RUMOUR: LiveNation to announce new 2016 tour dates?

jonski43

Leg 6 — Europe June 3, 2016 Tel Aviv Israel Menora Mivtachim Arena — — — June 4, 2016 June 8, 2016 Istanbul Turkey Türk Telekom Arena — — — June 11, 2016 Vienna Austria Wiener Stadthalle — — — June 19, 2016 Dublin Ireland 3Arena — — — June 22, 2016 London England The O2 Arena — — — June 24, 2016 Sheffield Sheffield Arena — — — June 27, 2016 Edinburgh Scotland Murrayfield Stadium — — —

:rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

Lets hope this puts an end to the tireless rants about Madonna not being able to sell a UK show anymore. If this goes ahead this tour will see 8 UK shows.

Guest Rachelle of London

Those fake dates :lmao:

You were just excited. Imagine if its real! Madonna back here. We'd all collapse with excitement.

Lets hope this puts an end to the tireless rants about Madonna not being able to sell a UK show anymore. If this goes ahead this tour will see 8 UK shows.

lol, there has been news about Madonna not being able to sell well since...every tour i guess.

Remember MDNA? and it did over 300 million.

If these rumors are true, i can't see her skipping south america. this tour might do around the same MDNA did with arena shows...which is great, IMO.

This tour is not nearly as expensive as MDNA, i'm sure they are making more money this time too.

Guest Rachelle of London

Ugh a bloody Wednesday

I want a weekend gig woman

Saturday night at the o2. There would be no words left. How amazing!

Leg 6 Europe June 3, 2016 Tel Aviv Israel Menora Mivtachim Arena June 4, 2016 June 8, 2016 Istanbul Turkey Türk Telekom Arena June 11, 2016 Vienna Austria Wiener Stadthalle June 19, 2016 Dublin Ireland 3Arena June 22, 2016 London England The O2 Arena June 24, 2016 Sheffield Sheffield Arena June 27, 2016 Edinburgh Scotland Murrayfield Stadium

Just hold me while I cry my eyes out.

I NEED to see this show again, three times wasn't enough. I'm building an altar from my limited edition albums and Hard Candy sweets and praying to the lil' baby Jesus that it's true. If that doesn't work, I'm going to chant "Hydrangea" to invoke the spirit of Demonna. If anyone's looking for me, I'll be the one speaking in tongues "...juxtapose, ironic, paradox, illusion...".

Guest Rachelle of London

COME ON MADONNA!!! This is your last tour under your Live Nation contract! Go out with a HUGE bang!!!!!

Omg! I thought she had one more :(

Omg! I thought she had one more :(

Nope. :(

This is why I have this fear that once this tour is done we are in for another long ass break before her next album like the gap between Hard Candy and MDNA.

I hope I am wrong and she decides against directing movies instead. :lol: