BREXIT vote aftermath

Guest Mauro

They obviously never thought Brexit would happen and had no contingency plan set up in case it did. Now they're fucked and don't know what to do.

I'm loving how Boris Johnson et al are suddenly telling us there's no rush to leave the EU, the day after acting like it was imperative we leave immediately from how bad it was affecting us. He knows that Cameron ****ed him over in not invoking act 50 himself and leaving it to whatever poor soul becomes the next prime minister to do it. I'm just shocked at how quickly the leave campaign have gone back on virtually everything they've said. I thought they would have panned out the lies over the course of the next few weeks at least but maybe they thought it would be best to just let it all out amongst the furore and maybe people won't notice it, lol.

Osborne reiterates that only the uk should trigger article 50 and that should only be done in the autumn under a new PM.

This queen is loyal to his master Cameron till the bitter end.

Gurl just go. I don't see you.

Well the sooner the better things start moving and UK and EU move on

According to XXL that would be very selfish. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Skin to answer your question...

The currency dip was the thing most people were suggesting was caused by the leave result. Our currency has started rising and is much healthier now than it was earlier this year. After one weekday and a weekend. :rotfl:

Now of course there are all these magical racist attacks caused by brexit. Okay then. I was telling people about 'Hug an imigrant day' yesterday. So what you have to do is walk out into the streets and shout...

"IMMIGRANTS COME HERE PLEASE! I NEED TO HUG YOU!"

After that everything will be okay in this new highly racist climate. :dead:

In other news...the Earth is flat and masturbating gives you hairy palms.

The Labour deputy is now telling Jeremy Corbyn if he doesn't stand down he will have a leadership. Here he is having fun at Glastonbury this weekend.

Cl3Rf1HWMAAmo9N.jpg

This was a non-binding advisory referendum, it has no constitutional significance.

The Parliament could decide and vote against Brexit - why is this point not widely stressed out on media outlets?

The illusion of choice. Meant to placate the masses.

Well... We all know this is probably temporary but the pound keeps falling. It just hits a new low this morning.

It will take a few weeks before we see it back to what it was before the referendum.

I can well believe it. How do you feel about that Kim?

Why on earth would I care what he voted? Not that anyone actually knows anyway. I imagine he has has enough to deal with as his shadow cabinet hemorrhages,

Well... We all know this is probably temporary but the pound keeps falling. It just hits a new low this morning.

It will take a few weeks before we see it back to what it was before the referendum.

Yes, unlike the misinformation given earlier, the £ actually dropped even further to a 31 year low against the dollar, while trading has been suspended on a number of British banks as share prices plummet. As has been pointed out over and over, it's the long-term effects that matter the most anyway of course.

Corbyn said on TV before the vote at a crucial time he was only 70% (on the last leg show). He was quite honest. Nothing like Cameron.

I sorta know Lucy Powell (education secretary) whos stepped down, no posh schools and normal Uni for her. She loves Corbyn and will have a very bright future. Shes in Labour to protect the North. There are genuine ones out there that just want the party to survive. I don't know about the south. She used to be a clubbber! (raver). I do think (no northern divide from me) but the southern Larbour party ministers want a new Blair, more to the right. #justsayin

Also, there were a LOT of postal voting forms not sent out. Mine hasn't even come yet :lol: Im not the only one, look on twitter. Luckily I got to a polling station. Not that it helped but many others couldn't.

Yes, unlike the misinformation given earlier, the £ actually dropped even further to a 31 year low against the dollar, while trading has been suspended on a number of British banks as share prices plummet. As has been pointed out over and over, it's the long-term effects that matter the most anyway of course.

Yes, all the delusional "short-term" effect comments neglected to mention that of course nothing happened because it was over the weekend. It's continuing the freefall now that world financial markets are actually open.

Sometimes ppl should just let those with a true education and grasp on economics have the last word.

What is a true education and a grasp on economics in your eyes?