Why is this Rebel Heart Era so Prophetic??

From the music to the imagery, it's almost like she knew exactly what was gonna happen (the endless controversies, family issues etc.) during this era!

klein-2015.jpg?w=453&h=302

VIFXEY8m.jpg

Rebelhearttour.jpg

Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_(Official_Album_Co

Lifted me up and watched me stumble
After the heartache, I'm gonna carry on

madonna-fall.jpg

When the world gets cold, I'll be your cover
Let's just hold onto each other

CV4qeJdUwAA4AkI.jpg

Trying to be so provocative
I said, Oh yeah, that was me
All the things I did just to be seen

27831DD100000578-3036560-This_happened_M

Even hearts made out of steel can break down
I'm not Joan of Arc, not yet
I'm only human

capture_860_2.jpg

I never gave up fighting in the dark
I came, I saw, I conquered

madonna-brits.jpg

The best era ever

:cries:

A BIG YES!

Best era in more than a decade! Better even that the overrated Confessions!

Wonderful looks. Great creativity. Lots of treats. Lots of promo. Three vids, surprises, a great tour with lots of goodies

She has to release a good DVD, with some CD with all the special songs performed, and embark in another great era!

Yes!

WE NEED YOU MADONNA!

Can I get an AMEN!!!?? After 30+ years, this woman still has the power to captivate in the most unexpected ways possible. She never ceases to amaze me!! I can't get enough of the album, tour....hate to see it end!!! But very THANKFUL we were so blessed!!!!!

She really put her heart and soul into the writing and concept for this era. And you're right, so much of it applies to things that have happened.

Which is why I get annoyed when people think she's just trying to sell an album when saying #RebelHeart. It's a concept, a character, her life, and the lives of anybody who wants to take something from it!

Guest Rocco Papa

She really put her heart and soul into the writing and concept for this era. And you're right, so much of it applies to things that have happened.

Which is why I get annoyed when people think she's just trying to sell an album when saying #RebelHeart. It's a concept, a character, her life, and the lives of anybody who wants to take something from it!

Exactly! I also hate it when people criticize her for working with people like Diplo and Kanye, saying she's "desperate" to connect with the younger audience. It's like, HELLO??? she's always worked with hip producers of the moment. Nile Rodgers, Shep, Babyface, Dallas Austin, Pharrell, Timbaland. That's nothing new. And anyone who actually listened to the album would hear that it's a MADONNA album. She's not trying to be anyone but herself.

Because, in this particular period, she's aware of the existance of obstacles defined by being a walking
icon(or simply being human), and she's sharing to us her wisdom: do I fail once?...BOOM! Needless controversy.
Is this world in need of a bit of light?... Let me go to place de la republique.
You want to cage me?... Look how I come out stylishly descending from the stair leading my love-filled armada.

Yes love is an utmost need, but her willpower is to remember, so inspiring!

A BIG YES!

Wonderful looks. Great creativity. Lots of treats. Lots of promo. Three vids, surprises, a great tour with lots of goodies

She has to release a good DVD, with some CD with all the special songs performed, and embark in another great era!

Yes!

WE NEED YOU MADONNA!

THIS!

(Minus the confession remark.. It was never overrated. Pure perfection)

I've listened to RH a lot and I can't get enough of it. I can't imagine her topping it next time out.

Can I get an AMEN!!!?? After 30+ years, this woman still has the power to captivate in the most unexpected ways possible. She never ceases to amaze me!! I can't get enough of the album, tour....hate to see it end!!! But very THANKFUL we were so blessed!!!!!

AMEN

I've enjoyed this era so much. And I love how in the end, like always, it all boils down to the music.

The album is phenomenal! It doesn't have a clear vision or some kind of an order, but the songs are really, really good.

I've missed her profound and deeper thoughts that in recent years were showed in too few of her songs.

Her songwriting is as good as it always was. Still filled with complexities and double meaning.

I cherish Rebel Heart.

We all love this era so much but just imagine how perfect it would have been without the leaks and if everything came out how she intended it?

Then again this era is almost defined now by the leaks and the pre-Christmas 2014 6 track surprise but I will always wonder. We got such great imagery this era

A BIG YES!

Yes!

WE NEED YOU MADONNA!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

One of her best eras ever! And its coming in 30 years from the start of the journey. I adore the album the tour and her image/look. Absolutely amazing. Too bad the radio wasn't playing her. However I feel like RH era would remain among her best eras.