2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

5 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Idk what I would have done, I'm still trying to get through this election.

I understand what you mean. This election has been unreal in some respects.

I'm voting for Charles Palantine. :angel:

34 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

^^^ Seriously??? Hypocrisy? You think the NYT should not report on Trumps taxes because they basically used the same tax deduction and refund policies as Trump? Guess what? The very same policies apply to all companies in the U.S.. Similar laws exist in most parts of the world. You have a negative income one year, you have the possibility to form provisions for future years. Nothing new here. From my perspective the NYT is not writing he did something illegal Their report is just another proof that Trump is not the great businessman he claims to be. Almost a billion in losses? In result he most likely did not have to pay any income taxes for almost 2 decades thanks to his great business acumen. Again, nothing is illegal. BUT it is very much hypocritical of him to run around with his hollier than thou attitude complaining about the unfairness of the tax system when in fact he is the one very much profiting from system. The article shows two reasons why Trump is not willing to show his tax returns. From my perspective the NYT is doing their job as journalists revealing information that should be known to the people. They must write about someone who is preaching water and drinking the wine. The fact the NYT is also a company that posts profits or losses does not devalue the importance of the story.

Just ain't NO way they (and endless others) have even come close to revealing the worst shit to come! lol Still a bit too early. Makes much more of impact mid to especially late October and into that first week in November. Pretty apparent it's gonna be a daily bloodbath for him from every direction every day now until the election. The want to take him down HARD. There's obviously the Wikileaks coming. As bad they may be, will still prob. go largely ignored except for Fox News. 

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

^^^ Seriously??? Hypocrisy? You think the NYT should not report on Trumps taxes because they basically used the same tax deduction and refund policies as Trump? Guess what? The very same policies apply to all companies in the U.S.. Similar laws exist in most parts of the world. You have a negative income one year, you have the possibility to form provisions for future years. Nothing new here. From my perspective the NYT is not writing he did something illegal Their report is just another proof that Trump is not the great businessman he claims to be. Almost a billion in losses? In result he most likely did not have to pay any income taxes for almost 2 decades thanks to his great business acumen. Again, nothing is illegal. BUT it is very much hypocritical of him to run around with his hollier than thou attitude complaining about the unfairness of the tax system when in fact he is the one very much profiting from system. The article shows two reasons why Trump is not willing to show his tax returns. From my perspective the NYT is doing their job as journalists revealing information that should be known to the people. They must write about someone who is preaching water and drinking the wine. The fact the NYT is also a company that posts profits or losses does not devalue the importance of the story.

I love how she TOTALLY ignore us when we prove her wrong. So transparent. :rotfl:

Talk about having ZERO argument to support a point of view, :lmao:

I guess she has us on ignore, :rotfl:

Assange has been promising to drop a "bombshell next week" for weeks now. Wikileaks has also lost credibility because they were caught tampering with documents that they released (not that the media will care about that.)

If they do release something, it will have to be huge to have an effect. Keep in mind there was video footage of Hillary looking like a corpse and literally struggling to walk but Trump still couldn't pull ahead.

19 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Assange has been promising to drop a "bombshell next week" for weeks now. Wikileaks has also lost credibility because they were caught tampering with documents that they released (not that the media will care about that.)

If they do release something, it will have to be huge to have an effect. Keep in mind there was video footage of Hillary looking like a corpse and literally struggling to walk but Trump still couldn't pull ahead.

Quite frankly, I don't trust Assange one bit. It is pretty known that he does not like HRC. At all. The question is how far would he go to influence the U.S. elections. People have already said he is such a hater that at this point he could very well fabricate stuff about her and release this false information thru Wikileaks. The other question is, will people believe this information. People (well, mostly Trump supporters) seem to accept every version of events that is presented to them as long as it's negative towards Hillary. The mantra is HRC = negative = true. Unfortunately we have reached or even crossed the point where people don't care about facts anymore, which is so frustrating because you can't have a serious discussion about anything. It's like talking to a wall.

38 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Unfortunately we have reached or even crossed the point where people don't care about facts anymore, which is so frustrating because you can't have a serious discussion about anything. It's like talking to a wall.

If you want to see how deep the delusion goes, go on Twitter and look at some of his followers. Their feeds are like 80% conspiracy theories. It's nutty.

Also, if Wikileaks did have something big, I would think they would have released it sooner. Why delay it? Early voting has already started.

43 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

If you want to see how deep the delusion goes, go on Twitter and look at some of his followers. Their feeds are like 80% conspiracy theories. It's nutty.

Trump and his team have sown the seeds from the beginning. It all started with "rigged". Everything is rigged. I think to remember that even before he was made the candidate of the GOP he already told people the elections are rigged in case he loses. At the same time he was running around and told everyone that the so called liberal media was pro Hillary and anti Trump. Therefore they would report lies about him. He did repeat those allegations so many times, even kicked reporters out of his rallies, that at some point people bought into the scheme. In result the oh so liberal media started to throw cotton balls at him to distance themselves from the allegations they were in favor of a candidate. I know Trump would like to see it differently but from my perspective he has been treated more than fair. The double standard has become almost unbearable. The media should have been much harsher on him. He got away with lots of stuff that would have killed other politicians careers if they said the things he did and behaved the way he did. This was when decency was still important. But it seems quite a few journalists are so fed up with Trumps team of stupids at this point that they don't take the nonsense anymore. I'm looking forward to some very entertaining interviews in the near future.

7 hours ago, Skin said:

Fucking.  Clown.  There is something SERIOUSLY mentally wrong with people that support him.  Not enough love as a child or something?

The thought of this man being president is terrifying and shocking.  Not only does he have no concrete policies, he is a disgusting human being and shows that time and time again. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia

The office of the New York attorney general, Eric T. Schneiderman, has issued a “notice of violation” to Donald J. Trump’s foundation, ordering it to immediately stop soliciting charitable donations in the state.

The letter, which was sent on Friday and released on Monday morning by Mr. Schneiderman’s office, said its charities bureau had determined that the Donald J. Trump Foundation had been fund-raising in New York this year when it was not registered to do so under state law.

“The Trump Foundation must immediately cease soliciting contributions or engaging in any other fund-raising activities in New York,” wrote James Sheehan, the chief of the charities bureau.

Mr. Trump’s foundation has come under increasing scrutiny amid questions about his fulfillment of large charitable pledges and his lack of financial support in recent years.

etc. : http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=1

It may ALL come down to the damn Wikileaks now :/. She and her team etc...better (you'd seriously think!) be prepared for what's coming. If it wasn't for that I'd say she'd be close to 100% having this. 

Seriously the couple of Trump supporters here. I get you, you vote for who you like. Just think sit breath meditate. Just think if a wealthy man called your sister, mother aunt fat or a piggy on TV, it doesnt matter if its him or anyone. If someone called them that and then the horrible person that called them that wasnt paying towards your local schools, police, firemen. Would you call them a good citizen for kids to look up to? If you do, well... I just dont know. I cant believe that you would be morally right, stable or would even be on a Madonna forum. 

13 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

It may ALL come down to the damn Wikileaks now :/. She and her team etc...better (you'd seriously think!) be prepared for what's coming. If it wasn't for that I'd say she'd be close to 100% having this. 

Well, that was a bust.

4 minutes ago, jonluvsmaddy said:

Well, that was a bust.

Yeah, flop.

I'm sure he'll release something in the closing weeks of the election that will have everyone shitting themselves at the prospect of a Trump win. But unless it involves her in some kind of satanic ritual, she'll win. It might be close. Too close. But she'll pull it out. The math, momentum, and demographics are on her side. 

People are developing a hardening view of Trump to the point of unacceptability. The fact that it took this long is mind boggling, but at least it's taking hold. 

I'm pretty sure that Wikileaks has nothing serious against her and it will have no effect on the election. Assange is trying so much to get some "credibility" but unfortunately for him, a lot of people think is just an asshole looking for revenge. 

14 minutes ago, runa said:

I'm pretty sure that Wikileaks has nothing serious against her and it will have no effect on the election. Assange is trying so much to get some "credibility" but unfortunately for him, a lot of people think is just an asshole looking for revenge. 

Julian Assange has become a joke now and the fame and notoriety seems to have made him more and more unhinged.  He just pushes his own agenda now. 

If Assange had something really bad about Hillary, he wouldn't have done all that teasing and the DNC leaks. Just release everything at the same time and destroy her for good. But no. He's been teasing for months and had to carefully plan every release for maximum impact. It's all bullshit and the Trump supporters are fuming!

Washington Post : Trump backers realize they’ve been played as WikiLeaks fails to deliver October surprise

6 minutes ago, le smoking said:

Hasn't Assange been caught putting out fake info?

There's a lot of suspicion about him, indeed. And people know it. He's not trustable anymore. Just like @jazzyjan said, he's pushing his own agenda. 

Okay.  Clinton has ONCE again pulled out a sizeable lead, but HEAVEN FORBID she coughs again that might send her numbers tumbling down. 

I would like to think once we hit the last week of the election things are by and large set in stone (which would be Oct 31st)  so I am going to say we literally only have about 4 more weeks of this shit.  Give or take a few days of that 4 weeks.

Almost over with!!!!!  THANK THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!!!

http://www.politico.com/tipsheets/playbook/2016/10/face-off-pence-and-kaine-in-farmville-nate-silver-clinton-leads-by-about-four-points-andrew-kaczynski-to-cnn-meredith-carden-engaged-216648

lmao. I actually saw some of his shit informercial live. Was painful and a blatant middle finger to all the Trump dolts! LOL. 10x more painful for Dumpsters supporters.  Were FUMING and in full meltdown mode. and turned on their 'hero' as a troll, sell out, etc etc..lool. 

New Monmouth poll with Clinton up by 10 in PA! WHY cant this hideous endless nightmare just be over today or next week!

1 hour ago, runa said:

There's a lot of suspicion about him, indeed. And people know it. He's not trustable anymore. Just like @jazzyjan said, he's pushing his own agenda. 

Never really thought much of him but daamn he looks/speaks like a super creepy evil comic book villlian. The ick just pulsates out his beady ratty eyes and face.  

She doesn't need this state  to win, but it is kind of surprising with her pulling away in so many swing states right now that Ohio is being stubborn as hell and sticking with Frump.

On 10/1/2016 at 11:42 AM, Skin said:

Yeah I just read about it.  Nothing inflammatory about it at all.  She is just pointing out how hard it is for young people now because there are only by and large shit jobs with shit pay and how everything is so expensive now even for college grads.

I am sure once Trump hears of this he will totally twist it though.

I've watched this about a dozen times. It's just amazing.

'Secretary Clinton, what do you think about what Mr. Trump just said?'

'I think I'm gonna be president'

:dead: