Masturbation Booth Set Up in NYC

Guest Rocco Papa

Guest Rocco Papa

Not sure how I feel about this. I mean, how is it set up? Is there a curtain that someone can just pull open or is there a door that locks? How much privacy does a person have in the middle of the sidewalk? And what if it blocks people on the sidewalk cause of men waiting for their turn? :lmao:

Once upon a time, Times Square was the Disneyland of sex, filled with 25 cent peep shows, sex shops and adult theaters.

Now, London-based sex toy company Hot Octopuss, know for creating the “Guybrator”, has installed a male stress relief booth in Manhattan, according to Complex.

The ‘GuyFi’ booth can be found on 28th street and 5th avenue. It is furnished with a chair, laptop, and curtain so you can beat off and relieve all the stress you have been building up all day.

Hot Octopuss co-founder Adam Lewis explained his masturbation booth in a press release:

“There’s no denying that working a nine to five job can be stressful on both your mind and body, especially in a non-stop city like Manhattan. It’s really important for guys to look after themselves so that they can stay healthy and focus properly on the task in hand. We’re told time and time again how beneficial it is to have a break away from your desk. At Hot Octopuss we are all about looking for new solutions to improve everyday life and we feel we’ve done just that with the new GuyFi booth. We hope the city’s men enjoy using the space we’ve created in whatever way they want. It’s completely free of charge… all that we ask is they thank us when they get their promotion!”

“We may be insinuating that these booths could be used in whichever way anyone would like to ‘self soothe,'” a representative tells Mashable, “but the brand is not actively encouraging people to masturbate in public as that is an illegal offense.”

The company claims approximately 100 men used the booth on its inaugural day.

Hot Octopuss says it plans to add more pop-up booths around Manhattan and other major U.S. cities following the apparent “success” of its first booth.

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2016/01/16/men-can-now-relieve-stress-during-the-workday-inside-nycs-first-masturbation-booth/

I don't know about you, but I have the capability to wait until I get home. And if you can't do your job properly, because you have to masturbate that badly, I don't think a masturbation booth in the middle of the sidewalk is the right solution to your problem. But, with all that said, I try not to judge.

Anyway, happy jerking!

:jerkoff:

I have no problem, in any way, to have people watch me fuck of masturbate.

I have put myself on display for people in the past.

Now, in my life...only my husband can watch me.

But, ten/fifteen years ago, I would let anyone watch me.

It's a passing fad.

First of all the booth would smell like nasty old cum and that's not a turn on.

Also, dirty homeless people would sleep in there instead of the sidewalks. :semifunny:

^^^ This is all true.

There's a difference between posh love palaces and safe houses.

Safe houses are more appropriate for single women and such.

The smell is stale cum is not nice.

Guest Rachelle of London

Ewww. The smell would be horrific. How much of an attention seeker would you have to be to go down to 5th Ave and have a wank behind a curtain :lmao:

Um, it's just a little curtain? You might as wall just jack off in front of everyone. :lmao:

right exactly i mean is there like a sign or light that pops up stating occupied or anyone can just open up the curtain and see u in there

that will just become a cruising spot for people to get a quick one in imagine that during nyc pride