Zika warning in Floriday

Someone mentioned here recently they'd not heard much about Zika virus recently.

There was a warning on the BBC this morning that any pregnant women travelling to Florida for non-essential reasons should postpone their visit! Apparently, four women have been infected by local mosquitoes in the Miami area.

The way this year is going, we'll all be staying in the UK for the next ten years what with terrorism, Brexit and viruses.

Where's Lucky Guy? I bet he's got a good theory about why all this has happened together.

*dons foil hat*

I dont know if this virus was created in a lab or not but I find the history of lyme disease kind of odd. There's talk that it was created by the gov on Plum island, a center to study animal disease, just off the coast of New York.

Just watch The Bourne Legacy movie.

People really believe that kind of brain mapping and behavioral science can't be done these days...really naive IMO. It's not just crazy ideas only possible in the movies but based upon current science.

I dont know if this virus was created in a lab or not but I find the history of lyme disease kind of odd. There's talk that it was created by the gov on Plum island, a center to study animal disease, just off the coast of New York.

Just watch The Bourne Legacy movie.

People really believe that kind of brain mapping and behavioral science can't be done these days...really naive IMO. It's not just crazy ideas only possible in the movies but based upon current science.

Lucky Guy's back!