and this Miss. Universe chick is just too rich. 

This guy simply can not handle being insulted or called out. It's horrifying and hysterical all at the same time. 

He was THISclose to bringing them  up and 'basically' did right after the debate and strongly he hinted he would do so or at least be 'way more aggressive' at the next debate. Fucking mess lol. EVERYone including conservatives are saying it'll hurt him more! You soo know he's gonna do it! lol

This crazy man does NOT like to 'lose' and it's all part of OCD severe narcissism..'punching back'. That's his main appeal to all the bullies, racists, white trash etc...That pattern has been consistent w/ endless people this entire election and going back to Rosie! lol. He was an out of control manic all over the media for many months after she made those comments and just kept getting more vicious even though Rosie basically let it go. This is a presidential election. Hillary and her campaign for now absolutely got in the core of what pisses him off which was their goal prior to the debates. Hopefully that very thing is what destroys him (destroys himself). Just dunno WHY or how a fking woman could vote for..this.   

Oh..and Id still not be surprised if he won in places like OH and esp NC and FL lol. Could happen in VA, CO and PA too but I'd be very, very surprised. Very different kind of folk. Lots of super educated, white collar areas. Less so in OH, NC, and FL

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I remember one time I was like ugh you guys are grasping at straws when there was a gif of him hugging her. But now... :wacko:

Incest is best!