Boy aged 5 attacks a Cat until she fights back.

Crux

What a despicable brat. I'm just surprised he didn't run to mama crying like a baby because the evil cat hurt him and mama went to the neighbor to complain about his cat. And yes, it speaks volumes about the upbringing of the boy if he treats an animal like this. Call the authorities and have the boys family inspected. Obviously they are doing something wrong.

There is something in criminal profiling called the 'serial killer trifecta'.  Studies have shown that the children that grow up and commit murder ( serial murderers) have the following tendencies : 

Bed wetting even into the teenage years.

In their youth,commited several acts of arson.

Abuse of animals.

3 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

What a despicable brat. I'm just surprised he didn't run to mama crying like a baby because the evil cat hurt him and mama went to the neighbor to complain about his cat. And yes, it speaks volumes about the upbringing of the boy if he treats an animal like this. Call the authorities and have the boys family inspected. Obviously they are doing something wrong.

He probably did and that's why the mother slammed the door in the owners face. Luckily there was proof of it happening, otherwise they would've said the nasty kitty scratched their little angel without provocation. 

Cat's usually run away if they're unsure of certain people and situations, but this one looks super friendly and tolerant. Poor thing didn't even know what was going on or why he was trying to hurt her.

Social services definitely need to pay this brat's family a visit.

2 hours ago, Crux said:

What a horrible little shit that child is. The way he throws that cat into the bush with such force and anger isn't normal behaviour of a 5 year old.
and I cannot believe his stupid Grandmother thinks taking away his dvd's is sufficient punishment for what he did.  I'm pleased the cat scratched him, tbh. I cannot abide animal cruelty.

Horrible to see a child that young behave so cruelly towards an innocent animal.   I also have no tolerance for animal abusers. 

3 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Love how the cat retaliates back

The thing that this proves is lots of times animals are protecting themselves when they fight back.  It there was not footage of the kid being so cruel and evil to the poor cat,  they probably would have said the animal was vicious for scratching him.  I never forgot my horror of a cousin who jumped on my cat's foot when he was a child.  He turned out to be an utter horror of a person as an adult as well. 

Guest bluejean

I don't really agree with you all.

The kid is FIVE. A lot of kids do sick things like this to animals just as a lot of kids bully other kids, beat other kids up etc. It does not mean they are going to be serial killers.

It wouldn't surprise me if this kid is the victim of abuse. He should be helped not blamed. Wake up. He's FIVE.

I find such satisfaction when animals retaliate against nasty, horrid individuals. Zero sympathy for anyone who abuses an animal. In fact, stricter laws should be in place for any kind of animal abuse. 

On another note, there's a recent video of a women in India I think who was on some kind of drive through safari that EXPLICITLY says to SAY IN YOUR FUCKING CAR. Well, she got out, and what happened? Snatched away by a leopard or jaguar. Can't remember which one exactly. I just can't with these people treating wild animals as a photo op for their Instagram page. Of course it's tragic, I feel bad for the woman's family, but good God......There's a reason they're called 'wild animals'. 

I can't bare to watch people hurt animals, but I managed to watch. You have to appreciate the nature of the cat's reflexes, they can handle alot of shit, but they are not indestructible. I was hoping the cat was going to come out from under the car and jump on the kids head and scratch it's eyeballs.

That boy needs therapy asap.

That kid might be autistic or something. Hopefully either way he'll learn what he did was wrong. The cat was lovely and trusting but eventually cottoned on and told the kid to fuck off in the best way a cat can.