2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

Kind of w/ you Pud but...it's almost like 'no shit' WHO she's talking about when she's shading lol Kind of wish she and even the other speakers went after Pence harder w/ that religious freedom shit law and what it truly meant. Anyway, it was a very brief mention of Trump. Overall she's doing fantastic (for her) lol! It aint easy but she's reeally trying not to regress back into canned/ robot mode lol. So far basically good!

I actually think she's doing pretty good as far as politians go. She's clearly extremely intelligent, probably more than her husband, and it doesn't look to me she's even reading a teleprompter (she must be though).

Still, her speech, I've heard it all before. Talk is cheap.

She looks good in white.

Barney I've been staring at the screen ever since you said she had lipstick on her teeth lol. I thought you were right but now I think it's a tooth gap.

Omg that look she gave the Donald staring directly into the screen. He's not gonna be able to handle that at the debates. She ain't gonna crack lol this woman is not playing.

Sloane I think shes been gradually licking it off.x

Multitasky Clinton!

Well done Hillerz. x

Could've done with hung up balloons, not poundland shit, whys Kathy on?

She should've dropped the mic. Why aren't I employed for this shit? seriously.