2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

I want to see you say the same thing when a internet hacker group does the same thing but focuses primarily on leaking Republicans' dirty laundry out to the public. 

You'll all conveniently forget this conversation. 

^ And you wouldnt laugh your ass off or at the min. get tingly if a bigoted hater skunk like Pence was found to be one of Rentboys (or the like) 'elite/VIP customers'? LOL. ;8P. Sorry I would. Yet if Bill, Mitt, Jeb!, Trump or one of his sons were found to be all over Ashley Madison it would def. be embarrassing and still be 'wrong' to disclose but would anyone be in the least bit surprised. I'd honestly not even care. See the difference. 

And yet here at Madonnanation, when Madonna unfortunately had her music stolen and leaked, 98% of madonnanationers were happy to go and download and listen to those leaks, despite Madonna's protest. 

So it's ok to steal, listen and leak from Madonna, but heaven forbid the same thing happens to Hilary, and it is basically considered treason? Hypocrisy much? 

44 minutes ago, Ivy said:

So it's ok to steal, listen and leak from Madonna, but heaven forbid the same thing happens to Hilary, and it is basically considered treason? Hypocrisy much? 

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm just calling out these double standards / hypocrisy.

That's U.S. politics today. Everybody's defensive. Everybody's pointing fingers. Nobody is responsible for anything. Let's always blame a scapegoat, no matter what. 

1 hour ago, Ivy said:

And yet here at Madonnanation, when Madonna unfortunately had her music stolen and leaked, 98% of madonnanationers were happy to go and download and listen to those leaks, despite Madonna's protest. 

I'm probably one of the very few that didn't listen to a single leak besides Rebel Heart during that time. I didn't like leaks when it came to her music. I don't like leaks when it comes to the Democrats or Hillary. And I wouldn't like them if they were done to republicans. I've been consistent in this stance for years. 

30 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm just calling out these double standards / hypocrisy.

That's U.S. politics today. Everybody's defensive. Everybody's pointing fingers. Nobody is responsible for anything. Let's always blame a scapegoat, no matter what. 

Stealing someone's music or hacking into someone's email only to make it public is wrong. Period. It's not transparency or patriotism, it's fucking shady and and it's illegal  

3 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I didn't mention the music leaks. Now my ideas are unpatriotic :blink: :lol:

I hope everything leaks and your beloved overlords all come crashing down (if they did anything wrong) :dead:

No, not you! I've just heard tree hugging Jill Stein loving hippy's talk about how Julian Assange is a 'patriot' for releasing U.S secrets. 

Anyway, slow day at work. Not trying to sound defensive. :cool: 

This election can just get here any day now. 

10 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

No, not you! I've just heard tree hugging Jill Stein loving hippy's talk about how Julian Assange is a 'patriot' for releasing U.S secrets. 

Anyway, slow day at work. Not trying to sound defensive. :cool: 

This election can just get here any day now. 

Nothing wrong with hugging a tree! Give me woodstock anyday over the America Hilary or Trump will govern and make worse. 

Shiate according to 538 Hillary is rapidly gaining on him/it in AZ!! 8*o. She and BILL better not fck anything up anymore. She just needs to do better than him Sunday and pray nothing super crazy happens in the next 30 days. I know that's fking like 3 grueling years w/ this  election. Ziplock Bill shut or lock him up w/ 10 bimbos so he can 'dick them' (like Colin Powell said) lmao 

On 9/23/2016 at 10:00 AM, fuck yeah! said:
8 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

zn0HBfx.gif

OMG!!!!

Best thing to come out of this campaign so far by miles!!!

Look at Hill shimmy and Doofus's swag! 

Who would've thought that they can dance better than GagisKhan, Queen of Mongolia???

Thanks for brightening up my day.

Hump for President!

15 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Shiate according to 538 Hillary is rapidly gaining on him/it in AZ!! 8*o. She and BILL better not fck anything up anymore. She just needs to do better than him Sunday and pray nothing super crazy happens in the next 30 days. I know that's fking like 3 grueling years w/ this  election. Ziplock Bill shut or lock him up w/ 10 bimbos so he can 'dick them' (like Colin Powell said) lmao 

LOL.  I agree.

Okay...will Trump just come clean already (or poop it out) on Sunday that this cracked out D-list team of shitty people 'working' for him are all gonna part of Trump TV/News to rival Fox. lol