Hateful tabloid rubbish about Madonna's family. NOT NEEDED IN THIS FORUM.

bangbang

These people commenting about her swanning around the globe performing.....

Erm, yeah that's her job and why she has millions . Idiots .

The worst thing here is that she managed to keep her kids out of the press for almost their entire life. Yes, there were those ugly stories about the adoptions in Malawi but was there anything else? I don't remember anything. And that means she did a brilliant job as a mother to have them a normal life and to keep them out of the spotlight. Considering her huge fame that is an achievment on its own especially with all the shit people are throwing at her all the time. And now this will be making headlines. People will make up stories since no one knows what's going on.

And I'm very irritated that this has been leaked in the first place. I think suits involving children are usually sealed. Someone must have been talking. And looking back at the things that happened during their divorce I can't help to believe that this is once again coming from Guys camp.

And it's not l like she is traveling all the time. She is touring now, but her tours are only for a few months every two or three years. So a lot of the time she is home in NYC and her children can go to school there.

Please ignore the comments section, they always say terrible things even before this.

I always try to... But I really need to ignore this completely. People are so hateful and bigoted. Who do they think they are to judge someone a good or bad parent?

With the internet around, hate and the true nature of people is so much more visible.

It's astounding because they have been divorced for 7 years now and you've never read about any spats minus a couple of mild comments and Madonna referencing the experience in songs. Considering Madonna's level of fame they've done fairly well so far in comparison to other high profile divorced couple, in terms of the press making a circus of the situation or "trading verbal blows".

I guess "kid refuses to fly home to mum Madonna" makes headlines, on the other hand going through a court is obviously going to bring even more attention to the whole matter.

The worst thing here is that she managed to keep her kids out of the press for almost their entire life. Yes, there were those ugly stories about the adoptions in Malawi but was there anything else? I don't remember anything. And that means she did a brilliant job as a mother to have them a normal life and to keep them out of the spotlight.

Agree

you talking about Rocco?? :lol:

honestly if he wants to stay with his Dad good for him, he was having bad influence on M anyways

sorry I know he's just a kid and I wish them all the best, this makes me sad for M, since he loves him so much

what exactly happened? plz explain

Guy is probably just upset because they test screened his next movie last week...and moved the release date from the high profile summer season to February. Meaning: IT SUCKS SHIT!!! I'm sure the ass is reeling from this bad news and is now lashing out.

I wonder why Guy felt the need to marry Jaqu on Madonna's birthday, in that Vogue US cover setting he shared with Madonna, paid by Madonna, formerly owned by Madonna, exactly 10 years on from that shoot and where at the end of the wedding he ALSO screened his unsuccessful movie. Kind of awkward and tacky

I wonder why Guy married Jaqu on Madonna's birthday in that Vogue US cover setting he shared with Madonna, paid by Madonna, formerly owned by Madonna, exactly 10 years on from that shoot and at the end of the wedding ALSO screened his unsuccessful movie.

Guy is a hateful, vindictive bastard?

I think it's good to keep in mind that for every jerk that's writing these horrible things, there are ten times as much that are willing to pay big bucks to watch her perform.

Intellegent people usually don't write such hateful, ignorat, misogynistic things.

I just don't understand if there were actual reporters in that Manhattan court room or if somebody related the conversation to the press at a later moment. Bizzarre that it's in the press to begin with

Guy is a hateful, vindictive bastard?

:chuckle:

Vindicative? Wasn't that $120m enough to placate him? :blink:

I've always scorned some M fans obsession with Guy Ritchie (and I was certainly not applauding him for taking all that money anyway) but seeing the tacky wedding pics in the most inappropriate of settings and with guests tweeting "Strike A Pose" I really started to think it was a little over the top and in poor taste

The facts -

Guy is an alcoholic/bipolar who is rich and not a disciplinarian.

Madonna demands school and discipline of her children.

OF COURSE he wants to stay with his father and LEGALLY he should NOT be allowed to.

Fifteen years olds will always choose the FUN parent and that's why there are custody laws.

#####TEAM####MADONNA

I've never really cared too much about Madonna's personal life, but with teens it's probably better to let him stay with dad without making a big fuss. He's 15, and afaik he could go to court and choose to live with Guy. For her sake, I think she's better off avoiding that all together.

This is a horrible situation I wonder if it will make Madonna move back to London Perm

I really don't think she will. she is a newyorker, noone is gonna change that.

I am actually surprised she's still in London [obviously owns some property near Marble Arch]

I just don't understand if there were actual reporters in that Manhattan court room or if somebody related the conversation to the press at a later moment. Bizzarre that it's in the press to begin with

According to the article, the courtroom was open to the public and there was a reporter present.

http://www.nydailynews.com/madonna-feuds-guy-ritchie-custody-son-article-1.2474807

All the articles showing up about Madonna FORCING her son to stay with her and the nasty comments...ugh.

I can't believe she actually had to go to court for this, what is actually going on there? would she really force Rocco to come home if he told her he didn't want to?

I am amused how many people seem to dislike Guy. I don't think he is such a bad guy after all, they were together for 8 years and I believe he legally had the right to a portion of her fortune when they divorced so I don't think he really "took" her money, no doubt it was settled in court.

I do believe though she consciously did put some of her kids in the spotlight a couple of times, remember IAGTTYAS, some fashion magazine shoots, having them onstage with her, taking them to movie openings. For years nobody knew how Jon BonJovi or Bono their kids looked like, or Annie Lennox her daughters, among other celebs their kids.

Divorce is never easy for kids and Madonna's are no exception.

Only she and Guy know what happend between them. Sad it happens during these seasons when people prefer peace and quietness over drama in their family.