We got our Queen Back

Pablo94

After a year of Rebel Heart can we all agree that we got her back

After the leaks I was worried, but then she released the first 6 tracks and I got my absolute life. Then she gave us the full album, an album that is in my top 5, it's a journey of Madonna over all her years. It's just

Perfection after Hard Candy and MDNA, which were good but let's face it, it was very much, will this do. However Rebel Heart was, here is 19 tracks and let's face it, they are all amazing

But even after the album came out, she still gave us promo, and then not one video but then two more amazing videos. Why does this queen do this to us

And I don't even want to start on Rebel Heart Tour one of her absolute best tours

Madonna has been amazing this year, and long may it continue

It still upsets me that Ghosttown wasn't a 8 week number one,criminal

After the leaks I was worried, but then she released the first 6 tracks and I got my absolute life. Then she gave us the full album, an album that is in my top 5, it's a journey of Madonna over all her years. It's just

Perfection after Hard Candy and MDNA, which were good but let's face it, it was very much, will this do. However Rebel Heart was, here is 19 tracks and let's face it, they are all amazing

But even after the album came out, she still gave us promo, and then not one video but then two more amazing videos. Why does this queen do this to us

And I don't even want to start on Rebel Heart Tour one of her absolute best tours

:clap:

I agree with you! :thumbsup:

Great album. Great videos. Great album promo. Great tour. She definitely delivered.

My only caveats were the overall business strategy (they should've done a better job with the tour+album bundling) and lead single choice, but the leaks probably botched that a little.

Yeah, that really was a great year to be a Madonna fan! Still listening to rebel heart today, watching all those amazing performances and interviews!

And there's still so much to look forward to next year!

My love for this woman ist just getting bigger and bigger! Queen!

This era has been PERFECT : the music, the videos, the many performances and interviews, the tour and the iconic moments. Thank you so much Madonna! :inlove: :inlove:

And thank you all for the shared moments on Madonnanation, that was so much fun! The endless wait (#SOON), the gradual leaks, the australian golfer and the stream offline just when Madonna appeared, the Grammys performance, the Brit Awards trauma, the legendary "Stay tuned" countdown on Meerkat ( :comp: ), the Drake meltdown, the tour details...

What a year, what an amazing experience!

Guest Rachelle of London

This era has been PERFECT : the music, the videos, the many performances and interviews, the tour and the iconic moments. Thank you so much Madonna! :inlove: :inlove:

And thank you all for the shared moments on Madonnanation, that was so much fun! The endless wait (#SOON), the gradual leaks, the australian golfer and the stream offline just when Madonna appeared, the Grammys performance, the Brit Awards trauma, the legendary "Stay tuned" countdown on Meerkat ( :comp: ), the Drake meltdown, the tour details...

What a year, what an amazing experience!

THIS