Britain votes in favor for Brexit

XXL

since both Norway and Switzerland had to accept that, I doubt they will bring up special rules for the UK - and they might even end up paying, without their Thatcher discount.

Now that UK is out Spain becomes a giver and will give more money than gets from the EU. We are doomed too hahaha

I don't understand why the media is making such a fuss over Cameron quitting. The guys been saying for months he was going to quit if the leave vote would win! At least he kept his word... Surely that Boris is not going to be prime minister on a whim.... What you guys think?

Society will get more polarised. It happens in these situations.

This is the most disgusting thread we've ever had. Serious issues that affect your everyday life being laughed off, people showing off their ignorance as if it's something to be proud of... But yeah, 'hotdogs and pies'.

:chuckle:

Fish and cheaps yay

Take that, tall and proud again, innit?

Just they watch

Dead at people who have been coming in the politics section for years to trash the EU system as a whole thinking Britain is far less corrupt alone than within the EU and are coming here today to say they voted to remain, like you can believe that. If only they didn't waltz in here today, gloating and making silly jokes about having pies on what will become Britain's "Independece Day". Independence from what exactly? We are ALL dependant on each other. Globalisation, for better and worse.

That 52% of voters that opted to LEAVE just made themselves more dependant than ever

Fish and cheaps yay

jJust they watch

Dead at people who have been coming in the politics section for years to trash the EU system as a whole thinking Britain is far less corrupt alone then within the EU are even coming here today to say they voted to remain, like you can believe that. If only they didn't waltz in here today, gloating and making silly jokes about having pies on what will become Britain's "Independece Day"

Independence from what exactly? We are ALL dependant on each other. Globalisation, for better and worse.

That 52% of voters that opted to LEAVE just made themselves more dependant than ever

I find this Just they watch stuff pretty cold... wanting to see people suffer just to say i told you so? come on

Australia has some of the strictest immigration laws in the world.

Well, I was being facetious...I'm just scared of things to come. Especially in November.

I think they should be questioned for the NHS claims, they made false promises for votes. Yes all politicians say stuff, but this is a legit issue. NHS loosing money, the public told E.U gets £350 mil that could and should be spend on the NHS... and now that premise has been taken back?

Isn't that enough to atleast cause some kind of problem? Voting under false premises?

I find this Just they watch stuff pretty cold... wanting to see people suffer just to say i told you so? come on

Don't put words into my mouth, I don't want to see anyone suffer. If you have read my posts in this thread, I have said we're all affected by this, not just British citizens. I have simply noticed there is a lot of condescension to other nationalities that are not British or American for that matter

This thread is partly an exemplification of that, luckily there are many British and American people who do not have such a tedious small mentality. I think saying to other countries "what do you know" is far colder than any coldness you may have detected in my post.

And while standing on the brink of a potential precipice, to top it all off

I think they should be questioned for the NHS claims, they made false promises for votes. Yes all politicians say stuff, but this is a legit issue. NHS loosing money, the public told E.U gets £350 mil that could and should be spend on the NHS... and now that premise has been taken back?

Isn't that enough to atleast cause some kind of problem? Voting under false premises?

You mean politicians lie?

What's going on here now ? We are booting the brits out of Mnation ? Calm down everybody, it's just an internet discussion. It's just opinions.

Has Gaga instagrammed about it already ? Crying; rolled up in a union jack flag ?

Inflict? They won't need to do a damn thing. It's already set in motion. They opened pandora's box and it's just going to play out from here.

There's no reversing this, the genie is out of the bottle.

This isn't scaremongering either, it's reality.

Fish and cheaps yay

Just they watch

Dead at people who have been coming in the politics section for years to trash the EU system as a whole thinking Britain is far less corrupt alone than within the EU and are coming here today to say they voted to remain, like you can believe that. If only they didn't waltz in here today, gloating and making silly jokes about having pies on what will become Britain's "Independece Day". Independence from what exactly? We are ALL dependant on each other. Globalisation, for better and worse.

Globalisation for better or worse? Are you kidding me? Look what France did to Africa not too long ago. If you believe in that truly then I suggest ypu give up fifty percent of your income for Africa. Some people talk the talk but how many of us walk the walk?

Yep but it'll be excused.

I've experienced this catastrophe in my country of origin.. When the right wing rises as a result of fear and makes stupid populist decisions, not for the sake of the people.

But the ramifications are much greater with a country like the UK. I'm truly sad.

The media in the UK (and all over Europe in fact) are playing a nasty game of blaming immigration and poor people on benefit for everything that is wrong, the same media owned by nasty populist billionaires who are part of the people who fucked the economy for their own benefit plunging the world into chaos. Everytime we went through an economic crisis, populism won, that's what happenned in the 1920's and before WWII.

I was shocked at that program on Channel Five last winter http://www.channel5.com/show/the-great-british-benefits-handout

It was insuinating that poor people were poor because they did not know how to handle money and they were living large on the back of other brits.

We don't have that kind of programs here, not as in your face as this one but the undertone of many tv programs and papers are quite similar.

Everything is done to not point the blame on the real fuckers (that's why they all own a media empire).

Isn't it funny how everyone always wants to move to Australia? No matter if you're "left" or "right" people always come back with "I'm moving to Australia". Makes me think of this meme when Obama won the last election:

letter.jpg

Isn't it funny how everyone always wants to move to Australia? No matter if you're "left" or "right" people always come back with "I'm moving to Australia". Makes me think of this meme when Obama won the last election:

letter.jpg

Loves it.

Oh and those mocking Chelle/The Black Madonna need to step back. It's a British sense of humour to react to people telling you the world is over in a facetious way. Look at things in context people. Are all the Americans who get excited for Turkey and mac ane cheese at Thanksgiving small minded too? I mean it's the day of independence but if there was any human decency it would be a day of rememberance for the slaughtered native Americans. Such a bunch of hypocrites. No wonder she requested her account be deleted with such ridiculous personal insults but I hope she stays as she is one of the funniest and smartest people here.

And yes...before anybody chimes in with a personality analysis of her.. she has flaws like everybody else. Myself included.

The media in the UK (and all over Europe in fact) are playing a nasty game of blaming immigration and poor people on benefit for everything that is wrong, the same media owned by nasty populist billionaires who are part of the people who fucked the economy for their own benefit plunging the world into chaos. Everytime we went through an economic crisis, populism won, that's what happenned in the 1920's and before WWII.

I was shocked at that program on Channel Five last winter http://www.channel5.com/show/the-great-british-benefits-handout

It was insuinating that poor people were poor because they did not know how to handle money and they were living large on the back of other brits.

We don't have that kind of programs here, not as in your face as this one but the undertone of many tv programs and papers are quite similar.

Everything is done to not point the blame on the real fuckers (that's why they all own a media empire).

Wait if British (and world economy) will suffer due to a Brexit why would the people who have the most invested in the financial markets support the "leave"?

Its not the end of the world. Switzerland and Norway are also not in EU and everything is fine

Norway is not in the EU, but it is still part of the European Economic Area (EEA). Switzerland is different because it's always been neutral, and it has bilateral trade agreements with the EU. Both countries fall under Schengen.

Never getting married is entirely different from saying hey, I want a divorce! The political goodwill is going to be entirely different towards the UK.

Oh and those mocking Chelle/The Black Madonna need to step back. It's a British sense of humour to react to people telling you the world is over in a facetious way. Look at things in context people. Are all the Americans who get excited for Turkey and mac ane cheese at Thanksgiving small minded too? I mean it's the day of independence but if there was any human decency it would be a day of rememberance for the slaughtered native Americans. Such a bunch of hypocrites. No wonder she requested her account be deleted with such ridiculous personal insults but I hope she stays as she is one of the funniest and smartest people here.

And yes...before anybody chimes in with a personality analysis of her.. she has flaws like everybody else. Myself included.

oh my god, what happened to my lovely Chelle ???????