I do not want a new Madonna album

I see what you're saying. Look at how many videos we got from Erotica.

Video are just dead now. Too bad. There are a lot of great concepts to me missed.

Miss those days of five official videos off of TB, Erotica, & ROL or even four from BS.

I'm always looking forward to new Madonna music, but I also think it's to early with a new album... they need to release more singles and videos from the amazing RB album. Yes, it might not happen, but the album is filled with songs that would make great singles... it's really a shame to dump it already now.

2016 : new movie.

2017 : production of #14.

2018 : #14 and new tour.

:stir:

2016: end of Rebel Heart Tour + vacations + Pre-production of "Adé: A Love Story"

2017: filming + post-production + release of "Adé: A Love Story"

2018: Promotion of "Adé: A Love Story" until the end of the awards season + production of M14

2019: Release of M14 + M14 Tour

I'm ready for the next album...

I want another downtempo affair, something like Bedtime Stories or even Something To Remember version 2.0!

Or even an Orchestral type album!

Enough hip hop/dance for the moment please...

I did feel that MDNA era was over so soon even with the tour.

This era seems to have so much more longevity. Probably as partly we have so more extra songs with the demos which is great but I don't like I'm over the album. Great singles, videos and tour performances have really carried this era along.

I'd love another video and some remixes though!

I want to know that she's working in new music. I mean, once the tour is over.

I love it when we know that she's working on an album, because there are so many tidbits and news and surprises... I don't get the same feeling when she's working on a movie :( or a secret project or a fashion line or a perfume or skin care.

So... I'm selfish and say that I can't wait to know she's writing new tunes!

Wasn't she incredibly tired after W.E?? I don't recall the exact words, or maybe they were Orbit's but i recall that she was kind of fed up with having a project for so long. That's why i was very surprised to know that she may direct another film. I was sure that she would PRODUCE, but direct?

I will be surprised if she's director again.

If she wants success with her movies, she should write and direct a musical, and also sing the ending credit song :flirt:

She can't sing the ending credit song if she's not in the movie... That's would be ackward.

Well, she was not in Austin Powers and she sang the song. She could sing it with the star(s) of the movie, it could be a successfull single.

Anyway, it's just a dream :laugh:

A week later and I still don't want a new madonna album. More rebel heart!

Nothing else is going to happen with this album promo wise except for the remaining tour dates and a tour dvd.

Next...

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see her star and direct a musical.. Record a full soundtrack.. Then follow it up with an album (also all videos for all songs) and tour.. I think madonna said she had an idea for a movie about an aging diva in bed.. Remembering her life in flashbacks

I do want a new album and I hope she goes in the opposite direction in terms of scope. RH was big, long, and (too?) ambitious. I'd like to see something simple - 10 or 11 songs, one or two producers. Give it 2 me!