RUMOUR: LiveNation to announce new 2016 tour dates?

jonski43

I would love for another UK dates but as much as we are loving this tour, it must be exhausting for her. She would want to do other projects and probably has it planned out.

Let's enjoy the remaining dates and periscopes :)

That's why some posters should stop writing false info regarding their supposedly adding new dates to their tour. If they release a new album late this year and tour it in 2017 it's a whole different project alltogether

Since these ppl wanted her to work like robot so badly, so I created the fake list to satisfy their needs.

But then again, dates such as Greenland, Madagascar, Malawi etc... ppl actually believe it's real?! :rotfl:

This just in....Madonna will embark on her "Universe is Full of Stars" tour beginning in February 2017. The following dates have been set...

The set list will feature the following hits in rare, never before heard mixes....

Burning Up (Boiling Point Mix)

Lucky Star (Solar Flare Remix)

Impressive Instant (Universe Dub)

Ray of Light (UV Ray Mix)

The Look of Love (Stars in the Sky Mix)

Sky Fits Heaven ( Crispy Mix)

True Blue (Sun is Bursting Remix)

Spanish Eyes (Burnt Suns Mix)

The Tour will also include the following covers...

Hot Child in the City by Nick Gilder

Heatwave by Martha and the Vandellas

Hot Stuff (Red Giant Mix) by Donna Summer

and a special appearance by The Brady Bunch who will join Madonna for an encore performance on a coronal mass ejection of their huge hit Sunshine Day

Ticket prices will vary depending on the size of the star. All ticket prices will include 2 bottles of Coppertone suntan lotion (SPF 73,000)

I dont understand why some fans can't just enjoy the moment rather than think about what she may or may not do 6 months or a year or two years from today. They tend to be the same fans that are obsessed with chart statistics or Youtube views rather than actually enjoying her music or live performances. I don't get it. I have only ever encountered this with Madonna fans. :confused:

:clap:

I dont understand why some fans can't just enjoy the moment rather than think about what she may or may not do 6 months or a year or two years from today. They tend to be the same fans that are obsessed with chart statistics or Youtube views rather than actually enjoying her music or live performances. I don't get it. I have only ever encountered this with Madonna fans. :confused:

So true. Never get it either. Living in the future instead of enjoying the here and now - what is the point.

^ Love it Scrapple. "Universe full of stars" tour - Inspired by the movie Contact. You will especially love that reference :laugh:

When I spoke to M last week she confided in me that she will take inspiration from "Contact". All costumes will be designed by Ellie Arroway herself and rehearsals will take place at the Very Large Array in New Mexico. More updates will be announced as they become available

When I spoke to M last week she confided in me that she will take inspiration from "Contact". All costumes will be designed by Ellie Arroway herself and rehearsals will take place at the Very Large Array in New Mexico. More updates will be announced as they become available

Brilliant. Keep the scoops coming.

Take that Gravity fans :(:lol:

Guest bluejean

So true. Never get it either. Living in the future instead of enjoying the here and now - what is the point.

Maybe because we find it fun to think about the future. And by the way, most people that have seen the tour are ready to move on. I understand that isn't the case for everyone but I don't see anymore Rebel Heart album updates coming outside of watching some Periscopes of the concert in foreign countries...

Guest Rachelle of London

Maybe because we find it fun to think about the future. And by the way, most people that have seen the tour are ready to move on. I understand that isn't the case for everyone but I don't see anymore Rebel Heart album updates coming outside of watching some Periscopes of the concert in foreign countries...

Definitely not everyone. Seen the show 5x and still can't get enough of tour or album.

:tigger:

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaHistory/photos/a.144423849040710.32796.144328479050247/549605921855832/?type=1&theater

**HOT RUMORS**

**SUMMER TOUR 2016**

Live Nation to announce new EU tour dates for summer 2016 on January 11th.according to some Madonna fan websites.

Madonna to perform in Tel Aviv, Istanbul, Vienna, Malta, Ireland & UK in the summer 2016.

-------------

In my experience Madonna history hardly tell porkies, they seem to be pretty consistent and in the known when they divulge rumors :D Hopefully this will all be coming true, I know where I am gonna book!

All the best everyone!

OMG YES

I wanna see her live again in Istanbul =D I saw the show in Toronto but crowd was super dead =/

Guest bluejean

Definitely not everyone. Seen the show 5x and still can't get enough of tour or album.

Of course not. I am going again 2 more times in a few weeks :lol: But I still like to think about what the future has in store. That is the way I am.

And I AM excited to see what happens when she hits Australia! I won't be there unfortunately but I am sure it will be great and even better if she films the show there!

Guest Rachelle of London

Not that the sun is any form of security but in today's edition they say Madonna is due to come back to the UK this summer

Same. 3x times for me and will definitely make it 4x if possible (at the moment looks unlikely though) and yes I still play the album.

I honestly think, even tho she would never do it, she would go down a storm at Glastonbury.

But not in the golden oldie Sunday slot

Not that the sun is any form of security but in today's edition they say Madonna is due to come back to the UK this summer

at first i thought you were joking about Scrapple post....

"Not that the sun is any form of security but in today's"

:lol:

hope that Madonna's singing will be better than Mccaughrnskvndelney's acting (maybe as fantastic as Bullock in some films....) and that the show's new version will feel not so long as Contact...but short and full of emotion like Gravity for example...

hope that Madonna's singing will be better than Mccaughrnskvndelney's acting (maybe as fantastic as Bullock in some films....) and that the show's new version will feel not so long as Contact...but short and full of emotion like Gravity for example...

:rant: