RUMOUR: LiveNation to announce new 2016 tour dates?

jonski43

London - Give him to me

Turkey - Borderline/die another day mash up

Dominican in August - Rain

Afican dates - what it feel like for a girl (not having your clit chopped off)

Malawi - papa dont preach

London - Give him to me

Turkey - Borderline/die another day mash up

Dominican in August - Rain

Afican dates - what it feel like for a girl (not having your clit chopped off)

Malawi - papa dont preach

If she follows this theme then she could turn up at a Lady Gaga show and sing Ghosttown.

Jajajajajajaj haiti ? Madonna live from Haiti ? Unless is for free Imdont think that is happening and I only wish she come to Dominican Republic but in the middle of the hurricane season in an open stadium ?

Gaga was going into space last year, why not?

Yes I think shes till 2017 but its a totally flexible contract from HER, she can pull out or negotiate at any time over anything. But with the 2nd legs shes done really. She can change her mind over anything, she had them wrapped around her fingers.

Gaga was going into space last year, why not?

Yes I think shes till 2017 but its a totally flexible contract from HER, she can pull out or negotiate at any time over anything. But with the 2nd legs shes done really. She can change her mind over anything, she had them wrapped around her fingers.

I wouldn't quite put it like that....wrapped round her fingers.

They still made her release 2 perfumes and a skin care range....

Something she wouldn't of ever gone anywhere near if it wasn't for the fact she needed to produce products as part of the contact...

I read somewhere, that the rebel heart tour is the final tour of her contract. But I'm really confused with the whole contract-thing. But I guess if she wants to, she easily could sign with them again, couldn't she?

I hope that some of the european dates turn out to be true. I sooooo wanna see this tour again...can't wait til they anounce it officially.

I read somewhere, that the rebel heart tour is the final tour of her contract. But I'm really confused with the whole contract-thing. But I guess if she wants to, she easily could sign with them again, couldn't she?

I hope that some of the european dates turn out to be true. I sooooo wanna see this tour again...can't wait til they anounce it officially.

Well she has at least 1 more album left....

I doubt she would release a new album without a tour, she's toured every new release since 2001.

Whether or not she will re-sign with LN remains to be seen, she gave herself 10years of touring and that's exactly what she's done....

Who knows what she wants from the next 10years.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Leg 9 Iceland
September 10, 2016 Reykjavik, Harpa
September 11, 2016 Reykjavik, Harpa

September 13, 2016 Reykjavik, Egilshöll

September 14, 2016 Reykjavik, Egilshöll

September 16, 2016 Kopavogur, Salurinn

September 17, 2016 Kopavogur, Salurinn

September 20, 2016 Eskifjörður, Kaffihusid Eskifirdi

September 21, 2016 Eskifjörður, Kaffihusid Eskifirdi

September 23, 2016 Reykjanesbær, Stapinn

September 25, 2016 Eyjafjallajökull, Crater Entrance

Where does this whole "Rebel Heart Tour is the last tour under the current contract" come from? I know we've discussed it here several times but there has never ever been an official press release or announcement from her team or LiveNation to actually state that. I'm sure if it were the last tour they would have made sure they would spell it out in big letters as it may encourage casual fans / punters to get tickets.

Having said that, I seem to remember that the original contract was a 10-year one from 2007 to 2017. So it would make sense then if this is her last tour with them to want to extend it a bit further..

Where does this whole "Rebel Heart Tour is the last tour under the current contract" come from? I know we've discussed it here several times but there has never ever been an official press release or announcement from her team or LiveNation to actually state that. I'm sure if it were the last tour they would have made sure they would spell it out in big letters as it may encourage casual fans / punters to get tickets.

Having said that, I seem to remember that the original contract was a 10-year one from 2007 to 2017. So it would make sense then if this is her last tour with them to want to extend it a bit further..

I don't believe this is her last contracted tour.

I think she owes another one alongside her final album.

Both to be delivered in 2017.

I think some are counting S&S second leg.....but as far as I know that's still part of the original tour.

I also think that there has to be another tour. I just read it in some articles and the german wikipedia article also mentions it...but I guess wikipedia is not a good source ;-)

Well..whatever it is I'm so looking forward to a second leg.

Leg 6 — Europe June 3, 2016 Tel Aviv Israel Menora Mivtachim Arena — — — June 4, 2016 June 8, 2016 Istanbul Turkey Türk Telekom Arena — — — June 11, 2016 Vienna Austria Wiener Stadthalle — — — June 19, 2016 Dublin Ireland 3Arena — — — June 22, 2016 London England The O2 Arena — — — June 24, 2016 Sheffield Sheffield Arena — — — June 27, 2016 Edinburgh Scotland Murrayfield Stadium — — —

2 of these fall on Fridays. #BitchDon'tWorkFridays