2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Eric Garcetti, mayor of LA, just gave us Bernies vision in the guise of Hillary.

I have many issues with Eric anyway. He's an idiot.

:rotfl:

Don't waste the money until we see her tonight. If she fucks up I'll come down to Mexico City for a week and we can use that 10 bucks on pepto bismol. Reserve my place in Roma Norte.

:dead:

Guest Pud Whacker

:dead:

:lol:

I mean it!!!

Plus, I'll see the fucking NAIR hole in person. I'll give it a thorough examination!!!

Glad to see that I finally won Pud and Ulizos over. :kiss2::madonna2: Let's tropical the island breeze the night away Hector. 🛐🛐🛐🛐

ULIZOS, on 28 Jul 2016 - 2:52 PM, said:

I lost track how many times I have watched this. It never gets old. One of the greatest things the internet has birthed.

Looks like Gagas already been on and they cut her out for the weather.

I love how Aljazeera here has got the GMT time in the corner wrong by an hour. :madgemanson:

Screw Rachel Maddow for saying the 4th night was so far the most boring (I can't remember her exact word but that was the gist) because instead of lead up speakers like Biden and Bloomberg we got average folks on stage talking about how they struggle in this economy. That was the most interesting part of the convention so far for me. Those teens from the pizza shop were sweet.

They really see these democrat politicians as rock stars, giggling through these newscasts, fawning over them. Well, they're not.

Oh now she's calling the average folks speakers compelling. Must've been getting hate Tweets lol

Apparently N.Korea have declared war on the US and are going to nuke New York.

Duck and cover. They can hardly bomb the china sea!

An hour till Hillerz

Screw Rachel Maddow for saying the 4th night was so far the most boring (I can't remember her exact word but that was the gist) because instead of lead up speakers like Biden and Bloomberg we got average folks on stage talking about how they struggle in this economy. That was the most interesting part of the convention so far for me. Those teens from the pizza shop were sweet.

They really see these democrat politicians as rock stars, giggling through these newscasts, fawning over them. Well, they're not.

I have liked this as well, seeing regular people. I'm watching in a pub, which is filled with a couple of groups (mill workers I believe), and most people are holding up signs that say "Labor for Hillary." I've never watched anything in a setting like this before. People keep breaking out in chants of "Hillary, Hillary!" and "Working people vote for Hillary!"

Some of these guys are hot.

LGBQT rights!!! :lol:

Who heard?!!!

Are you talking about how he struggled to say that more than Trump did?? I noticed hahaha

I have liked this as well, seeing regular people. I'm watching in a pub, which is filled with a couple of groups (mill workers I believe), and most people are holding up signs that say "Labor for Hillary." I've never watched anything in a setting like this before. People keep breaking out in chants of "Hillary, Hillary!" and "Working people vote for Hillary!"

Some of these guys are hot.

That's sounds like so much fun, it really does. I'm babysitting my friends dog and cat and they won't stop eating.

Guest Pud Whacker

Are you talking about how he struggled to say that more than Trump did?? I noticed hahaha

Yes! He was trying to fit EVERYTHING in and it got all jumbled up Ab Fab style! :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

Is this Muslim guy gonna let his wife talk or is that forbidden?

She's lucky to be standing side by side!!!

She's lucky to be standing side by side!!!

She didn't say a word lmao. She turned back to the mic as he left but you can tell she thought better of it and just walked off. Pointless.