2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

Just like in the Democratic primary, a lot of people have had to keep their support for her quiet. The fear caused by Bernie supporters and now Trump supporters has made people who support her be quiet in public and social media. People are afraid to be open with their support, but as seen in the Democratic primary, they will show up to vote.

:thumbsup:

I can't even say she looks overworked and tired. You people are the worst.

Yes she looks fucking tired and doesn't look exciting at all when she gives speeches, this has nothing to do with me saying she looks ill, I work 60 hours in a week and I'm dead I can't imagine her having this chaotic schedule since basically the 80s.

Have just seen the "press conference" she gave on the plane today. She is doing the right thing. Stepping away from the strategy to keep quiet and just waiting for Trump to make all the mistakes to attacking him. And doing that by bringing up his tax returns is perfectly fine. To do that directly in front of the members of the media should be understood as a hint why the media and the public is obsessed with her finances and are digging and digging without finding evidence of any wrongdoing. Still she is blamed for hiding stuff although she put it all out there. Yet Trump is bluntly telling everyone that his finances are nobodies business except his own. And people are okay with it. (okay, the NYT did a piece on this debt) Where are the conspiracy theories about his actions? Hypocrisy much.

Have just seen the "press conference" she gave on the plane today. She is doing the right thing. Stepping away from the strategy to keep quiet and just waiting for Trump to make all the mistakes to attacking him. And doing that by bringing up his tax returns is perfectly fine. To do that directly in front of the members of the media should be understood as a hint why the media and the public is obsessed with her finances and are digging and digging without finding evidence of any wrongdoing. Still she is blamed for hiding stuff although she put it all out there. Yet Trump is bluntly telling everyone that his finances are nobodies business except his own. And people are okay with it. (okay, the NYT did a piece on this debt) Where are the conspiracy theories about his actions? Hypocrisy much.

It's the media's fault. They keep attacking Hillary while giving Trump free publicity.. Morning Joe are obsessed about her Emails.

Yikes in like every category in CNNs poll Trump DEF has the momentum in every way. He's even beating her by 15 points w/ trust! :#. Destroying her w/ non educated whites (44 points) and even independents he's up by 15 and the same amount for people 'enthusiastic' about voting for him vs her! That one concerns me the most. All those 'kinds' of people made Brexit happen :/.

Obviously 2 months left but still say her team def. f'ked up by basically doing squat during ALL of August while she had that solid 6-10 point lead. Dont care if it was all some kind of 'strategy' and to raise money. To the GP it looked arrogant, calculated, lazy and like she was just riding it out expecting him to fuck up day after day while she just coasted to victory. Told you, she almost always somehow blows these huge leads due to looking like she's hiding or hiding something. Love or hate him, the orange beast was out EVERY day all over the country and media talking w/ people and the press and working his ass off for it. Regardless of what he said and however phony, just the optics alone (between Louisiana, Mexico etc..) makes an impact to the sheep out there and there are many, many more of them than not. He knows that.

Her team better have some serious game changing plans and dirty tricks planned asap! That and she has to basically destroy him..not just win every one of those debates (esp that *first one)!

The CNN poll is an outlier.. It's the first poll I've seen with these weird results. It got strong reactions, too.

I've seen other polls that were published today and Hillary's good.

Don't panic :)

CNN poll cross tabs moved from 24% R, 28%, 48% I polled from last poll to 32% R, 28%D, 40 I. Basically, not a reflection of the general electorate. It's like in 2012 when CNN released a poll with Romney +5 and it turned out they apparently got 70% of their poll from West Virgina. So essentially, CNN has a history of them not polling correctly in order to fit a narrative.

Obviously Faux is the true gutter of 'news' but CNN is def. kinda greasy too. They just try to be a little more 'classy' and less biased than Fox but they're every bit whores for ratings as much as Fox is at x. They're obviously totally in the tank for Hillary like Fox is for Trump. Both absolutely want this to be a horse race till the bitter end. No horse race and drama=no ratings. If CNN hates Trump so much they really, really need to stop showing like every one of his damn rallies. Maybe just show a highlight later in the day but to cut into regular programming day after day and show the entire circus show only benefits him. Just confirms as much they want Clinton to win they equally (if not more) are all about ratings. Problem is that feeds right into Trump and his media manipulation (whether it's good or bad). The rally coverage equals yet more free publicity which is what's always helped him and continues to.

Why would she refuse? Why not start a positive dialog before she get's in office?

Hillary Clinton Refuses Mexican Presidents Invitation

Mexican President Enrique PeΓ±a Nieto extended invitations to both major party presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, but where Trump took the meeting, Clinton is now refusing to accept the neighboring presidents invitation

No said former Secretary of State Clinton, she will not accept PeΓ±a Nietos invitation to meet before Novembers presidential election. Clinton made the statement during an interview with ABCs David Muir as she attempted to devalue Trumps meeting with Mexicos President. She called the trip unfortunate.

Why would she refuse?

Hillary Clinton Refuses Mexican Presidents Invitation

Mexican President Enrique PeΓ±a Nieto extended invitations to both major party presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, but where Trump took the meeting, Clinton is now refusing to accept the neighboring presidents invitation

No said former Secretary of State Clinton, she will not accept PeΓ±a Nietos invitation to meet before Novembers presidential election. Clinton made the statement during an interview with ABCs David Muir as she attempted to devalue Trumps meeting with Mexicos President. She called the trip unfortunate.

Why would she GO?

She has absolutely no reason to fly to Mexico as non elected official right now. None whatsoever. It's baffling that this president even invited two American presidential candidates in the first place.

I don't find the invitation odd. They aren't deciding policies. One of these 2 people will be forced to have a complicated and longterm dialog with Mexico within their presidential terms, why not meet up?

Only one person will have to do that. I have not heard HRC talk about building a wall and sending the bill to Mexico. :banghead:

I have not heard HRC insulting Mexicans across the board. Why should it be complicated for her to be in a dialogue with Mexico. Donald Trump on the other hand.

Okay, asshole. You want to charge Germany billions in dollars because the U.S. army is protecting Germany. Yeah right. Because we don't have our own army to protect us. I would be interested in how the U.S. army in protecting us. Still living in Cold War? The U.S. Army is the only army left in Germany. All other three occupiers have left. Here is some truth, the U.S. Army is using Germany as a base for their military actions. Germany has the biggest Army hospital outside the U.S. And all of this is financially supported by the German people thru tax cuts, I even think the U.S. Army is freed from paying any taxes. The U.S. have used Germany as a base and store for their nuclear weapons. Germany is the base for those drone attacks that take part in the middle east. Germany is a huge base for the CIA. Yeah, go ahead try to charge money for your so called protection and the time will be there for your armed forces to leave Germany.

But obviously Trump is very much a fan of Germany considering all the stuff he is promising in his speech right now. All of this sound pretty familiar. Wonder when he is going to promise Americans an Autobahn. It will create many many jobs.

I so want Hillary to rip him apart in the debates. And let's face it the speech was embarrassing. Nothing new, all the nonsense he has spewed before, full of inconsistencies. And the way he is using the teleprompter makes it look as if he has no idea what he is talking about. But of course people will call him "presidential". Unfortunately the vast majority of people in the U.S. have no knowledge and even worse, no interest in foreign relations and policies. Otherwise they would look at many things differently.

Only one person will have to do that. I have not heard HRC talk about building a wall and sending the bill to Mexico. :banghead:

I have not heard HRC insulting Mexicans across the board. Why should it be complicated for her to be in a dialogue with Mexico. Donald Trump on the other hand.

It wont be complicated? Are you sure?

Even the US Pentagon, as far back as 2009, has stated Mexico is on the precipice of becoming a FAILED STATE. They are our direct neighbor.

CIA And Pentagon Wonder: Could Mexico Implode?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=101215537

List of countries by Fragile States Index:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Fragile_States_Index

Forget the wall, assume it never happens. It will still be a complex relationship.

It wont be complicated? Are you sure?

Even the US Pentagon, as far back as 2009, has stated Mexico is on the precipice of becoming a FAILED STATE. They are our direct neighbor.

CIA And Pentagon Wonder: Could Mexico Implode?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=101215537

List of countries by Fragile States Index:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Fragile_States_Index

Forget the wall, assume it never happens. It will still be a complex relationship.

This is fucking ridiculous. Mexico has a very stable economy, a healthy foreign debt, it's the 15th largest economy in the world and has massive reserves in the case of an economic crisis.

We're tied with South Africa on that list and no where near the bottom :rolleyes:

I can't believe even people from the so-called left in the US buy into the shit Trump says. Mexico is a huge trading partner of the US and millions of jobs in the US depend directly on Mexico.