The "Rebel Heart" forum is closing April 1st.

I don't understand, why can't we keep talking about Rebel Heart until she has a new album?

You can. But all these threads will be closed in a few weeks. Just start a new one when that time comes!

It's been a great era. I will truly remember this era for the rest of my life and it being my first time seeing M and the lead up to it all was so exciting..... It truly was one of her best and most extensive eras in her career. She hasn't done this much promo since 2005 (perhaps, she did even more now), she hasn't putted this much effort and heart and soul into an album since 2005 and she hasn't unleashed a full on character and symbol/message with a full on theme since how long.....

It was just too bad the general public didn't jump on board despite all this.

I think Madonna needs the rest!

The best thing about this era is that with the multitude of leaks, one can revisit all variations of different tracks and still discover something new in them. The album that keeps on giving...........

I'll miss the rumored times early on with the constantly changing thread titles and hysteria "Sorry chacha queens but Mdolla is coming back with hardcore rap album" :lmao:

Guest Candy Shop

It's too early... We don't know what the big project is... Imagine if she's going to release Rebel Heart Tour DVD + Tears Of A Clown Show and re-release the Rebel Heart double album with Queen, Auto-Tune Baby, Iconic part 2 and Joan Of Arc (Acoustic) all followed by at least 2/3 singles...

It's too early... We don't know what the big project is... Imagine if she's going to release Rebel Heart Tour DVD + Tears Of A Clown Show and re-release the Rebel Heart double album with Queen, Auto-Tune Baby, Iconic part 2 and Joan Of Arc (Acoustic) all followed by at least 2/3 singles...

Keep dreaming.

Either way, the album proper is dead and buried and there's the general discussion section for any further activity on this project (assuming there is any). I'm not keeping it open on some vague hunch.

They closed MDNA forum too after the tour, geez no big deal. You can still talk about the album.

In fact I'll talk about it right now. How 'bout those videos huh? The best batch in a decade.

Aw I've loved the RH album thread, remember when the songs leaked and constantly refreshing to get the lately news

I'll miss the rumored times early on with the constantly changing thread titles and hysteria "Sorry chacha queens but Mdolla is coming back with hardcore rap album" :lmao:

Memories.... :(

Omg and that one fan singing over that billboard snippet. Good times.

I love this album and I loved this era. It was my first one with all of you and I've enjoyed it immensely.

She promoted the album a lot, yet many people weren't aware she had new music out. I took a cab in Paris after night #2, and the driver had no idea Madonna was performing (in spite of the Place de la République gig the night before which was all over the news) and that she released an album earlier in the year. And that's just ONE example.

I'm sad this era is coming to an end, but I'm already excited about what is next on the horizon. Whatever it may be!

(I'll be even more excited if it is for sure a new album, and not a movie, hehe. We'll see, though.)

The RH era is most definitely my favorite since "Erotica." Just all around amazingness. :inlove:

Everything clicked for this era (minus the leaks) except the commercial appeal, but the leaks may have had a big impact on that outcome.

Imagine if LFL and GT had both been able to come out with no leaks or forced early releases. Would have been epic