Thank you Manchester. And racist and xenophobic people: FUCK YOU

most of the tourist are loud! well, a lot of them! they are on holidays, having fun...

No. Only Spanish people. Add that to the Big Book of Prejudices of Certain Countries.

No excuse for racism of course, but I find Spanish tourists can be a little loud. Perhaps that's what sparked this off?

What is that supposed to mean? lol

Have you seen some British "tourists" at football transfers all over Europe? Or when some British students jump from hotel windows into a pool, drunk beyond recognition. All people from all nationalities can act like twats when they go abroad. And the Brits are certainly not exempt from it

It's just great when someone intervenes if it happens in a public crowded place, regardless of the country in question or the nationalities involved. I mean, London is famously plagued by weekend nights youth drinking problem, I wouldn't call the Spanish or anybody else loud in comparison

Anybody can be loud, rude, drunk if they allow themselves to be

You are lazy and ignorant. You COULD buy clothes from ethical businesses or you COULD learn to make your own clothes. As it stands you are partaking in latent racism. What you are effectively saying is that you deserve to be richer and live a better life than the people of Bangladesh. Why do you think that's okay? You know that some people in those countries don't have toilets right? Why are you completely powerless and think that every single issue comes down to the government to fix? That's what I call lazy and ignorant.

Oh and what kind of grown adult says 'so there'? Fucking loser.

Love IS The Weapon Of The Future!

I've received complaints and deleted some posts. GetUnconscious go put Karbatal and Meak on ignore if you're just gonna feel the urge to pick fights with them whenever you see them post. I'm locking this thread.