2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

Love Spent, on 10 Aug 2016 - 08:36 AM, said:

Who in the hell is Nate Silver and why should we care? Another 'pundit'? ..... I can do without.

Erm. Only the man that pretty much called the re-election of Obama down to a tee state by state.

Anyway. Back to people that know what they are talking about....

13880330_339612406371227_454415449711835

Erm. Only the man that pretty much called the re-election of Obama down to a tee state by state.

13880330_339612406371227_454415449711835

Are you implying that YOU know what you're talking about Mr. I Get my Information and Statistics from Headlines and Memes?

:rotfl:

PinkNews

Current Affairs

Barbra Streisand to headline Clinton fundraiser targeting LGBT donors

Kaitlyn Hayes 10th August 2016, 2:34 PM

Tickets for the event range from $1,200 to $250,000

Barbra Streisand will perform at an LGBT-targeted fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in September.

Singer, actress, and gay icon Barbra Streisand is set to headline a fundraising event for Hillary Clinton that is targetted at LGBT donors.

According to an invitation obtained by Buzzfeed News, the event is called LGBT for Hillary and will take place on September 9 at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City.

LGBT for Hillary will benefit the Hillary Victory Fund a joint fundraising committee consisting of Hillary for America, the Democratic National Committee, and 33 state parties.

BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

All 146 million registered voters in the 2016 Presidential election should STAY HOME ON ELECTION DAY!!

According to Mensa president and sometime MN contributor Skin

This guy will decide who the next American President will be..............

t6thll.jpg

23k2nc.jpg

:lmao:

BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

All 146 million registered voters in the 2016 Presidential election should STAY HOME ON ELECTION DAY!!

According to Mensa president and sometime MN contributor Skin

This guy will decide who the next American President will be..............

t6thll.jpg

23k2nc.jpg

:lmao:

That's not funny.

that's your kind of argument ?? :dead:

That was clearly him being silly, Runa. Not an argument.

You can't even be silly around here anymore. What's happening to you guys? GU is infecting this place. He's like a cancer.

You can't even be silly around here anymore. What's happening to you guys? GU is infecting this place. He's like a cancer.

It has nothing to do with GU, Uli

But I think this kind of joke, about someone you didn't even know 5 minutes before, is not silly. It just shows your lack of knowledge.

I'm not pro Hillary, btw. My comments have nothing to do with that.

You can't even be silly around here anymore. What's happening to you guys?

I guess the laughing emoji at the end wasn't enough of a clue.

Read the last page. Skin acted as if this guy had all the answers, which he doesn't. None of us do. Let people decide on election day and not before.

How is it lack of knowledge? Absolutely nobody in this thread has a PhD in political science and works as a professional in politics.

I can't make a mistake in this thread or not know something because my entire opinion about absolutely everything will automatically be considered invalid.

Nate Silver is a statistician not a pundit

Methinks Love Spent is just trynna troll this thread tho tbh

I promise you I'm not trolling. How on earth is anyone supposed to know every 'public figure' commenting on this election? I've never heard of Nate and I was transparent about that.

That swipe was directed at me. Am I not allowed to respond in kind? Yes, I am.

Love Spent sounds like a troll to me too because s/he keeps making digs at people or outright attacking them and then plays all coy and writes it off as just joking around. That or they're just a cunt.

I promise you I'm not trolling. How on earth is anyone supposed to know every 'public figure' commenting on this election? I've never heard of Nate and I was transparent about that.

That swipe was directed at me. Am I not allowed to respond in kind? Yes, I am.

You dismissed him as a pundit cuz he wasn't telling you what you wanted to hear (whatever that may be)