Florida mom hires stripper for 8-year-old son’s birthday

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/mom-hires-stripper-8-year-old-son-birthday-graphic-article-1.2584999

Tampa mom hires stripper for 8-year-old sons birthday

KATE FELDMAN

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Today, 7:29 AM ET

azc5d1.jpg

A shocking video shows a stripper performing for an 8-year-old Tampa boy

Pretty appalling in pink.

An outrageous video shows a pink lingerie-clad stripper twerking on an 8-year-old Florida boy as his friends laugh and throw money at the woman.

A Tampa mother allegedly hired the stripper for her sons birthday, according to a video posted March 24 on YouTube that has since gone viral.

The video shows the stripper in pink bra and underwear grinding against the boys face while he spanks her and tosses money.

At least three other children can be seen on camera, with someone else filming.

The video has since been deleted.

2vazayc.jpg

The stripper was allegedly hired by the boy's mother for his birthday party.

Commenters were livid at the young boys birthday guest, with some even calling for charges to be pressed.

My only question is, what laws were possibly broken? What was this mother thinking? Why would the stripper even go along with this, especially when it's being taped? Not too bright, one person commented under the YouTube video.

Another questioned whether charges could be pressed for sexual involvement with a minor.

The Hillsborough County Sheriffs Department did not immediately return a call for comment.

Me! One of the world's most sexually liberated women you'd ever meet.

And, this shit makes me sick!

What ever happened to the phrase, "There's a time and a place" ??

p034f2sm.jpg

What is in the water in Florida ? So sick and stupid.

Not me. I swam near Florida and went bat-shit insane! Thankfully, the tide pulled me away and I regained my senses. But I had visions...horrible visions. Way worse than a booty shaking basic bitch. (BRUCE THE SHARK AKA JAWS)

p034f2sm.jpg

Not me. I swam near Florida and went bat-shit insane! Thankfully, the tide pulled me away and I regained my senses. But I had visions...horrible visions. Way worse than a booty shaking basic bitch. (BRUCE THE SHARK AKA JAWS)

Bruce, so glad you got out of there. We need you safe and mentally well ! Stay away from Florida.

Florida is truly the place of interest at Madonanation. Now whenever I hear about Florida, I just think of the crazy threads here. Have to go there one day.

Bruce, so glad you got out of there. We need you safe and mentally well ! Stay away from Florida.

Florida is truly the place of interest at Madonanation. Now whenever I hear about Florida, I just think of the crazy threads here. Have to go there one day.

large-Great-White-Shark-photo.jpg

Don't go, jazzy. DON'T GO.... (BRUCE THE SHARK AKA JAWS)

Lmao...even b4 reading the damn thread I just see 'Florida' on the outside and know it's gonna be white trash or just trash/ insanity. LOL

Guest Rachelle of London

Hooters wings are AMAZING. They tried to do a hooters here but all the waitresses looked deformed, it shut down after a month :lmao:

Hooters wings are AMAZING. They tried to do a hooters here but all the waitresses looked deformed, it shut down after a month :lmao:

I was very disappointed with the quality of women who were flyering for a Spearmint Rhino. We really don't have population size required for strippers, chear leading etc. 'Girl next door' is never a good look.

But yes, hiring a stripper for an eight year old would get you visit from social services here!

Florida should be a country of its own :dead:

Sometimes wonder how international people here must think about the never-ending stories coming from Florida. :lol:

Lived there for a short time and spent time in different cities. There's definitely a crazy mix of interesting people depending where you're in the state. There are some things I love about it, including many white beaches and relatively cheap living. Just have to avoid some of the militant cops who watch drivers on roads like hawks. Some come off like Hitler's gestapo.