2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

I am rounding it off.

Two more months of this.

Two more months.........

Least time flew from when Trump clenched the nomination pretty much and I was saying, "Damn we have 6 more months of this shit!?"

Guess everyone was predicting the polls would tighten in/around Labor Day but I'm not liking the way things are 'trending'. He's closing in little by little esp in some battleground states even after another crappy few weeks and endless ad after ad from Hillary (mainly the same friggin ones) to minimal dividends.

Yes, there's been some semi attempts to stay focused and on message w/ Trump (but it's primarily going after Hillary) vs stepping in it himself. May be helping him. Just not feeling Hillary and her teams plan which reeks from just playing it super safe as usual and trying to run out the clock. They NEED to jolt things up vs this positive, safe, complacent shit. You're dealing w/ a scamming street thug... not Mitt, MCcain or even Bush.

This ALWAYS happens w/ her when she's ahead. It reeks from arrogance while Trump (love or hate him and I do) is saying or doing something every single day, super accessible to the media working his saggy ass off to get votes re: of what one thinks of the motive! All about optics even if most of what he's saying is shit talk. Bottom line...he's *staying in and dominating the news. People see/hear that. Same goes for what Hillary is NOT doing.

I need to highlight that with polls, it's important to check the cross tabs because sometimes the demographics are off dye to under sampling or over sampling. That's why a fair amount of Republicans thought Mitt Romney was going to win significantly.

As Ive said before, I vividly remember 4 years ago like 4 months ago almost the SAME amount of trash talking all over Yahoo and endless other message boards, social media sites, talk radio etc etc...towards Obama and the polls being bs, and how much 'enthusiasm' there was for Romney at his rallies and every other way. It's just Obama wasn't and still isn't even in the ballpark of being as disliked in soo many ways as Hillary :/

As Ive said before, I vividly remember 4 years ago like 4 months ago almost the SAME amount of trash talking all over Yahoo and endless other message boards, social media sites, talk radio etc etc...towards Obama and the polls being bs, and how much 'enthusiasm' there was for Romney at his rallies and every other way. It's just Obama wasn't and still isn't even in the ballpark of being as disliked in soo many ways as Hillary :/

I wouldn't necessarily say she's really disliked so much as she's a polarising figure. Millions love her and millions dislike her, there really isn't a middle ground there. She's also been voted most admired woman for 20 years in a row. Some people may dislike her as a person, but her approval ratings as First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State indicate that for the most part they like her hard work. We all encounter people who we may dislike personally, but still admire and appreciate their hard work and dedication.

She was highly respected while she was Secretary of State. It's only with this email nonsense that it all changed and when she threw her hat into the ring that she was running again as well. Plus the one downside of Bernie running is that the people on the far left turned her into fucking Satan just as much as the people on the right which I think is ridiculous. I actually think they did more damage to Clinton than republicans did with all their witch hunts.

We cant forget that Trump is more highly hated though. I really believe Clinton has room to grow with changing minds among some on the left and in the middle, where when it comes to Trump, you HATE him and nothing will change that.

Yeah, I think Hillary is just warming up. No need to panick, she has a lot of cards up her sleeves.

In the last weeks before election day I'm sure she'll be in every interview and talk show in America, and she'll do a ton of meetings with Sanders, Warren, Bill, Biden, Obama. Now is the calm before the storm. I'm not worried.

For f'king real... the Rethugs are absolutely as bad if not worse w/ the blame and conspiracy game vs the Dems/Bush for *every single awful or negative thing that happens to anyone or anything in the world on Obama and Hillary. That said, I'm uneasy about Hillary's lead shrinking some. Can live w/ it for this second but really, really hope they know what the hell they're doing whether it's on the ground and purposely having Hillary lay low until Sept and esp Oct where she and her A list surrogates comes out full pit-bull, dirty style. They HAVE to only 'cause it's Trump/Bannon/Ailes (not Mitt, McCain or Jeb) vs all this laying low, trying to stay 'positive' and ignoring it shit. So far...just seems they're using a now outdated 'strategy' that maybe worked up until 2012. Politics have forever changed for the worse cause of this year. You're dealing w/ a VERY high amount of ignorant, uneducated sheep who are pissed, loathe Hillary and are fiercely fired up to vote for Dump

Guest Pud Whacker

http://www.ontopmag.com/article/23229/Donald_Trump_Shop_Selling_LGBTQ_For_Trump_Apparel

Donald Trump Shop Selling 'LGBTQ For Trump' Apparel

By CARLOS SANTOSCOY | August 27, 2016

35ddwdw.jpg

The Donald Trump campaign is selling apparel aimed at the LGBT community.

The campaign's store is selling a rainbow-colored "LGBTQ for Trump" button (2 for $5) and a men's t-shirt ($30).

Gay GOP group Log Cabin Republicans cheered the news.

"Donald J. Trump becomes the first Republican presidential candidate to offer official pro-LGBTQ merchandise with the unveiling of 'LGBTQ for Trump' apparel," the group said in a Facebook post.

Log Cabin Republicans has yet to endorse Trump for president. In a press release earlier this month, the group said that it would survey members on whether it should endorse the Republican candidate.

Trump's outreach to the LGBT community includes a pledge at the Republican National Convention to protect "our LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foreign ideology."

He's also said that he's a better "friend" to the LGBT community that his political rival, Hillary Clinton, who last year kicked off her campaign with a video that included an engaged gay male couple and a lesbian couple.

GO DONNY!! GO DONNY!!!

I want Donny to win just to see Skin institutionalized!!! He will be in the Daily Mail for running through jersey naked tearing all the TRUMP signs down. :rotfl:

GO DONNY!! GO DONNY!!!

I want Donny to win just to see Skin institutionalized!!! He will be in the Daily Mail for running through jersey naked tearing all the TRUMP signs down. :rotfl:

Oh boo I'm a bit concerned for Skin too :/. I think the polls are donkey doo and gut (reality) is telling me this a solid 50/50 maybe even slightly more in favor or Trump. If it was ANYone but 'her' this thing would be over and would be '96 all over again (only focusing on the down ballet). Soo many f'king tools in the DNC like Westin Floriduh Wasserman Shultz, Robby Mook (whiny elite pretty boy w his 'cherry picking' conspiracy theories he said maybe 10x just yesterday alone lol) etc etc.. all brain dead, $hady Stepford Wife like robots who would take multiple bullets for their superwoman just...'cause. :# lol.

*NYT now demanding the Clintons either shut down the foundation or something very close..asap! Not good.

This is by far the most ridiculous thing ever. Yeah, shut it down. And among many other things tell thousands and thousands of American children that they cannot get proper school meals anymore.

Whoever is asking a highly respected foundation that is doing an excellent job to shut down over nothing is an idiot. And BTW this foundation is giving the U.S. rather good publicity for what it's doing worldwide. And good publicity is something the U.S. are in desperate need of. But yeah, shut it down.

I'm sorry, the level of stupidity this election and the reporting on it has reached is unbearable. It's actually offending. People should be offended that they are subjected to all this toxic waste.

This is by far the most ridiculous thing ever. Yeah, shut it down. And among many other things tell thousands and thousands of American children that they cannot get proper school meals anymore.

Whoever is asking a highly respected foundation that is doing an excellent job to shut down over nothing is an idiot. And BTW this foundation is giving the U.S. rather good publicity for what it's doing worldwide. And good publicity is something the U.S. are in desperate need of. But yeah, shut it down.

I'm sorry, the level of stupidity this election and the reporting on it has reached is unbearable. It's actually offending. People should be offended that they are subjected to all this toxic waste.

At the MIN. just for friggin optics..do *something. Let the Gates or whoever take over the foundation for the next 2 damn months! Why the hell not? Hardcore Hillary supporters don't care but there are not enough. It's all about the people on the fence and there are WAY more of those than who are truly 'feeling' her in any way lol. If this was Biden's or even Obamas foundation different story. It's a Clinton Foundation. The name alone reeks from skunk, greed and shadyness to the GP and even hardcore Dems regardless of all the 'good' they do which I believe they do.

are there mnation members here that will vote for that scary man trump? i cannot imagine that a madonna fan will ens up in the voting booth voting for trump..

apparently there is.

The difference is we see Madonna raising money for her charity through legitimate avenues and actually going to Malawi with her children to experience their culture, her children understanding how privileged they are, as well as contributing to the good work, schools and orphanages actually being built and Madonna even laying a brick or two. The smile on Malawini's faces when Madonna visits pretty much sums it up :)

Hilary on the other hand raises money through her homophobic Muslim Arab friends from Saudi Arabi and Wall Street buddies to give to the poor, how Robin Hood of her. Blood money. Lets deprive saudi arabian children money, so some fat american kids can get some macdonalds for breakfast. Her charity is as legimate as the Born Brave bus, and I'm glad Trump is calling her out.

Ivy, on 30 Aug 2016 - 4:51 PM, said:Ivy, on 30 Aug 2016 - 4:51 PM, said:Ivy, on 30 Aug 2016 - 4:51 PM, said:

The difference is we see Madonna raising money for her charity through legitimate avenues and actually going to Malawi with her children to experience their culture, her children understanding how privileged they are, as well as contributing to the good work, schools and orphanages actually being built and Madonna even laying a brick or two. The smile on Malawini's faces when Madonna visits pretty much sums it up :)

Hilary on the other hand raises money through her homophobic Muslim Arab friends from Saudi Arabi and Wall Street buddies to give to the poor, how Robin Hood of her. Blood money. Lets deprive saudi arabian children money, so some fat american kids can get some macdonalds for breakfast. Her charity is as legimate as the Born Brave bus, and I'm glad Trump is calling her out.

Didn't Madonna pretty much urge people to donate to The Clinton Foundation at the end of Live to Tell during Confessions? Not to mention put Bill Clinton in her documentary to speak about Malawi.....

What utter bullshit you spew.

Didn't Madonna pretty much urge people to donate to The Clinton Foundation at the end of Live to Tell during Confessions? Not to mention put Bill Clinton in her documentary to speak about Malawi.....

Holy fucking shit. Yes, bullshit spewed everywhere. She urged them to donate money to the foundation because she probably did her research on it and saw where the money was going. Trusted them to displace it to the proper individuals/organizations so it ended up in the right hands.

Let us not forget that George H. W. Bush started the Points of Light foundation in 1990. He was still in OFFICE AS PRESIDENT in 1990. His sons went on to be governors of two of the BIGGEST states in the union. And, as a certain individual in the forum will say.......

NOBODY CARED.

Can you provide some hard facts regarding the Clinton Foundation's SHADY activities? Do you have any idea as to how a non profit organization works? Do you have any clue as to intricacies of soliciting and taking money from groups, individuals, and corporations? I sat on the board for a non-profit for four years and if I had the time I'd lay it all out for you. Perhaps after I get home and get some wine in me, I will.

Thank you.

And by the way, from my knowledge Raising Malawi now works the same way as the Clinton Foundation does. They basically work with and support other charitable organizations that are already in place and have a much bigger know how than they have. Lets not forget that Madonna got into trouble when she started Raising Malawi and much of the money raised was wasted by the executives for things like golf memberships and expensive car rentals. Remember the shit people threw at her as if she used the money for her personal pleasures although it was very clear from the beginning that she personally didn't do anything wrong. Sounds familiar?

People spew a lot of shit like that when it comes to HIllary. Where are the receipts though??