Into The Groove in Holy Water?

GOD

Am I the only one who hears Get Into The Groove in Holy Water @ 1:58-2:00?

You're hearing the "mic bleed" from synths that were on the demo. They were remixed out of the final version but look up the earlier demo online and you'll hear them at full volume.

Am I the only one who hears Get Into The Groove in Holy Water @ 1:58-2:00?

The part when she says, "If you like it please confess".

I don't hear ITG in there at all.

Yeah, it's the underlining beat from the demo that you hear during that part.

Funny I never noticed the similarity that demo and ITG have. It's faint, but when I replay it in my head, I can hear it.

No I don't but I can definitely hear the original "Vogue" backing music in the album version because clearly they were in too much of a rush to use her isolated vocal track :bad:

She should have just recorded those lines again instead of sampling the original track.

No I don't but I can definitely hear the original "Vogue" backing music in the album version because clearly they were in too much of a rush to use her isolated vocal track :bad:

Wait... There's no way that it was unintentional...:manson: But then RH is a mixing disaster so maybe they did fuck that one up too, oh well

She should have just recorded those lines again instead of sampling the original track.

this and this

Yes!! :lmao: but When the Vogue multi tracks leaked you could hear that her headphones were really loud and the mic picked up a lot of the music

I'm thinking they just sampled the top of the 12" Version for that bit.

ok i just heard the demo and for some reason the inclusion of this 'mic bleed' whatever that means, sounded to me like the intro to Into The Groove.