The Greatest Moment of RH ERA!

Is LIVING FOR LOVE for me

and everything about this song. Music videos, performances, everything!

From the very first moment when those ugly leaks happend I just knew this is my new fav M classic,

yes CLASSIC!

And then Music Video OMG (MY fav video this era, and better than any HC, MDNA or COADF video #sorrynotsorry )

madonna-living-for-love-music-video-mist

living-for-love-music-video-madonna-mist

Madonna2.gif

GRAMMY AND BRITS PERFORMANCES AND HA BEAUTY :dramatic:

tumblr_nji93a3sJI1s57gr2o1_500.png

madonna-grammys-09feb15-20.jpg

tumblr_nkfwa4A4Uk1u2gzw0o1_500.jpg

I picked up my crown, put it back on my head.

madonna-brits-2015-getty-thumb.jpg

Madonna’s fall at BRITs 2015 was named as the #1 most viral celebrity moment of the year by Telegraph.

And don't forget amazing TV promo performances on Ellen, TJR, etc.

2ytwjyr.gif

“Lots of people write about being in love and being happy or they write about having a broken heart and being inconsolable. But nobody writes about having a broken heart and being hopeful and triumphant afterwards,” Madonna told Rolling Stone magazine about her latest single, LIVING FOR LOVE, when the track leaked last December.

Are you with me MNation? tumblr_njdp99ZsfU1qj28qwo6_r2_250.gif

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! There were so many fantastic, unforgettable moments to this era (her best ever) but my very favorites came from the LFL video and performances, including the little backwards dip she does in the video after the first chorus and right before she sings "I could get caught up in bitterness". That is an absolutely classic Madonna move. And then there's what I like to call the bimbo dance ( :chuckle:) during the Grammy performance where she shakes her hair out. Absolutely adorable!!

God, what an era this has been. A year of some of the highest highs I've ever felt. Two words, "Rebel Heart", became a part of me forever.

Living For Love at the Brits was simultaneously the most horrific and triumphant moment of the RH era. So many good moments to choose from really. BIM on Jimmy Fallon, Ghosttown on the I Heart Radio awards, the Howard Stern interview. She really put her all into promotion this era.

BIM performance on Jimmy Fallon was out of this world! It was truly sensational but personally her visiting Place De La Republique in Paris was my highlight. Madonna appearing at that same spot of terror and tragedy repeatedly saying Peace was Heaven sent. So much Love for M.

Is LIVING FOR LOVE for me

and everything about this song. Music videos, performances, everything!

From the very first moment when those ugly leaks happend I just knew this is my new fav M classic,

yes CLASSIC!

And then Music Video OMG (MY fav video this era, and better than any HC, MDNA or COADF video #sorrynotsorry )

madonna-living-for-love-music-video-mist

living-for-love-music-video-madonna-mist

Madonna2.gif

GRAMMY AND BRITS PERFORMANCES AND HA BEAUTY :dramatic:

tumblr_nji93a3sJI1s57gr2o1_500.png

madonna-grammys-09feb15-20.jpg

tumblr_nkfwa4A4Uk1u2gzw0o1_500.jpg

I picked up my crown, put it back on my head.

madonna-brits-2015-getty-thumb.jpg

Madonna’s fall at BRITs 2015 was named as the #1 most viral celebrity moment of the year by Telegraph.

And don't forget amazing TV promo performances on Ellen, TJR, etc.

2ytwjyr.gif

“Lots of people write about being in love and being happy or they write about having a broken heart and being inconsolable. But nobody writes about having a broken heart and being hopeful and triumphant afterwards,” Madonna told Rolling Stone magazine about her latest single, LIVING FOR LOVE, when the track leaked last December.

Are you with me MNation? tumblr_njdp99ZsfU1qj28qwo6_r2_250.gif

LOVE this tribute to her best single since Music! You took the words right out of my mouth. While this may not have been her most 'radio friendly' single to release, it certainly was her most iconic since the Music era. The look, the visuals, the look, the attitude, the performances. ALL OF IT. Drag queens everywhere will be giving tribute to this look for decades to come.

Runner up is the Bitch, I'm Madonna performance from Fallon.

I'll miss this era more than I can say..... Totally defined so many important moments in my life during 2015.

I hate to say it, but my favorite moment was the leaks. :o

Why? In the old days, I never knew when something new was coming out. I would go into the record shop, look in the singles section, and see a new Madonna release on the shelf. It was out of the blue. The leaks kind of remind me of that time long ago.

I guess my favorite official moment was the first live performance of "Living For Love" with the red shorts suit. :)

Guest Rocco Papa

I would have to say my number one favorite moment of this era so far was the BIM performance on Jimmy Fallon. It was the first performance of the song (which is my favorite track on RH) and it was AMAZING!! :clap:

My second favorite moment was seeing the show in Brooklyn! What an amazing night that was! :bow:

It's a killer shame LFL was not the worldwide massive it was meant to be. It is certainly up there with Madonna's all-time best singles. Even though Ghosttown (more cruelly ignored) is probably a more favourite song for me, the whole of LFL (from demo leak onwards) is my favourite part of this era.

Guest bluejean

I would have to say my number one favorite moment of this era so far was the BIM performance on Jimmy Fallon.

Totally. The reaction on here was huge. It was bad ass and unexpected and even superior to the actual video imo.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'd have to say the Brits! Triumphant and amazing. And then coming back to the same venue to do 2 sold out shows just 9 months after and receiving rave reviews.

Queen

The songs, the videos, the performances, the interviews and the tour... This era has been PERFECT! :inlove:

And entertaining in so many ways!

tumblr_nlqgfeRjEd1u60xfwo1_400.gif

Mar0820152045hydr.gif

YEP! "Living for Love" at the Brit awards is my number one but there have been SO MANY great moments from this era. From M performing BIM on "Fallon" to her fantastic interview with Howard Stern and much more. Just everything about RH era has been so amazing. I've really enjoyed it! I don't want it to end.

The Grammy performance was LIFE for me. Everything about it - the celeb reactions, the opening reveal, the iconic hair whip, the singalong, the ending. One of my fave M performances. This song should've been a Hung Up-sized hit. What a shame that people can't see past age.

I didn't hear the leak for LFL . For me the magical moments were The Grammy / Live at du Grand Journal and of course The Brits .