RUMOUR: LiveNation to announce new 2016 tour dates?

jonski43

Guest Rachelle of London

She did more UK dates than any other country besides the US already. I can't imagine there's demand for it given they couldn't even sell out the first leg.

All the UK dates sold out and London shows are among the top grossing of the tour so far.

Guest Rachelle of London

Never been there, let's all go!!!!

Would you? :lol:

Let's all go! Barney can show us around. I promised the guy in this ice cream shop there I'll marry him when I'm of age. Let's hope he remembers. Free ice cream

how you all around! Its really quite small. I just dont get where she would play. I lived in st Julians/Selima quite close to Valletta. She cant play on a beach, theres only 2 tiny ones. Theres a little convention center where The prodigy played and they have all night raves??? Max 10k and thats pushing it.

Hope its true though!

(Maltese people are SOOO friendly and the men are sex on legs).

how you all around! Its really quite small. I just dont get where she would play. I lived in st Julians/Selima quite close to Valletta. She cant play on a beach, theres only 2 tiny ones. Theres a little convention center where The prodigy played and they have all night raves??? Max 10k and thats pushing it.

Hope its true though!

Birmingham was ten thousand wasn't it? And don't they have an amphitheatre where Gladiator was shot? Oooh show on a hot night outdoors with stars..

Birmingham was ten thousand wasn't it? And don't they have an amphitheatre where Gladiator was shot? Oooh show on a hot night outdoors with stars..

Yes Brum was, it would probably be standing like a rave if they use the convention center. Gladiator was filmed there but they went to Tunisia for the amphitheatre. Same as swept away, hehe. It was filmed in Malta (quite a lot is!) but the beaches parts were in Corsica. Malta is mainly rocks around the edge.

:tigger:

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaHistory/photos/a.144423849040710.32796.144328479050247/549605921855832/?type=1&theater

**HOT RUMORS**

**SUMMER TOUR 2016**

Live Nation to announce new EU tour dates for summer 2016 on January 11th.according to some Madonna fan websites.

Madonna to perform in Tel Aviv, Istanbul, Vienna, Malta, Ireland & UK in the summer 2016.

-------------

In my experience Madonna history hardly tell porkies, they seem to be pretty consistent and in the known when they divulge rumors :D Hopefully this will all be coming true, I know where I am gonna book!

All the best everyone!

what about spain??' she doesn´t love us anymoooooore!!! after visiting all the big cties in 2008-2009...

Yes Brum was, it would probably be standing like a rave if they use the convention center. Gladiator was filmed there but they went to Tunisia for the amphitheatre. Same as swept away, hehe. It was filmed in Malta (quite a lot is!) but the beaches parts were in Corsica. Malta is mainly rocks around the edge.

Ah ok :) Maybe they have fabulous swimming pools and we get a Rebel Heart pool party?

what about spain??' she doesn´t love us anymoooooore!!! after visiting all the big cties in 2008-2009...

I would murder for a Vicente Calderón show. She loves Spain, she really should visit. Plus no curfews... hahaha

The second concert in Barcelona wasn't sold out.

I't not only the tickets. It's the travel, the hotel... I spent so much money going there with my boyfriend! I recall how happily i spent much more going to Amsterdam in 2006 and how hard it was this time. Even though i earn almost the same money now, we are all tending to save here in Spain, we are not spending that much.

If she performs Madrid, she could sell out a venue, though.

Hope its true though!

I'd say there are two possible venues where M could play in Malta:

Malta Fairs and Convention Centre in Ta' Qali

- largest indoor venue in Malta

- can hold 10,000 people seated or 22,000 standing

St. Publius Square (aka the Granaries) in Floriana

- popular outdoor venue for large-scale concerts

- can hold 50,000 people

Wish she'd do Glastonbury! Look what it did for Lionel and Dolly!

except for maybe the first part this tour would be good for glanstonbury (compared to MDNA for example) especially if she does a lot of guitar stuff & interacts the audience

but glanstonbury has to go perfect. its great for artists to promote themselves

:tigger:

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaHistory/photos/a.144423849040710.32796.144328479050247/549605921855832/?type=1&theater

**HOT RUMORS**

**SUMMER TOUR 2016**

Live Nation to announce new EU tour dates for summer 2016 on January 11th.according to some Madonna fan websites.

Madonna to perform in Tel Aviv, Istanbul, Vienna, Malta, Ireland & UK in the summer 2016.

-------------

In my experience Madonna history hardly tell porkies, they seem to be pretty consistent and in the known when they divulge rumors :D Hopefully this will all be coming true, I know where I am gonna book!

All the best everyone!

Yeeeeessssss mothefuckeeeeeers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Istanbul the place to be. As soon as possibööle the dates are out, Im gonna book my flight. I really hope this going to be happen.

Seein that show in a big stadium will be a great experience... I wanna feel Candy Shop live again

I need Malta to be true! I love Malta. I could recreate swept away too :lmao:

Let's all go! Barney can show us around. I promised the guy in this ice cream shop there I'll marry him when I'm of age. Let's hope he remembers. Free ice cream

:dead::dead: