2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

Really? 7%?

Most polls I have seen have him polling at 1% with black voters. :lol: A few days ago a poll also came out where black people were asked if they have a positive view of Trump. Most said no. A few percentage points said they don't know (I guess these people don't know what the hell is going on) and he got 0% when it came to them having a positive view of him. :lol:

I used the poll that gave him the highest odds :chuckle:

There was also a recent poll that showed that black/latino voters would prefer bubonic plague over Trump.

He didn't lie about the wall. He didn't mention it AT ALL. At the end of his speech an American journalist asked him "WHAT ABOUT THE WALL?!?!?" and he said "We didn't discuss that." and then the Mexican president tweeted a few minutes later:

"Al inicio de la conversaciΓ³n con Donald Trump dejΓ© claro que MΓ©xico no pagarΓ‘ por el muro."

"I told Donald Trump from the get-go that Mexico will not pay for the wall."

:lmao: he came off as nervous, unpresidential, completely scripted, 0 charisma. I'm seriously shocked. He wussed out in front of the President of MEXICO :lmao:

The PeΓ±a Nieto-Trump meeting is the most bizarre thing I've witnessed in Mexican politics, the whole country is wondering WTF happened...

image_zpsorzldqle.jpeg

Holy fuck he's frightening the shit out of me. One thing to be 'tough' but he's *screaming* at the top of his lungs like a madman and desperation. Had to turn down the volume THREE times. Pulsates from evil and sorry but is totally Hitler-esque. I'm gonna have nightmares 2nte. Absolutely prime fatty red meat for every bigot, racists and angry white person. HOW could anyone find this shit appealing and be 'swayed'.

The PeΓ±a Nieto-Trump meeting is the most bizarre thing I've witnessed in Mexican politics, the whole country is wondering WTF happened...

image_zpsorzldqle.jpeg

Since he's at like 20 percent approval, knows he prob won't get reelected so reeks from Bannon Inc. paying him off to 'look weak', not defend himself, speak against Trump. Every gut feeling is telling me that. His team is the lowest.

Yup he's 'the man' for lowest form of fearful white trash. That said, watch him friggin beat Hillary's ass hard. Telling you. HOW is she gonna her base this 'fired up' on election day. How?

Since he's at like 20 percent approval, knows he prob won't get reelected so reeks from Bannon Inc. paying him off to 'look weak', not defend himself, speak against Trump. Every gut feeling is telling me that. His team is the lowest.

There's no reelection in Mexico, and we know (hope) that Trump is not going to win the election, so there's no apparent reason to have this humiliating meeting at all. You are right about his approval ratings, but this move looks like it's going to bring them lower. PeΓ±a Nieto even said that trumps words were only misinterpretations!

Hillary was not happy at all about this

Well I have to say, that was probably the most psychotic Trump speech I have heard yet. He sounded like a raving madman!

And he pretty much called black and latino people low skilled workers who's jobs have been taken by illegals...

Ciccone's Cheeks, on 31 Aug 2016 - 10:40 PM, said:

Yup he's 'the man' for lowest form of fearful white trash. That said, watch him friggin beat Hillary's ass hard. Telling you. HOW is she gonna her base this 'fired up' on election day. How?

The thought of Trump as President alone is all the firing up the base needs to get out for Hillary. My support for Hillary is not because of the woman herself. I sure as hell don't think she is the devil like so many do, but my support for her is because i'll be damned if I ever see Trump as President. The thought of that causes enough fire under my ass and I know many people that feel the same way.

Ciccone's Cheeks, on 31 Aug 2016 - 10:29 PM, said:

Holy fuck he's frightening the shit out of me. One thing to be 'tough' but he's *screaming* at the top of his lungs like a madman and desperation. Had to turn down the volume THREE times. Pulsates from evil and sorry but is totally Hitler-esque. I'm gonna have nightmares 2nte. Absolutely prime fatty red meat for every bigot, racists and angry white person. HOW could anyone find this shit appealing and be 'swayed'.

I have to agree with the Hitler part also. :lol: I know he has been called Hitler time and again but this speech tonight REALLY gave me those vibes in terms of the yelling and shouting and the crazy ass mob audience.

I have to agree with the Hitler part also. :lol: I know he has been called Hitler time and again but this speech tonight REALLY gave me those vibes in terms of the yelling and shouting and the crazy ass mob audience.

While I wanted to see the whole speech I actually dozed off early into it only to be abruptly woken up..horrified! Think it was around 'point f'king 4' lol. His supporters actually scare me more 'cause if he loses he truly won't give 1/2 a shit, be over it the next day and go back to his lavish lifestyle, continue to talk shit about everyone and prob. start some media empire. His 'fans'/crazed loons...verrry different scary story. ALL those pigs are still gonna be out there!

I love how he said he would deport 2 million illegals on DAY ONE! :lmao::lmao:

And begin work on his stupid wall on DAY ONE! :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah. Okay.

That would be the ONLY great thing about viewing Trump as President is seeing all this grandiose shit he is promising never come to pass.

I know it's the US lol but just do NOT see how this 'speech' or any single thing this orangutan does in just 60 something days can expand...to anything/anyone beyond that base that's still living in and obsessed with 1950 or 1980. One thing to be assertive and tough but how will this not scare the shit out (or at the min.) turn off educated white women, some educated white men and millennials etc...(not even gonna go there w/ minorities, gays etc..). Problem w. Hillary (unlike Trump) is HIS 'people' are gonna be up first thing 5 am and come out kkk/mob style. My concern is her base won't. Thats how he prob. wins.

I know it's the US lol but just do NOT see how this 'speech' or any single thing this orangutan does in just 60 something days can expand...to anything/anyone beyond that base that's still living in and obsessed with 1950 or 1980. One thing to be assertive and tough but how will this not scare the shit out (or at the min.) turn off educated white women, some educated white men and millennials etc...(not even gonna go there w/ minorities, gays etc..). Problem w. Hillary (unlike Trump) is HIS 'people' are gonna be up first thing 5 am and come out kkk/mob style. My concern is her base won't. Thats how he prob. wins.

According to politicos, this is where a ground game comes in - to go knock on doors, call people, and drive them to the polls - and Hillary's massive field workers are up to that task. Donald has none of that - he only has the enthusiasm he inspires at his rallies. And as we saw with Bernie, just because people get enthusiastic in your presence, it does not necessarily translate to a winning voting base.

I'm so glad that he's doubling down on his craziness. He can say goodbye to the moderate voters.

His base is passionate, loud, and every single one of them will vote but they aren't anywhere near enough to win the presidency. What sucks is that when he loses he'll say it was rigged, and all of his cult members will continue foaming at the mouth. More racism, lies, violence...The country will be more divided than ever.

Trumps gonna win. The world hates Hillary, even France.

Yes but Skin's out there stealing TRUMP signs from his neighbors lawn. Surely that will have deep impact.

This is not funny anymore. We are witnessing Hitler 2.0. Those of you blinded with hate for HiΕ‚lary should really take a hard look at how dangerous a Trump presidency will be. He's a madman with no plan on anything. His 17% of Latino support will dwindle down to single digits. There is no way he will win the election after his speech last night.

This is not funny anymore. We are witnessing Hitler 2.0. Those of you blinded with hate for HiΕ‚lary should really take a hard look at how dangerous a Trump presidency will be. He's a madman with no plan on anything. His 17% of Latino support will dwindle down to single digits. There is no way he will win the election after his speech last night.

Spot on. 14 months of wobbly incoherent, inconsistent and even entertainining shit talk more x than not but hes absolutely *got serious f'king momentum now*. He and his team are NOT playing! He's gaining and gaining even if it's inch by inch as she and her team appear to the GP blatantly and arrogantly appear to be just waitin out the clock etc etc..' =not workin' while Trump Inc. are *everywhere every day every second! Hillary actually did a VA speech earlier. Total shit. Same old bland, monotone/robotic grandma friendly soft and loving talking points. Kept calling Trump her 'opponent'. Are they in a complete utter fog w/ who and what they're dealing with. Maybe w/ Jeb! that would've worked. This is NOT Jeb or any Bush or Romney. Her 'speech' was nothing but a sedating bore and forgettable. Got 0 buzz on every network after it ended.

It was a hate speech. Can't believe it got primetime..

Yup. He's gonna prob. win and be like Mariah and Janet. Massive in the US-loathed or disliked everywhere else. My only hope now is the country (some states) actually do end up seceding if the horror show becomes reality which I say is a rock solid 50/50 now! Nuttin about the United States is united in any way shape or form anymore. Like at least 3 different countries w/in one...for now. Never EVER thought I'd say this but almost prefer George W, Mitt or the like about now! Trumps entire persona, core, supporters etc...pulsate from 1930s Germany.

Yup. He's gonna prob. win and be like Mariah and Janet. Massive in the US-loathed or disliked everywhere else. My only hope now is the country (some states) actually do end up seceding if the horror show becomes reality which I say is a rock solid 50/50 now! Nuttin about the United States is united in any way shape or form anymore. Like at least 3 different countries w/in one...for now. Never EVER thought I'd say this but almost prefer George W, Mitt or the like about now! Trumps entire persona, core, supporters etc...pulsate from 1930s Germany.

I still can't see him winning. Not by NYT map of Nate Silver.. Or logic. Looks like even without the swings Hillary has 270+.

But it just makes me sad. Every country has its faults, but I love America and what it represents. POTUS is the most powerful position in the world.. Everybody's talking about this election. Non stop. (Both in Italy and Israel, anyhow).

The thought of Trump giving such a megaphone to KKK leaders, racists, mysogynists and antisemites is appalling to me. Makes me feel terribly insecure.

I love Hillary. I know many don't.. For various reasons. But voting for Trump? seriously? And of course that voting for Jill n Johnson is the same as voting for Trump.

Even if Hillarys elected, the world became much darker because of him.

This Johnson bitch is giving me SERIOUS Ralph Nadar vibes! His goofy aura, tone, demeanor. Just a useless troublemaker who is actually taking votes away from Hillary NOT Trump. She up by 6 in Fox News Poll but only 2 w/ him in the mix. Remember Nadar didn't get into the debates either (like Johnson prob. wont) but only cause of him caused Bush to happen. I'm feeling similar bad vibes to 2000 w/ this hunka junk election. That extra 5-10% is off the chart vital right now!

Excellent speech by Donald Trump tonight. Deport criminal aliens, end catch and release, enforce immigration laws & America First.

Says it all. Unf'kingbelievable. This should be *everywhere in the media 24/7 and retweeted by Hillary and her team over/over whenever it happens!