Sometimes fun is overrated ...

Genevieve Vavance

It's weird, but I don't remember ever thinking that Madonna was trapped inside or not herself during this era like many of you. I guess I just thought of it as another era like any other. Loved it like all the others. Only on here have I learned that many disliked this period and thought she was liberated by Confessions.

Had a similar experience about now knowing how (some) fans disliked her Kabalah schtick and marriage.

I can't stop thinking it's time for a third documentary. So much have happened since 2004, she's in a completely different context in her life now. Break-up, adoption, Lola (and now Rocco) leaving home, aging and so on

Soooo wish MDNA would've had a doc!

I remember this era was one of the peaks in my love for M. looking back I cant really see why. Because the K was getting a bit much. But I liked her seriousness and devotion, made her mysterious on an other level.

I know confessions [and after] was perfect but I liked her better during AL[+igttyas], Bedtime stories, Erotica, WTG and Blond ambition.

It's weird, but I don't remember ever thinking that Madonna was trapped inside or not herself during this era like many of you. I guess I just thought of it as another era like any other. Loved it like all the others. Only on here have I learned that many disliked this period and thought she was liberated by Confessions.

Exactly. In fact American Life was a liberation for her. One of her most sincere albums.

Only thing about the docs is that we don't get a full tour film when they opt for that. (RIT was supposed to, but we know how that turned out).

Don't get me wrong, I'm ALL for another doc...I just want a full tour film too. ;)

Her newest Instagram post is giving me IGTTYAS teas :lol:

"When you are sure you are far from the light. You are closest to the light☀. ❤ ‪#‎rebelheart‬" -Madonna

1901912_10153831364874402_48563199260539

Guest Pud Whacker

Doesn't she look gorgeous in this segment, I always loved it, lol at her cake

Sorry for being in such a Evita mood lately :-(

Plus she was right, sometimes Fun really IS overrated

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

“There's no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they're perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction. 'Cos your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit.”

:rotfl: what is this insane shit.

cue to her now fucking muscly young boy toys with no personality

:lmao: