Hateful tabloid rubbish about Madonna's family. NOT NEEDED IN THIS FORUM.

bangbang

Whose idea was it to take this to court? If it was Madonna's, Rocco will resent her for this. I hope she has at least talked wit him on the phone. There is no reason the courts should be involved.

Well, then I guess Guy and M's relationship is pretty bad. They obviously cannot communicate.

Also, his moving in with his father *for good* is a pretty big deal.

Maybe she believed Guy had persuaded him in some way, and wanted a chance to prove herself to Rocco this Christmas. Even if it's being forced.

I can't believe the people on Instagram that say

He has to stay with his dad because m has "boytoys" and that they have the right to say what she has to do. I get that we all have opinions but to act like such know all arrogant jerks on her page..

I hope lola will be with her for xmas.

It's a sad story, I hope they'll settle this.

Isn't it a bit ironic that Madonna invited one of Rocco's friends on stage a few days ago? :newspaper:

He is just rebeling , it seems he has been mostly with his mom so of course he will want to be with his dad. All this tour travelling also and Madonna idiots fans annoying him doesn't help.

real sorry to read all this. she must be devastated. not long ago there were these pics of her and rocco spending time together on their bikes. what happened? we don't know anything. but like someelse said, guy and madonna must really have a bad relationship if they cannot talk about this privately and this has to come to court......hope everything works out just fine. for everyone..

Rocco is acting like a hormone-raging teenager. Of course, he should have discussed that with his mother before making his decision to stay with his father. Guy, as his father, should've talked to him and put some sense in his head. It's all about how you approach the situation, mainly with reason and logic and less emotions involved. Miscommunication can also be an issue.

Maybe Rocco feels that he's not spending enough time with her mother and sees her rarely due to her touring commitments; and he's acting out.

It takes a helluva of patience, restraint and self-control not to mess things up, but knowing M to be the protective mother bear, i'm sure she will ruffle some feathers and get a bit dramatic (like any mother) :)

real sorry to read all this. she must be devastated. not long ago there were these pics of her and rocco spending time together on their bikes. what happened? we don't know anything. but like someelse said, guy and madonna must really have a bad relationship if they cannot talk about this privately and this has to come to court......hope everything works out just fine. for everyone..

Well she clearly can't accept a "no" so I guess she did what she has to do to bring him back.

Well she clearly can't accept a "no" so I guess she did what she has to bring him back.

What do you mean he wants to stay in London with Guy? Who pays for all his bills?

*slams the phone*

I feel for Madonna a lot, very sorry about this situation for her :(. Fuck the media with their bullshit against Madonna, and fuck Guy Stinkie too.

Is it the time of the month for Rocco perhaps?

The asshole went after her fortune, she probably can't stand his guts. She'll never have with him the relationship she has with Sean, Carlos, and you know, men who didn't fuck her over.

What shocks me a little is that there is a court involved. So far I was under the impression that when it comes to their children they had a collaborative relationship. I even think that if all of this has been discussed properly between all of them, Madonna would be pretty open to the idea that Rocco stays with his father for some time as long as all school and whatever activities are ruled out. But to have a court order to bring him back sounds really serious.

I'm sad for M that this personal matter is now up for public consumption and for tabloids to latch onto. I hope it gets sorted out quickly and in a manner that would not damage M and Rocco's bond and relationship.

We don't know the facts, and it has always appeared collaborative but I don't think she had a choice here based on the report of what was said at the hearing, and Rocco is still a minor.

EXCLUSIVE: Madonna feuds with ex Guy Ritchie over custody of son, teen wants to stay with director dad in London

BY Barbara Ross, Stephen Rex Brown

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, December 23, 2015, 10:24 AM

One of Madonna’s sons does not want to return from London and would rather live with his father, the pop star revealed Wednesday.

The “Vogue” singer asked Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Deborah Kaplan to force film director Guy Ritchie to send their teenage son back to New York.

“He has expressed very clearly that he does not want to return to New York,” a lawyer for Ritchie said regarding the son.

At that Madonna, agitated and wearing a black wool fur cape, tried to interject but was calmed by her lawyer, Eleanor Alter.

“Has he prevented the child from returning to the U.S.?” Kaplan asked.

“Effectively yes,” Ritchie’s lawyer replied.

Madonna is asking a judge to order her son return to New York from London.

Kaplan ordered Ritchie to bring the teen to New York, and said the child will be represented by a court appointed attorney.

Madonna divorced Ritchie in 2008.

http://www.nydailynews.com/madonna-feuds-guy-ritchie-custody-son-article-1.2474807

As Nemo has just highlighted (literally!), the judge ordered Guy to return Rocco to the US (after his lawyers admitted that Guy had prevented Rocco from returning to the US). This implies that Guy is keeping Rocco in London based on Rocco's expressed desire to stay there (it does not mean that Rocco refused to return to London). The judge obviously feels that Guy has acted inappropriately (and in violation of the existing custodial agreement) - otherwise, she wouldn't have ordered Guy to return Rocco to the US.

Note the use of the word "prevented" - this is a key point.

Which school does Rocco attend in New York? We heard a lot about Lola's school, but we haven't really heard anything about Rocco's.

As Nemo has just highlighted (literally!), the judge ordered Guy to return Rocco to the US (after his lawyers admitted that Guy had prevented Rocco from returning to the US). This implies that Guy is keeping Rocco in London based on Rocco's expressed desire to stay there (it does not mean that Rocco refused to return to London). The judge obviously feels that Guy has acted inappropriately (and in violation of the existing custodial agreement) - otherwise, she wouldn't have ordered Guy to return Rocco to the US.

Which school does Rocco attend in New York? We heard a lot about Lola's school, but we haven't really heard anything about Rocco's.

I think Rocco is home-schooled.

One one hand they said Rocco clearly expressed he doesn't wanna return to NYC, and on the other hand they say that Guy prevented him from going back to NYC? so what is the truth here?

If he wants to stay in London then let him! I think he's "old" enough to make this decision. That being said, Guy is and will forever be a turd. Flush it janet!

Ha!! Love this! Guy Ritchie Turd.

Feel sad for Madonna but she's probably taught her kids to be honest and to have opinions so I guess this is what Rocco wants right now. Maybe he just wants to be with his dad for a while. Who knows? But I agree Guy has been a git.

there is probably way more going on behind the scenes then we will ever know. sad situation. i feel for them all.

he is old enough though

. she was so devastated when lourdes left home! imagine this now!

Yes, thank you. I was wondering why news websites have ignored that key point..? thought maybe i misunderstood.

If the judge ruled in her favour it means that something was fishy.

I hate having to comment on this but i feel so bad for them. I know it's silly since they are not my relatives or friends but it's very sad to witness this being fed to the media. Guy team will now feed negative shit to the press.

This is very upsetting and I am very sorry for all of them. I don't think Madonna will ever force Rocco to stay with her if he doesn't want to. From what the news report, she only wants him to come back to her so they can talk in person. If he decides to leave, she will be devastated, but I don't think she will interfere.

All this also makes me really sad because of all the hate towards her and the negative spin the media is putting on this. Comments online are despairing. "She is almost 60 and dates men half her age. How can she be a good mother", "He needs stability and she cannot give him that", "Guy has a proper family, not like Madonna", "She isn't a good mother, so he should stay with his father." People are truly horrible. How can they make such judgments and assumptions?

She is a caring and loving mother. I don't like when people attack her work, but I can deal with that. But when I see people attacking her personally as a mother, that really upsets me. :(

Sorry, but it seems to me like Rocco is acting like a brat... Its beyond me how he can prefer a gold digging fake father for his mum who had to pay his father almost 100 million so she can have the custody... And lets just not get to Guy who is obviously more than shady.