2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

10/8/16 final fking fork/last gasp of air in the str8t/self loathing, bitter, backwards, bigoted, anti...everything, angry white man :8D 

John McCain rescinded his endorsement.

Pence's schedule pulled from Trump's website, he's either leaving the ticket or he's refusing to campaign anymore for it.  

Well, Pence said he'd stay on in an article I just read. But it ominously said he would 'advice through the debate'. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he jumped ship. As much as I disagree with some of his abhorrent positions, he's a man of faith and a man of character and principle. He stands for everything Trump is for. 

What's odd about this situation is that it's completely uncharted territory. There's nothing in our history to really compare this to. Now, I don't know if that's the reason, but part of me is kind of, I dunno, sad? This whole situation is so beneath the office of the presidency. We can blame the GOP all we want, but the media gave Trump a platform to stand on for ratings.

What's scary is that we very well may see more and more of these kind of candidates on BOTH sides in the future. And that's a horrifying prospect. 

Even if Trump was to 'quit' which he wont, HOW or why would Pence even want ANY part of this horrific election anymore. I'm repelled by him and everything he stands for but technically did pretty well at the debate and got many, many Republicans tingly. 'If' he's in any way eyeing 2020 he better GTF out before the ship sinks entirely. It's now at about 70-80% and heading towards 100% by the hour! lol . If Pence gets out Trump could replace him w/ one of his blonde bimbo ass lickers on CNN or Fox, Ivanka, or Christie lmao.

14 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Trump will not quit because he claims he has overwhelming support and hasn't heard from anyone to drop out

The GOP is royally fucked EITHER way and know it. Mine as well just take the loss w/ another generic name at the top of the ticket and at least say they at least made the effort so (in their delusional minds) the history books don't look at them and this election as the most catastrophic disaster anyone anywhere in the world has EVER seen (which is still will be regardless). 

Republicans who say Trump should step down
Former Gov. Christina Todd Whitman of New Jersey
Rep. Barbara Comstock of Virginia
Rep Bradley Byrne of Alabama
Rep. Martha Roby of Alabama
Rep Scott Garrett of New Jersey
Sen. Mike Crapo of Idaho
Rep. Mike Coffman of Colorado
Gov. Dennis Daugaard of South Dakota
Carly Fiorna
Rep. Joe Heck of Nevada
Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado
Rep. Mia Love of Utah
Rep. Mike Coffman of Colorado
Former Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. of Utah
Sen. John Thune of South Dakota
Sen. Dan Sullivan of Alaska
Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska
Rep. Barbara Comstock of Virginia
Sen Shelley Moore Capito of W.Virginia
Sen. Deb Fischer of Nebraska
Rep. Ann Wagner of Missouri
Rep. Rodney Davis of Missouri
Rep. Chris Stewart of Utah
Rep. Cresent Hardy of Nevada
Former Sec. State Condoleezza Rice
Rob Engstrom of US Chamber of Congress
Ex-Gov. George Pataki of New York
Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan
Conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt

4 hours ago, Hector said:

Oh please :newspaper:

I love how Trump says the video is over a decade old, and now Pence saying it's 11 years old. Like it was said when he was young guy and didn't know any better. He's in his 70s! 11 years ago he was in his 60s not teens or 20s!! :rotfl: 

6 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Paul Ryan got booed and heckled at his rally by Trump supporters.

It seems like the GOP has fractured. Either you are a Republican or a Trumpet.

Aint it just a little more than coincidental how many x there is some Hillary 'leak' or possible setback that normally would be all over the press and most likely hurt her only to have Trump dump 'something' that is at least 10x epic worse lol. Again..almost EVERY time over the course of the year.lol.