No Health Benefits From Flossing?

Skin

OK how do I put this without being taken the piss out of? A blowy thing is whats selling out here, you get them in dentists when they blow in your mouth. You know... he puts it in and it blows...

OK ill get my coat. I give up.

OK how do I put this without being taken the piss out of? A blowy thing is whats selling out here, you get them in dentists when they blow in your mouth. You know... he puts it in and it blows...

OK ill get my coat. I give up.

like an air pick?

Chelle I read that you should do it for 10-15 mins on an empty stomach. How much oil should go on and do I swill constantly for 15 mins?

Coconut oil is the best. Use a teaspoon. And hold it in your mouth while occasionally swishing. 10 minutes is best for most people but if you can endure it for 15 or more go for it. Don't rinse the oil off. Brush your teeth afterwards.

Mines called coco white??? I pay a fortune for it. I didnt know you could use olive oil. Honestly im so gullible. Just like my collagen pills, I pay more to have the brand with a posh bottle, even though they are in a draw. So glad im not put on one of those money saving tv shows where Aldi stuff is nicer. At least im honest about it. Lets face it its the mentality that keeps people buying new phones. Its bad. At least my phones old. :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

Mines called coco white??? I pay a fortune for it. I didnt know you could use olive oil. Honestly im so gullible.

Yeah. You can use sesame oil as well.

Coconut oil is the best. Use a teaspoon. And hold it in your mouth while occasionally swishing. 10 minutes is best for most people but if you can endure it for 15 or more go for it. Don't rinse the oil off. Brush your teeth afterwards.

Don't spit the Coconut oil into your sink when you're done. It can clog your sink.

The Black Madonna, on 08 Aug 2016 - 4:48 PM, said:

Did you see all the yucky stuff that came out!? It's sooooo crazy how much stuff we have in our mouths

No. :lol: But then again I didn't do an up close personal look. I just rinsed it right down.

My mouth felt like I had eaten a whole bowl of pasta and shrimp scampi.

Bushing the tongue is essential. From what I heard that's where most of bad breath comes from, though they are constantly changing the rules so who knows if that's even true.

And I hope none of you acting as if not flossing is so gross aren't smokers. Nothing is worse for your mouth and gives you swamp ass breath more then that. :lol:

When I try to clean my tongue I get a big gag reflex. I dont get it because big cock doesn't make me gag!!!!

Mines called coco white??? I pay a fortune for it. I didnt know you could use olive oil. Honestly im so gullible. Just like my collagen pills, I pay more to have the brand with a posh bottle, even though they are in a draw. So glad im not put on one of those money saving tv shows where Aldi stuff is nicer. At least im honest about it. Lets face it its the mentality that keeps people buying new phones. Its bad. At least my phones old. :lol:

Aldi that's Gugu's favorite store, that and Iceland.

karbatal, on 09 Aug 2016 - 02:16 AM, said:

When I try to clean my tongue I get a big gag reflex. I dont get it because big cock doesn't make me gag!!!!

:lmao: I am the SAME exact way. I ALWAYS gag when I brush my tongue, and I am like bitch you can down a dick just fine but a toothbrush makes you gag? I think it has something to do with it being a long thin object that sets it off.

Aldi that's Gugu's favorite store, that and Iceland.

Both can be good really. Iceland you do your shop and they drive it to your home a bit later so you dont carry any bags. I dont do grocery bags id rather starve, they either rip your fingers off or bust just before your home.

OMG, Chelle, I've had olive oil in my mouth for about 15 minutes now and I don't know what I'm supposed to do when I spit it out!

Do I rinse my mouth with clean water or just spit it out and I'm done?!??!

Belgian stress!