Artificial skin against wrinkles. MIT discovery. Madonna?

So, yesterday i was reading about this new artificial skin, a kind of silycone plastic skin which covers the real one and leaves face or whatever smooth and young.

http://news.mit.edu/2016/polymer-temporarily-tightens-skin-drug-delivery-0509

I remember when Madonna suddenly appared like fresh cygote in last MET gala, Ghosttown, Questions and Answers video, BIM... a bit different to her face during European promo for Living For Love... It seemed it was a matter of new make up with this great boy she hired.

But i laughed a lot with friends at work when i told them that Madonna had created her own silycone face and now she puts up that face when she wants to look fresh. Yesterday, when i read this news, i thought if maybe that was the case, if this woman, who is powerful enough and resourful enough had tried this incredible discovery

MIT-Second-Skin-2.jpg

i dont think so, because she has a very long line under her eyes (i love it) and she still had that at the gala. (i think she wouldve fixed that if she has this treatment. sounds okay though! because her natural skin doesnt really get affected by botox and such

Yeah, I'd like to know why Madonna never fixed those very noticeable wrinkles under her eyes and on her eyelids, what with ALL the MAJOR plastic surgery fans insist she's had.

but those wrinkles are like her trademark, she always had them like those wrinkles around her mouth

Yeah, I'd like to know why Madonna never fixed those very noticeable wrinkles under her eyes and on her eyelids, what with ALL the MAJOR plastic surgery fans insist she's had.

lets not give her ideas. the more natural, the better! she looks beautiful with those lines and if she wouldnt have a wrinkle at all she would look really fake like cher

i dont think so, because she has a very long line under her eyes (i love it) and she still had that at the gala. (i think she wouldve fixed that if she has this treatment. sounds okay though! because her natural skin doesnt really get affected by botox and such

I have met that line. That line is not a nice person. Sign me up for the wrinkle killer.

I agree. She looks amazing now with the right makeup. (She always seems to look better with less anyway) and the fact that she stopped overstuffing her cheeks.

Makeup can do wonders when you have someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

I don't want to start shit but those lines, although natural, curve the way they do because of the mini or full facelift she had years ago (or whatever it is you think she has done). Natural line but not a natural curve.

Some woman do continue to fill similar lines but that's when you head into scary territory...!