BEAUTIFUL SCARS!

The concept is so sweet:

'look I may not be perfect, I know it's not what you expect and
probably I've disappointed you somehow, I may be a difficult person to accept
but this is me, flawed and willing to love you'

usually one tries to hide their scars for shame, instead she is showing hers

I like both versions but the demo has some kind of depth that makes me appreciate it
more

I was never a fan of the demo. I disliked it. I said, this being my "spanish lesson" which I hate aswell.

But, when I got the album and listened to it, I fell in love.

Its such a beauttiful, smooth, easy song. There is nothing wrong on this beautiful piece.

Though,

my bad, I always sung this song as "beautiful scarfs" and in winter wearing my scarfs I was listening to it,

until I mentioned here on forum how much I love "beautiful scarfs" and someone told me its called "scars" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

anyway, I still love it and when i wear my scarf I am thinking about this masterpiece :laugh:

Though,

my bad, I always sung this song as "beautiful scarfs" and in winter wearing my scarfs I was listening to it,

until I mentioned here on forum how much I love "beautiful scarfs" and someone told me its called "scars" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

anyway, I still love it and when i wear my scarf I am thinking about this masterpiece :laugh:

I remember that! So funny! :laugh::lmao:

YASSSSSSS!!!

Screw "Beautiful Scars". Let's paint each others nails and blast Move To This and all related maxi singles!

This is my jam

Album version is breezy and it cools you after the intense sonic experience of the first CD

This is the perfect way to put it! :thumbsup:

It's funny, cause when I first heard the demo during it's leak, the chorus reminded me so much of disco music. I think it's the melody. So it was kinda funny seeing that expressed in the final version.

I like both mixes! I can't really pick a favorite. So i'm team sideline!

Guest eroticerotic

the entire album and demos are a gem. as time goes by and i listen to the songs I'm just like wow.

I'm listening to all the demos right now, they are all a bit UM superior ?

I blame Orbit for getting into her head and telling everyone MDNA was rushed. She felt she had to keep working on Rebel Heart, when I wish sometimes she hadn't.

I blame Orbit for getting into her head and telling everyone MDNA was rushed. She felt she had to keep working on Rebel Heart, when I wish sometimes she hadn't.

+1 M get back to your confidence and don't listen to these losers

I'm actually not a fan of the demo's... :roadrunner:

I love how smooth and rich the album version is. It's got such a sense of nostalgia to it. Sounds like late 70's early 80's pop. One of my absolute faves from RH.

I'm actually not a fan of the demo's... :roadrunner:

I love how smooth and rich the album version is. It's got such a sense of nostalgia to it. Sounds like late 70's early 80's pop. One of my absolute faves from RH.

Some of the demos are great, but I appreciate the album.

I like the album production but the demo is way better. That bridge near the end gives me chills on the demo and nothing at all on the album version. The album version is very "cold". Style over substance.

I'm sorry Beautiful Scars, but I don't love you the way that you are (on the album).

I like the album production but the demo is way better. That bridge near the end gives me chills on the demo and nothing at all on the album version. The album version is very "cold". Style over substance.

I'm sorry Beautiful Scars, but I don't love you the way that you are (on the album).

+1000