ROFL: Roger Ailes FIRED From Fox News!!! Is this the end of Fox News? [merged]

Guest Mauro

It'll be a good day when Rupert Murdoch kicks the bucket... and Rush Limbaugh. Murdoch especially. That man has done so much damage globally, it's unbelievable. These evil cretins seem to hang on forever tragically. The bastard will probably live to be 117.

erotica blu, on 24 Jul 2016 - 4:19 PM, said:

Conservatism does not die because Fox News becomes an irrelevancy.

Well duh, but I in my personal life have seen tooo many people dumbed down by this station. My own father being one of them. It's all my uncle watches and my dad has to watch with him and his views on things have totally gone bat shit.

Right wingers will still have their AM radio shows, but really. How large of an audience does that actually have? Anyone that believes that this channel hasn't been toxic as hell to the political discourse in our country is living in a dream world.

It'll be a good day when Rupert Murdoch kicks the bucket... and Rush Limbaugh. Murdoch especially. That man has done so much damage globally, it's unbelievable. These evil cretins seem to hang on forever tragically. The bastard will probably live to be 117.

Well that's what this article hints at. . That when he kicks the bucket his kids want nothing to do with this far right wing station.

Guest Mauro

Well duh, but I in my personal life have seen tooo many people dumbed down by this station. My own father being one of them. It's all my uncle watches and my dad has to watch with him and his views on things have totally gone bat shit.

Right wingers will still have their AM radio shows, but really. How large of an audience does that actually have? Anyone that believes that this channel hasn't been toxic as hell to the political discourse in our country is living in a dream world.

Limbaugh's show has been in trouble for quite awhile now.

Guest Mauro

Well that's what this article hints at. . That when he kicks the bucket his kids want nothing to do with this far right wing station.

They'll probably each want a piece of it. Oh, my god, that will reading. Good lord. They better all sleep with one eye opened. :lol: I wonder how much Jerry Hall will get, if Rupert doesn't off load her for some younger piece before he croaks.

Fox News has been more influential and powerful each year and has ushered in so much of our current events. None of us can imagine just how influential it has been, because it's truly like the nucleus of what we are all seeing now.

I'll believe Fox News is over when I see it. For now, I'm happy with the network being humiliated once again.

My friends husband is retired and has throat Cancer. He sits on the couch all day watching Fox news and smoking. She can't get him to go out, not even for a little shopping. He blares it really loud too. She talks about divorcing him over this but he still won't stop.

There's another lady I know like this too. She's stopped doing her laundry and only eats fast food.

I would personally like to see Ann Coulter unemployed and shut her ugly mouth.

I fucking hate that cunt!

I love her. I sometimes feel like being the Mexican version of Ann Coulter. I'll go on TV and just say HORRIBLE shit that I don't really believe and become a millionaire in the process. Like her.

"My main reason for opposing gay marriage is once your friends get married, you lose them," she laughs. "The angry gays don't like me, but the angry gays don't like anybody. My theory on the angry gays is they're not really gay: They just hate their fathers."

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ann-coulter-is-a-human-being

I'm CONVINCED it's all an act.

Guest Mauro

I love her. I sometimes feel like being the Mexican version of Ann Coulter. I'll go on TV and just say HORRIBLE shit that I don't really believe and become a millionaire in the process. Like her.

"My main reason for opposing gay marriage is once your friends get married, you lose them," she laughs. "The angry gays don't like me, but the angry gays don't like anybody. My theory on the angry gays is they're not really gay: They just hate their fathers."

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ann-coulter-is-a-human-being

I'm CONVINCED it's all an act.

Committing voter fraud to elect a Republican was all an act?