American 2016 Presidential Election thread part three

It's unbelievable how much money is involved into one's candidacy, it is absolutely anti democratic since the common woman or man cannot run without so much money

Part of me wonders if its a bad thing that "common people" cant run though. I mean lets be real. Most of the American population is dumb as a wall whether they are on the left or right. :lol: I mean just go up to anyone on the street and ask them a political or history question and they cant even answer it. Maybe lets work on better educating our population first and then I will be more open for everyday Americans to run. :lol:

But yes money in politics of course is a massive problem.

Part of me wonders if its a bad thing that "common people" cant run though. I mean lets be real. Most of the American population is dumb as a wall whether they are on the left or right. :lol: I mean just go up to anyone on the street and ask them a political or history question and they cant even answer it. Maybe lets work on better educating our population first and then I will be more open for everyday Americans to run. :lol:

So why call yourself the leader of the free world and a democracy then?

There are people who are not dumb and who don't recognize themself in the Republican or Democrat parties. Money is helping your country from getting out of the biparty political landscape which considering the position of United States as an international force is totally crazy. How come 320 million people feel like they are represented with only 2 parties ? No opposition, no alternatives...this is the reason why industrial lobbies are so powerful in Washington, they have more power than the people who cannot vote against the powers in place and make their voices heard with a protest vote. Two parties in such a powerful country with so many inhabitants it's almost like dictatorship. There is no real choice. There's a contradiction that in the country that created consumerism where you can choose between 2000 toppings on your ice cream and coffee you can only choose between two political parties.

Do you guys think Hillary will sweep all 5 states Tuesday?

She'll win NC and Florida by wide margins. If Sanders somehow manages to win the other three, it will be just barely; they will basically split delegates like MI, and HRC will once again gain the most delegates of the night.

If Bernie wins OH, IL, and MO, in spite of falling even further behind in pledged delegates, his campaign will get another burst of momentum and he'll keep saying "we're taking this revolution to all corners of the country."

Hillary NEEDS to win either Ohio or Illinois. If she wins both, I'd say his campaign is pretty much done.

She'll win NC and Florida by wide margins. If Sanders somehow manages to win the other three, it will be just barely; they will basically split delegates like MI, and HRC will once again gain the most delegates of the night.

If Bernie wins OH, IL, and MO, in spite of falling even further behind in pledged delegates, his campaign will get another burst of momentum and he'll keep saying "we're taking this revolution to all corners of the country."

Hillary NEEDS to win either Ohio or Illinois. If she wins both, I'd say his campaign is pretty much done.

Florida and NC are 100%. She needs to win one more preferably Ohio and a bonus would be winning BOTH but i think he will take atleast 2 tomorrow night. So basically i agree with u :)

Madonna normally has something to say about the Presidential election. Why hasn't she this time?

I do wonder. She normally does. Why hasn't she anything to say this time? Why? Why?

John Kasich WINS OHIO!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaasssss! FUCK TRUMP!

Trump needed both OHIO and Florida to reach the magic number to be the nominee for the GOP.... I wonder what his speech will be like tonight.... LMAO!

yes saw him at the Drowned World Tour in NY and he was also seen at the Re-Invention Tour in NY and also at Confessions Tour in Ny aswell.

it was so terrible he went to see her atleast 2 more times lol

He's a fan.

I still think all out hell could break out at the republican convention as delegates nominate someone else besides Trump. There are even rumors now that they might put up Paul Ryan.

Congrats to Hillary for winning big tonight. I think its all but certain she will be the nominee.