Huge 'UFO' hovering above remote Malaysian village.

Crux

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770727/At-looks-kind-real-Video-shows-huge-UFO-hovering-remote-Malaysian-village.html

Spooky footage of what appears to be a UFO has gone viral in Malaysia... and already been rubbished by the police.

The video shows an enormous black grainy object appearing to circle around a remote village.

Like the huge spaceship in the hit 1996 blockbuster Independence Day it slowly makes its way across the skyline.

It glides precariously close to the ground before disappearing off into the night.

Yet just a few moments later it spins around and rushes back for a closer look at the Malaysian countryside.

Villagers are heard crying out in amazement as the UFO moves to avoid some tall trees, before the video cuts out.

The mysterious footage was reportedly filmed by locals in Kuala Krai, in the interior of the State of Kelantan in the north-east of Malaysia.

A bright light beams out of the middle of the saucer in the short clip taken earlier this week.

Yet today police have rubbished the suggestion of a UFO sighting.

So do you believe? :lmao:

fake, lol

but..

ever since the canadian minister of defence spoke about aliens Ive had my doubts. Ive always believed there's life outside of this earth. it would be so incredibly narcissistic to think earth is the only place in the UNIVERSE that has life in

about UFOs.. there are a lot of drawings and paintings which were made as far as the 14th century, which have UFOs in them. so people were seeing things (or dreaming and fantasising) about those subjects for many, many years.

fake, lol

but..

ever since the canadian minister of defence spoke about aliens Ive had my doubts. Ive always believed there's life outside of this earth. it would be so incredibly narcissistic to think earth is the only place in the UNIVERSE that has life in

about UFOs.. there are a lot of drawings and paintings which were made as far as the 14th century, which have UFOs in them. so people were seeing things (or dreaming and fantasising) about those subjects for many, many years.

I couldn't agree more, Nikki...especially with the BIB. The universe is so vast and endless - we can't BE the only one's here. There's got to be something else out there.

but..

:thumbsup:

even the Vatican released statements about this back in 2011

and it's once again not by chance that they are involved in one of the biggest astronomical observatories in the world

it uilises a telescope based in Arizona

The one they are building in China is so huge!!! Course were not alone arent the pyramids dotted everywhere with cosmos mapping charts and on the same areas of the world a little clue or am I just mad?

:thumbsup:

even the Vatican released statements about this back in 2011

and it's once again not by chance that they are involved in one of the biggest astronomical observatories in the world

it uilises a telescope based in Arizona

lucifer%2Bproject_2.jpg

Ok, does anyone else always wonder why people say aliens travel all the way to Earth and then just experiment on some people and leave ? They would not be afraid of us because if they come to Earth, they would be so far advanced to us - what with knowing how to travel over a million light years at the speed of life to reach us. Or how to manipulate time and space. They would not just pop in for a quick experiment on a few people in secret.

There is most likely life on other planets as the Universe is so mind boggling enormous. The sad part is they are so far away that we will never get to know of them.

Ok, does anyone else always wonder why people say aliens travel all the way to Earth and then just experiment on some people and leave ? They would not be afraid of us because if they come to Earth, they would be so far advanced to us - what with knowing how to travel over a million light years at the speed of life to reach us. Or how to manipulate time and space. They would not just pop in for a quick experiment on a few people in secret.

There is most likely life on other planets as the Universe is so mind boggling enormous. The sad part is they are so far away that we will never get to know of them.

I saw the other day a scientist said we could have it wrong on a basic level. Why look on planets for them? The other planets in our solar system are pretty much useless wed know by now. They would be on man/alien built huge space crafts. Their own 'worlds'. We just stare at barren planets. Totally in the wrong place. So yeah, if theyve been around for years were too small to nibble on, some might be closer than you think.

We could be a tiny little experiment and they come as a daytrip to see the zoo or ant farm.

i have thought of that possibility as well. that we're just their amusement or to experiment with

When I was 12 I was on a plane to the US (from europe), we were flying over the ocean, and suddenly VERY close to our plane something crossed us and I saw fire at the back of it like on a rocket. I had never seen anything fly that fast, it looked so dangerous and it was not another passenger's plane. the only logical explanation I had for it at the time was one of those airforce types of planes (hope that's the right word in english) I never thought much of it at the time but looking back now maybe it was something different. you never know

I have theories on this and it relates to disease. If you think about our intelligence compared to that of certain animals they might reason in the same way you are. We take mammals and sharks from the sea, experiment and tag them and then send them back. I imagine in a huge ocean it is a very rare occurence for sharks and dolphins to see a boat let alone a human. So their understanding of us would be similar to our understanding of aliens. They'd probably be very much 'wtf?' in their own way.

I believe that aliens basically encouraged advanced evolution of a primate and created the human species. That's why it explains the existence of 'the missing link' and all of the religious creation stories revolving around a visitor from the sky.

So why would aliens want to experiment on us? To fight disease. If they have superior intelligence to us they aren't coming here for hints and tips but what we do have on this planet is an abundance of life and therefore a very complex genetic history. Maybe our DNA is being extracted in order to create alien healthcare. Some people will think I'm barmy to suggest such a thing but think about human history. Our evolution is astonishingly fast paced. Compare it to the evolution of other species and we are traveling at the speed of light while they are on a tricycle. It's so extreme it verges on insanity.

So in conclusion I think Aliens either added some of their genetic imprint into ours or interbred. This would also explain the extinction of other 'human' species. Homo Erectus was extremely similar to our race but less intelligent. Why? I never would have thought this years ago but I now believe it is alien intervention.

We sped up the evolution of animals...including dogs...horses and even cloning sheep. If there is an intelligent race that visited the Earth for scientific research it's fairly obvious that they were here for more than a holiday. Plus there exists spaceship designs in ancient vedic texts that are thousands of years old. The spaceships are said to run on electromagnetism. Something very modern. I mean...I am SO compelled by this concept.

The universe and alien life is just fascinating to think about and ponder. One of my greatest memories in life is my father taking me outside at night when I was a young child to stare at the night sky and pointing at stars and telling me that we were looking back in time. I often watch a show called "the Project" which is a news and entertainment show with 4 hosts who have guests on. They recently had Brian Cox on. Anyway, one of the guest hosts said to a guest scientist that she finds the universe unimportant and boring. Amazed me because I think it is so mysterious and fascinating. So many theories and they find out new things all the time.

Guest eroticerotic

i don't think they visit us anymore ; imagine being in a space craft - the technology of that, and then, hovering over earth and seeing city lights from that altitude, to us they are beautiful but in reality its like cancer to the earth, then they get closer and they see us taking photos of ourselves, of your buttholes, then they see us killing each other, watching movies about that and seeing us cheer on!

getting into fights over who throws, kicks, or bats a ball. fighting over dyed green paper. LOL i mean the list goes on.

"ufo" intelligence requires teamwork. we have a long way to go.

i don't know its funny to me. i think they stopped coming a long time ago

i don't think they visit us anymore ; imagine being in a space craft - the technology of that, and then, hovering over earth and seeing city lights from that altitude, to us they are beautiful but in reality its like cancer to the earth, then they get closer and they see us taking photos of ourselves, of your buttholes, then they see us killing each other, watching movies about that and seeing us cheer on!

getting into fights over who throws, kicks, or bats a ball. fighting over dyed green paper. LOL i mean the list goes on.

"ufo" intelligence requires teamwork. we have a long way to go.

i don't know its funny to me. i think they stopped coming a long time ago

I often wonder what they would think of us if they come here now. They would have to be of superior intelligence and that always includes having more empathy, compassion and fairness as shown how reptile's brains and functions are completely self serving compared to mammals who care and love for their off-spring etc. How the brain and it's functions change through evolution. Although the way some humans behave, that is debatable.

I think they'd be fascinated by our intelligence in the same way we are fascinated by the intelligence of chimps, whales, dolphins and elephants. Intelligence is extremely subjective. At the end of the day the ability to survive is the ultimate test of intelligence.