2016 American Presidential Thread 🇺🇸

spazz

I think the American media should be concerned with giving to their viewers a more truthful account of the state of the US dollar at the moment, rather than talking about Mexico's economy, with their $3tr worth of debt to China and the current currency war/manufacturing war going on globally, South China Sea issues, and all three major central banks in the world keeping printing money out of thin air while keeping those interest rates dangerously low, indefinitely etc

I think the American media should be concerned with giving to their viewers a more truthful account of the state of the US dollar at the moment, rather than talking about Mexico's economy, with their $3tr worth of debt to China and the current currency war/manufacturing war going on globally, South China Sea issues, and all three major central banks in the world keeping printing money out of thin air while keeping those interest rates dangerously low, indefinitely etc

Most people here don't even know what you're talking about. Mexico and its government, who've had a very positive relationship with the US in recent decades, are the reason for ALL of the U.S.'s problems :rolleyes:

They have nothing to do with:

Their MASSIVE foreign debt.

Their MASSIVE military spending.

Their MASSIVE gun violence.

Currency wars

Manufacturing wars

Central banks

Corporate greed

Housing market

Growing poverty rates

etc.

etc.

etc.

Why would she GO?

She has absolutely no reason to fly to Mexico as non elected official right now. None whatsoever. It's baffling that this president even invited two American presidential candidates in the first place.

No it wasn't a baffling move on his part at all. Given the prominence that's been given from Trump to the matter, simplistically and using his customary vulgar Language.

Most Americans don't know that the masterminders of the drug trafficking business are as American as it gets, all extremely wealthy elite families, some even with their fingers in politics. So basically after Trump reductive and idiotic third rate pub talk type of ignorant and offensive statements he felt like setting the record straight and give them both a chance to comment on the issue on the very soil in question

Okay, asshole. You want to charge Germany billions in dollars because the U.S. army is protecting Germany. Yeah right. Because we don't have our own army to protect us. I would be interested in how the U.S. army in protecting us. Still living in Cold War? The U.S. Army is the only army left in Germany. All other three occupiers have left. Here is some truth, the U.S. Army is using Germany as a base for their military actions. Germany has the biggest Army hospital outside the U.S. And all of this is financially supported by the German people thru tax cuts, I even think the U.S. Army is freed from paying any taxes. The U.S. have used Germany as a base and store for their nuclear weapons. Germany is the base for those drone attacks that take part in the middle east. Germany is a huge base for the CIA. Yeah, go ahead try to charge money for your so called protection and the time will be there for your armed forces to leave Germany.

But obviously Trump is very much a fan of Germany considering all the stuff he is promising in his speech right now. All of this sound pretty familiar. Wonder when he is going to promise Americans an Autobahn. It will create many many jobs.

I so want Hillary to rip him apart in the debates. And let's face it the speech was embarrassing. Nothing new, all the nonsense he has spewed before, full of inconsistencies. And the way he is using the teleprompter makes it look as if he has no idea what he is talking about. But of course people will call him "presidential". Unfortunately the vast majority of people in the U.S. have no knowledge and even worse, no interest in foreign relations and policies. Otherwise they would look at many things differently.

Well said :clap:

Unfortunately Hillary is one of the biggest friends of the above mentioned military complex and American post II world war imperialism. They all keep collectively lying about what generated and who is funding ISIS for starters, just so it provides them with the perfect excuse to keep the entire world indefinitely militarised.

Just like they lied about 9/11, AlQaeda, Iraq, Libya and now Syria and it's not about Assad being good or bad at all, all these players are good, bad or tolerable according to the convenience of the moment.

It's just about antagonising Shia countries while embracing equally if not more repressive Sunni ones because many Shia countries central banks haven't expoused a Rotschild petrodollar based system, yet.

I can't stand the clown Trump but cannot pretend Hillary isn't equally invested in all of the above.

Most people here don't even know what you're talking about. Mexico and its government, who've had a very positive relationship with the US in recent decades, are the reason for ALL of the U.S.'s problems :rolleyes:

They have nothing to do with:

Their MASSIVE foreign debt.

Their MASSIVE military spending.

Their MASSIVE gun violence.

Currency wars

Manufacturing wars

Central banks

Corporate greed

Housing market

Growing poverty rates

etc.

etc.

etc.

The worst thing is that when you point out these verifiable facts you get accused of being anti-American.

I'm against any government lying not against the land or the people living there of course. These things go on all over the world not just in the US. People are still too divided by nationalism and a sometimes overlypatriotic sense of belonging rather than remembering to question everything for their own good sake.

This is fucking ridiculous. Mexico has a very stable economy, a healthy foreign debt, it's the 15th largest economy in the world and has massive reserves in the case of an economic crisis.

We're tied with South Africa on that list and no where near the bottom :rolleyes:

I understand why you're so defensive. You're living there. ... Whatever makes you feel better.

Good day!

I understand why you're so defensive. You're living there. ... Whatever makes you feel better.

Good day!

It's not about being defensive. It's the fact that you would call a member of the G20 and one of the biggest economies in the world "a failed state". Yes, I'm absolutely sick and tired of my country and my parent's country being the U.S.'s punching bag every election cycle. I'll be the first to say that Mexico needs to take more responsibility for its own citizens who are entering illegally into the U.S. but calling us a failed state? :rolleyes:

Yes, this country has huge social problems that has sent its most vulnerable citizens across the border especially during its worst economic recession in its history, but what you insinuate is ridiculously offensive to the 70 million people (that's more people than the entire population of Spain) who are hard working, middle-class citizens.

If 50% of the discussion during the elections were basically about attacking France, its people and its government (and even its culture), I'm positive French people wouldn't be in this thread happy about it or just changing the topic.

However, being as I'm Mexican, I'm just supposed to take it, like we're some inferior people. :rolleyes:

No, I totally agree with you on this. Mexicans are the scapegoat of the US elections and that's sad. In Europe the scapegoat are the refugees and the Muslim. Populism is getting stronger everywhere and that's terrifying.

Madonna compared the world situation to the rise of the Nazis and she was right. When countries and populists blame all the national problems on a certain group of people (the Jews, Muslim, Mexicans...), the result can be very dangerous.

That's why why need to elect smart politicians who don't use these horrible tactics.

No, I totally agree with you on this. Mexicans are the scapegoat of the US elections and that's sad. In Europe the scapegoat are the refugees and the Muslim. Populism is getting stronger everywhere and that's terrifying.

Madonna compared the world situation to the rise of the Nazis and she was right. When countries and populists blame all the national problems on a certain group of people (the Jews, Muslim, Mexicans...), the result can be very dangerous.

That's why why need to elect smart politicians who don't use these horrible tactics.

My personal theory after several months of this circus and nonsense is that the RNC is putting up with Trump's antics because he has taken all of the attention away from anything that should truly matter this election cycle. All the extremely complicated issues that neither party has to balls to deal with. Everything that would make it virtually impossible for someone like Trump to win. Thanks to Trump and his crazy antics republicans actually have a shot at the White House and holding onto both the House and the Senate.

Nobody is discussing the terrifying issues that the U.S. is facing today, such as the fact that for the first time EVER in U.S. history, it's national debt has exceeded it's GDP. This is what has sent countries' economies around the world into chaos throughout all of history.

But yes, again, let's call Mexico a failed state when that's not true AT ALL, let's make all 130,000,000 Mexicans feel like shit, and let's focus on a wall in the middle of the desert that would at the very best put a dent in illegal immigration.

Guest Pud Whacker

If 50% of the discussion during the elections were basically about attacking France, its people and its government (and even its culture), I'm positive French people wouldn't be in this thread happy about it or just changing the topic.

However, being as I'm Mexican, I'm just supposed to take it, like we're some inferior people. :rolleyes:

:clap:

The illegal immigrants discussion is hypocrisy in the worst way possible because people just don't think the whole thing thru. And Trump describing those poor people more or less as criminals is painting a very wrong picture. Just a few days ago CNN (or was it BBC?) had a report from one of the Southern states of the U.S. where those immigrants were working on the peach farms. The farmers made it very clear that without those immigrants their business would go down because they can't find any U.S. workers to do the job. And this was not because the pay was so bad, it actually was relatively good. But harvesting fruit and vegetable by hand is a hard job, for most people it is too hard. And let's face it, the same happens in Europe as well. You hardly find any Germans in the fields, the workers are from Eastern Europe. Without this workforce customers would still get their fruit and vegetables, but those will not be home grown, they will be imported from other countries and will be slightly more expensive. But regional and local businesses have been destroyed. Considering Trump wants to keep jobs in the U.S. and even bring some back, getting rid of illegal workforce that are are in a way the backbone of certain industries seems rather illogical.

LOL at Matt Lauer getting called out and ridiculed over his job yesterday. I guess reporting from Macys Thanksgiving parade is not preparing you for a discussion with candidates for POTUS. Not only this, he was really unfair towards HRC and super friendly to Trump. Still Trump left a bad impression. Still telling lies about him agreeing with invading Iraq. And to top it all, telling people the U.S. should have kept the oil. And of course he likes Putin because he has his people under control. Seriously?

And what about the Johnson guy? Aleppo? What is Aleppo? It would be funny if the guy wouldn't run for this office. Get out of the race! You have just disqualified yourself.

You're 100% right.

Guest Pud Whacker
37 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Forum goes down Hillary gets dizzy 

Yeah, what about Hillary?

that made me very sad and nervous.  i dont know how its going to affect things.  they seem to be running with it daily. 

i guess our only hope are the debates.

Omg w out the power of Madonna nation. Hillary basically got and is gonna prob now get slaughtered in November. Horrendous Hillary had a dire (I think game changing wkd). Don't even think the debates will matter unless Trump goes totally Rosie on her (but that may help him more) lmao unless they bring on plan (B)iden. She's toppled over for good. 

Okay here typing on the tablet- hope to wake up w the forum fully back. If not all good. Take time to make it 100 percent.  Thx again for what was prob a 24/7 ish mission to get it back up,!!! :D 

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Omg w out the power of Madonna nation. Hillary basically got and is gonna prob now get slaughtered in November. Horrendous Hillary had a dire (I think game changing wkd). Don't even think the debates will matter unless Trump goes totally Rosie on her (but that may help him more) lmao unless they bring on plan (B)iden. She's toppled over for good.

She had a game changing weekend because she became sick?

Okay......

Hey.  If Trump wins does that mean it is going to be Trump VS Kanye in 2020?

I hate how the media handled the pneumonia thing. As if she is the first human that continued to work even if the doctor tells you not to. As FreeMySoul just said, you go on because you have to. Because you have to finish a project or out of respect for your colleagues in times when employers keep the amount of staff members at a minimum. So you have a flu? You should stay in bed. But what do do you? Make Wick Medinait and Wick Daymed your best friends to get some sleep and to survive the day. Both should be taken only up to 3 days? I take that shit for like 10 days until I feel better and ignore the advice.

Really, those pesky reporters. She should show all of her medical records, the public deserves to know. All the time I had the scene from Luc Bessons "The messenger" in my mind where Joan d'Arc is examined by nuns in front of the French kings court and then they announce that she is still a virgin. Maybe Hillary should do that? How degrading! And Donald Trump goes to Dr. Oz ....

At least some journalists finally come out and say that so far the overall reporting has been very unfair to Hillary and that Trump is held to much lower standards which is not okay considering both "apply" for the same job.

35 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

A big shout out to that pastor in Flint, Michigan for interrupting Trump the moment he wanted to start another "Hillary is evil" rant.

That was fucking awesome.   And you literally saw his balls shrivel up into his body during that moment.  He looked like a frightened child that just got scolded by his teacher. LOL.  What a wuss.