2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

I'll take throat cancer personally. I could do with less talking.

:chuckle:

For the record you were banned multiple times years ago imsatisfied/TickTock. We all know it's you. I've been letting you post here again since it was long ago and you've been contributing to the forum as a better poster this time around. Although lately you're starting to act up a bit so I hope for your sake you're NOT falling back into old habits!

:lmao::sassy:

:dead: Me too. I already said:

gossiponthis.comwp-contentuploads201606g

And these lefties STILL aren't happy

How...very...easily persuaded.

Excuse me???! What?? I've NEVER been a member here before. And I'm acting up? Acting up how? Do you know how many times I just let things slide? I do my best not to get into online feuds with people. I've actually gone back and edited myself because I know sometimes people don't know you're being sarcastic because it's only text on a screen. I love being attacked by people who seem to be in trouble on here every five seconds, getting in spats with somebody. :lol:

Either way youve been pushing the bitch limit recently.

I just sent a message to svperstar asking him to flush me so you want have to deal with me any longer.

:rotfl: You should stick around and prove your innocence if you've never posted here before.

Guest Rachelle of London

I just sent a message to svperstar asking him to flush me so you want have to deal with me any longer.

Don't go. I didn't mean when I said you should be flushed. I just wanted you to shush. I take it back.

Excuse me???! What?? I've NEVER been a member here before. And I'm acting up? Acting up how? Do you know how many times I just let things slide? I do my best not to get into online feuds with people. I've actually gone back and edited myself because I know sometimes people don't know you're being sarcastic because it's only text on a screen. I love being attacked by people who seem to be in trouble on here every five seconds, getting in spats with somebody. :lol:

Yes it's you. Your IPs are extremely similar from the same town. You have the same posting style as him. He copied pasted articles constantly from political specific sites and went through the effort of formatting his posts. No one else does that here or ever has. And from the get-go you've made digged remarks to veterans here and their views (Ulizos, Pud, GU), and this particular forum section hasn't been public in years, so I don't how else you'd know them so well when you were a newbie under this account. Too many coincidences. Stop lying!

If you were honest, apologized, and promised not to go back to your old ways, I would've let you keep posting here. Oh well! Your wish has been granted. *Boardicide FLUSH*

I KNEW that was imsatisfied

I recognized him immediately but I didn't wanna say lol :lmao:

I sensed something fishy was going on with him but had no idea why.

Why are people so shocked of someone like Trump? I am not a bit surprised that someone who's currently running for the USA presidency is downright representing what's going wrong with society. It was bound to happen! Media or not or politics or not this is the state of the world now. Trump is where he is because he has public support. Pure and simple. As much as it does look like everybody hates him truth is he's actually well loved and supported by quite a few people. Is he a voice for racism and sexism? Is he a voice for bigotry and Islamphobia? Yes he is... He took it upon himself to be the voice for a large group of people who are racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamphobic, etc... The real shock to me is that these people all of a sudden matter! I mean where were they hiding? Who's responsible to let them out and protect them? Something is definetely wrong with the way things are going...

And for people thinking Hillary surely will win this one I wouldn't be quite sure. In the UK everybody was sure we would have stayed in the EU. The referendum begged to differ...

Polls were close in the UK though. Leave and Stay flip flopped for awhile. Clinton has either had a solid or huge lead against trump. Month after month.

I'm not getting cocky though. As for who would replace Trump if he bailed - would probably be Cruz or Pence. But that's assuming they'd even accept. It might just go to Romney again. If HE accepts. Lol

Why are people so shocked of someone like Trump? I am not a bit surprised that someone who's currently running for the USA presidency is downright representing what's going wrong with society. It was bound to happen! Media or not or politics or not this is the state of the world now. Trump is where he is because he has public support. Pure and simple. As much as it does look like everybody hates him truth is he's actually well loved and supported by quite a few people. Is he a voice for racism and sexism? Is he a voice for bigotry and Islamphobia? Yes he is... He took it upon himself to be the voice for a large group of people who are racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamphobic, etc... The real shock to me is that these people all of a sudden matter! I mean where were they hiding? Who's responsible to let them out and protect them? Something is definetely wrong with the way things are going...

And for people thinking Hillary surely will win this one I wouldn't be quite sure. In the UK everybody was sure we would have stayed in the EU. The referendum begged to differ...

This is exactly what I've been saying. He's just a reflection of U.S. society at the moment. People act all shocked like they live in a bubble and never knew this is what 1/2 of America looks like: WASPy, racist, angry, misinformed, paranoid, etc.

This is exactly what I've been saying. He's just a reflection of U.S. society at the moment. People act all shocked like they live in a bubble and never knew this is what 1/2 of America looks like: WASPy, racist, angry, misinformed, paranoid, etc.

Trump isn't attracting the WASPs though. Those ppl tend to be educated and lean establishment democratic. Or establishment republican He's attracting working class uneducated white men most of all. In other words, white trash. Sorry to say it.