2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

Actually, Hillary has had a well detailed policy platform she was running on well before Sanders joined the race. Contrary to popular belief, she was talking about inequality before he joined as well. In fact, that's what her first event was about. Bernie has good ideas, but he could never explain in detail how he would implement them as he proved in multiple newspaper interviews.

Shhh. Facts are only fun when they make her look bad.

Can we stop calling her Madonna of Politics like please

Exactly, drink that truth syrup people are always talking about, but im not really sure what it is. Hilary is not even the BROS of politics. She is as relevant to politics as Kylies first two albums. Even the blakely twins are more importan.

Hilary is not even the BROS of politics. She is as relevant to politics as Kylies first two albums. Even the blakely twins are more importan.

What the hell are you smoking? :britwtf:

We get it, she's Lucifer. If you don't like her vote for Trump... or try your luck with that corrupt pig "Dr." Jill Swine. Just be careful donating to her :smug:

"In 1973, Stein graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University, where she studied psychology, sociology, and anthropology. She then attended Harvard Medical School and graduated in 1979. After graduating from Harvard Medical School, Stein practiced internal medicine for 25 years."

Why do you put Dr. in quotation marks?
I'm seriously not defending her, I just don't understand all the hate from you and Skin. There's always a Green Party candidate who's there for bitter people such as myself who want to prove a point to those around us.

Actually, Hillary has had a well detailed policy platform she was running on well before Sanders joined the race. Contrary to popular belief, she was talking about inequality before he joined as well. In fact, that's what her first event was about. Bernie has good ideas, but he could never explain in detail how he would implement them as he proved in multiple newspaper interviews.

OMG it was just a joke people. I'm well aware of the platform.

I really like Trump's ban on Muslims coming into the country but what's he going to do about all of them that were born there?

A ban on muslims immigrants would go directly to the Supreme Court and be ruled unconstitutional.

Napoléon, on 07 Aug 2016 - 5:16 PM, said:

I really like Trump's ban on Muslims coming into the country but what's he going to do about all of them that were born there?

Disgust_707676_1567263.gif

Clearly my sarcasm doesn't translate well. How anyone can consider voting for Trump blows my mind but apparently there are people who are.

Anyway I was just adding to the mess this thread has become. #sqautandshoot

A ban on muslims immigrants would go directly to the Supreme Court and be ruled unconstitutional.

Not so fast...

Donald Trump's proposed ban on Muslim immigrants could be legal, scholars say

When applied to Americans, such a policy would almost certainly violate constitutional guarantees of “due process of law” and “equal protection.”

But legal scholars note that immigration law is different, and Trump’s ban, however controversial, could actually pass legal muster.

Federal law and the courts have long given Congress and the president nearly unchecked power to bar foreigners from entering the country.

“Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he deems necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens,” according to the federal Immigration and Nationality Act.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-muslim-ban-legality-20151214-story.html

The uproar would still be deafening and could probably ignite a whole bunch of other legal fiascos in the mix. Make no mistake about the turmoil it would cause.

He probably wouldn't even do it. That's the funny part. All these ppl voting for him have no idea how much they'd get gypped with him in office.

Clearly my sarcasm doesn't translate well. How anyone can consider voting for Trump blows my mind but apparently there are people who are.

To be fair you don't post often so it sounded serious lol

Guest Rachelle of London

:rotfl:

Aussies and Brits have very similar sense of humours and sarcasm like that gets us into trouble.

Jill Stein gives me cult leader vibes.

Like I picture her out on a commune with really pretentious far leftist group of young people trying to sound all deep and thought provoking while doing drugs and talking about "real" music, and "real" art and their deep deep views on the meaning of life and shit.

She gives me the willies.

That is the only good thing if Trump gets elected. Is watching his inbred flock of morons stand around dumbfounded as that dumbass wall never gets built, and millions of Mexicans don't get kicked out, and Muslims aren't banned from entering.

1df1b78117a106ce8171446d65537e42147b184a

I'm always in trouble because of witless lezbos.

That's because all lesbians are Hilary supporters. My lesbian friends all love Hilary :(

Lesbians can wear jeans,

cut their hair short,

But you think being a Hilary supporter is degrading

But secretly you would love to be a Hilary supporter

Wouldn't you

Guest Pud Whacker

That's because all lesbians are Hilary supporters. My lesbian friends all love Hilary :(

Lesbians can wear jeans,

cut their hair short,

Wouldn't you

:rotfl:

Lesbians can wear jeans,

cut their hair short,

Wouldn't you

:dead:

Im still just not buying a lot of these polls. I know it's 3 months away but if you go to places like Facebook, Twitter etc etc..there's just this overwhelming, almost insane passion of support for him while next to nothing for Hillary. Look at what happened during the primaries- Drudge (especially) and all the online polls ended up being almost super on point after every debate. Very few comments or just lack of enthusiasm of support for her overall. It's almost painful :/. A good # of the comments on Hillary's OWN pages have comments from Trump trolls w/ most liking/agreeing etc..lol! The guy couldn't possibly fuck up more and more yet he's still only down by 8 points or whatever is not encouraging. This beast should be down by like 20! lol What if he decides to just start acting semi normal and generic the next few months, coasts it and more e-mails leak that are off the chart damaging to her? Just not feeling good vibes about where this is going. Plus, heard on the news his team got the Brexit 'research' masterminds of who/whatever on board now. :/

Im still just not buying a lot of these polls. I know it's 3 months away but if you go to places like Facebook, Twitter etc etc..there's just this overwhelming, almost insane passion of support for him while next to nothing for Hillary. Look at what happened during the primaries- Drudge (especially) and all the online polls ended up being almost super on point after every debate. Very few comments or just lack of enthusiasm of support for her overall. It's almost painful :/. A good # of the comments on Hillary's OWN pages have comments from Trump trolls w/ most liking/agreeing etc..lol! The guy couldn't possibly fuck up more and more yet he's still only down by 8 points or whatever is not encouraging. This beast should be down by like 20! lol What if he decides to just start acting semi normal and generic the next few months, coasts it and more e-mails leak that are off the chart damaging to her? Just not feeling good vibes about where this is going. Plus, heard on the news his team got the Brexit 'research' masterminds of who/whatever on board now. :/

CC... you are something else :rotfl:

Since when is social media indicative of support? Trump's support is all Russian bots (wait til more tea is uncovered on that) and teenage boys. PRIMAL SCREAM. The same thing happened in 2012 with Romney although it wasn't as noticeable since Obie is widely more liked than Hillary.

I can't believe youre moaning about an average of 7+ ahead in polls. This is a polarized country. The SARAH PALIN ticket still managed to win 45% of the vote. They still lost in an electoral landslide to Obama.

You might as well say Bernie should have won because soooooo many white ppl (average age: 21) in California, Oregon, and Williamsburg went to his repetitive rallies.

I will be the first to say that we don't know with HRC. She always somehow finds SOME WAY to fuck herself up :rolleyes: But the fact that youre whining about these staggering numbers is stunning to me. They may be temporary sure, and you should expect them to tighten. But numbers like these havent been seen at any point in a race since the 80s. They're horrible for the GOP.

When you have lunatic supporters, it looks like there's a lot happening online, but then the real world is another story.

Agree and *clearly remember was quite similar in 2012 before the election. All over the Yahoo message boards etc...there were easily 2 to 1 more anti Obama comments. Many which were racist, vile and as hateful as the ones against Hillary. Only difference was Obama at least had a waay more enthusiastic online and social media presence to counter that.