2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

If the powers that be are shitheads, then it's a problem and the powers that be in American politics are shit heads therefore it's a problem. It may be different for your clients but I don't care anything about them.

Fully aware that came off rude but I have very low tolerance for people who defend the present system. It's bad enough we have to call out and fight the sociopathic shitheads, we gotta deal with our fellow citizens who are also being shitted upon. Please don't take it personally, you're from Michigan like me and a fellow Madonna fan. We should do coffee sometime.

Oh goodness you're fine! No offense taken and I completely understand what you're saying.

And I'd love to have coffee sometime. I'm on the west side of the sate, pick a place and I'll make a road trip

Oh goodness you're fine! No offense taken and I completely understand what you're saying.

And I'd love to have coffee sometime. I'm on the west side of the sate, pick a place and I'll make a road trip

Oh there's been some places in Grand Rapids I've been dying to try. Lansing probably has good coffee places being a college town and all. Maybe that would be closer for you (and me). I'll check for some places (I take my coffee seriously). I'll PM you.

Trump enters African-American church in Detroit...

CrcFC9mXEAAxVnX.jpg

It is so ignorant and cheap to promote your political agenda by going to a church/mosque or whatever religious worship place.

I hate it when our politicians did that.

Guest Rachelle of London

It was just a rented out banquet hall

A lot of black churches are rented out banquet halls. I even know one in a hair salon.

Clinton 'Will Hold Press Conferences' as President, Rep Says

''Its been 272 days since Hillary Clintons last press conference. But Clintons lead press secretary, Brian Fallon, vowed that if elected, Hillary Clinton will hold press conferences.''

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-hold-press-conferences-president-press-secretary/story?id=41828072

Guest Rachelle of London

Tabatha's church of the Immaculate perm. I'd pray on that altar.

I LOVE Tabatha!!! Raider we watch the same shows!!!

This is good- Labor Day wknd polls

CrgsQfbXEAAvSth.jpg

Yippie! 'But' don't mean squat obviously 'cause there's still 2 more months of this long grating nightmare lol. Of course we all wish election day was tomorrow but it's not. Out of all those states I'm actually surprised at Wisconsin the most. Thought they hated Trump! Very educated state (similar kind of people in Colorado) and were one of the very few where he lost big in the primaries. She really she should be up by at least 8 to 9 points!

Yikes she just keeps trending down on Nate Silvers site.Now under 70% chance. Not bad obviously but it's all about the daily declines that are concerning me.

Yikes she just keeps trending down on Nate Silvers site.Now under 70% chance. Not bad obviously but it's all about the daily declines that are concerning me.

I just checked and they have her over 70%...

Rumour has it that Labor Day polls have ALWAYS predicted elections results (in terms of the winner).

A lot of "rules" are being broken this election season, let's hope this one doesn't :headbang:

I do have to say though after labor day she does need to hit the campaign trail HARD and speak about her vision for America. Not just bash Trump at this point. Talk about raising the minimum wage. Passing humane immigration reform. Talking about the public option in healthcare. Her new plan to lower drug costs. ACTUAL PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike Trump who can only give, "Build a wall!!!!!" to his flock of loons.

Trump and Hillary will be on NBC News Commander in Chief Forum this Wednesday

During this one-hour forum live from the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in New York City, both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will be on stage back-to-back taking questions on national security, military affairs and veterans issues from NBC News and an audience comprised mainly of military veterans and active service members

My biggest fear, when I see these polls, is that a lot of people are ashamed to say they'll vote for Trump so they lie when the answer...

No way. Trump supporters are the most vocal and proud morons out there.

I do have to say though if someone doesn't want to admit they are a Trump supporter they sure as hell are not going to lie and say they are voting for Hillary. My personal experience is the people that don't want to admit they like Trump say something like, "I don't like either of them." But then you dig a little deeper and they are so on the Trump train.